Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

5 hours ago, Natan said:

Mobilized? Does rolling Old Guard for exactly one week count as mobilization? Clearer Vision? To do what? Collect stats?

The NPO (along with every alliance, including my own) has never been more inactive and lethargic. No alliance in this game has a goal or purpose except to ensure no one gets in the way of a small few in the upper tier building online monuments to their arrogance. The biggest bloc in the game somehow managed to let an entire neutral alliance go into peace mode. The days of even in name only political stimulation are gone from the game.

You clearly don't understand that NPO's not only about Bob anymore. Which shows that you are both clueless about and unable to give a credible opinion about what happens within the New Pacific Order. We are active. Sometimes keeping a group in peace mode is.. useful. Especially when they only way they will ever see the end of war is if they come out of it. It prolongs the damage they do to themselves. I mean, why should we care if they all remain in hiding while their losses stack up?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You clearly don't understand that NPO's not only about Bob anymore. Which shows that you are both clueless about and unable to give a credible opinion about what happens within the New Pacific Order. We are active. Sometimes keeping a group in peace mode is.. useful. Especially when they only way they will ever see the end of war is if they come out of it. It prolongs the damage they do to themselves. I mean, why should we care if they all remain in hiding while their losses stack up?

Was it ever only about Bob? I mean didn't it come over from Nation States or some other game?

I was Tankboy once.  Then Tankobite.  Joined back in 2006, worked as Foreign Minister for GATO a term or two, fought for GATO in GWI then got involved in Depraved's Coup in October.  Had a bounty put on me, so I joined NPO, then TOP.  Smashed the Legion with TOP.  Now an irl friend sent the invite for the ingame bonuses, so I thought I'd see state of the game.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:59 AM, Tankobite said:

I was Tankboy once.  Then Tankobite.  Joined back in 2006, worked as Foreign Minister for GATO a term or two, fought for GATO in GWI then got involved in Depraved's Coup in October.  Had a bounty put on me, so I joined NPO, then TOP.  Smashed the Legion with TOP.  Now an irl friend sent the invite for the ingame bonuses, so I thought I'd see state of the game.

WAE

On 11/30/2017 at 12:56 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Was NPO ever only about CN?  They came to cn from nation states, then took over the imperium in some space game we all joined back in 2006 or something.

On 11/28/2016 at 1:04 AM, Master Hakai said:

Are you alpert nation

Holy !@#$ it's Hakai.

I too, was a player in 2006. GATO and then ONOS and then quit.

I actually miss MooCow. Doesn't he have cancer or something?

Edited by Vyrkov

On 12/19/2017 at 12:57 AM, Tankobite said:

Was NPO ever only about CN?  They came to cn from nation states, then took over the imperium in some space game we all joined back in 2006 or something.

GOONS won LW - it was the sardonic/salithus lead GOONS but we won it

Ah, I’d forgotten what the name of the game was.  Thanks.  So what happened?  I quit when the alliance became the NPO, since I preferred the Imperium and I didn’t like the thing just becoming another extension of them.  As I recall we literally just ground the existing alliances to a standstill by throwing waves and waves and waves of cheap tier one fighters and such.

that was kind of fun tbh

43 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Ah, I’d forgotten what the name of the game was.  Thanks.  So what happened?  I quit when the alliance became the NPO, since I preferred the Imperium and I didn’t like the thing just becoming another extension of them.  As I recall we literally just ground the existing alliances to a standstill by throwing waves and waves and waves of cheap tier one fighters and such.

that was kind of fun tbh

I think it went back to being Imperium and most people quit.

39 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Also, what’s the deal with lunar wars, I googled it and the Site seems dead with a weirdly melodramatic  post about peace being declared and it stands as a tribute?

Lunar Wars was big between 2007 and 2009 when it ended.