I'm totally gone

x Tela x

Message: Your nation was placed into inactivity mode on 3/22/2015 4:30:32 AM for 605 days

So, that's that. I'm giving away all my stuff. (Post here or in-game message) First come, first served. If anyone would like to attack me, feel free. (Doubtful that anyone that remembers me is within range anyway) I WILL turtle and lob nukes, though. :)

also goodbye ;)

Oh: ME

Edited by x Tela x

Nation Strength: 75,847.728 (My nation strength is: 39,699.861)

I'd attack you if I could doll, but unfortunately I am not much of a nation builder, I have no issues with taking an aid package if you're down. I can't exactly talk you into staying with how dead things are but if the end is near you probably have a warchest that would make whatever final war we eventually muster entertaining.

lol   Your nation was recently restored from inactivity and you cannot send foreign aid until 11/23/2016.

I'll keep a list...just request your aid. lol, maybe I'll have some left. ;)

Edit: I also have what I believe is a surprisingly small warchest. Oh well, nothing wrong with small chests.

Edit: Mogar makes me smile with his overly cute avatars. Never change, buddy. :)

Edited by x Tela x

• 3 years later...