3rd world country alliances forum

15 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Don't do it he's the Taliban

If he's the Taliban, you're most definitely ISIS. Worse in every possible way, with more power and the willingness to use it to indiscriminately hurt everyone else on the planet.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Hand over the cheque and they join your alliance. Classic recruitment strategy.

But the soul is lost and your future is forever bound to the helpless napoleonic leader of a failing institution, god speed to those who follow that path to be cannon fodder for the next expansionist war that they take..

11 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Hand over the cheque and they join your alliance. Classic recruitment strategy.

I offered aid to a new ruler who I put down on the OWF without intending to. This was my way of making amends to the ruler. I do not control his free agency to chose as he wishes in terms of who he joins. He came to us via his own free will. I did not force him to come to us. Here is all of our correspondence:

messagelog.png

message1.png

message2.png

message3.png

message4.png

1 minute ago, MrChaos said:

I offered aid to a new ruler who I put down on the OWF without intending to. This was my way of making amends to the ruler. I do not control his free agency to chose as he wishes in terms of who he joins. He came to us via his own free will. I did not force him to come to us. Here is all of our correspondence:

messagelog.png

message1.png

message2.png

message3.png

message4.png

You don't have to explain your actions or even justify it man. Yes its an independent decision and that ruler knew that the only decent thing to do was join your alliance after he took your 6 million (which is huge for know nothing new rulers).

8 hours ago, MrChaos said:

Do you have a charter? Or external forums? Or a protector? Or anyone you can get to help you find trade circles for prospective members? Or any sort of economic backing? Or ANYTHING? Seriously, I don't want to put down micros, but do you know what an alliance entails?

Wow this dude is a dick