Reboot Initiation Sequence Started

Banned

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

In Jacks defense, I didn't know this was posted already lol I wasn't informed. Come see me and we can sort it out.

Hum u didn't sign this treaty but Jack did. To me it seems to be a last minute accumulation damage stats by Jack but it is not a big deal and is something many does.

48 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

What Morphine is saying is that Jack probably didn't know it was posted yet either.

Mr Chaos, sadly this isn't the entire thing. There are still a few wandering nations not covered by this peace deal.

Still this peace agreement was very smart in that it ensures that at least this branch of LPC does not remain on brown. 

The one thing you should have done differently would be to force them on grey, so that no trade sphere may suffer an LPC senator. 

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

What Morphine is saying is that Jack probably didn't know it was posted yet either.

Mr Chaos, sadly this isn't the entire thing. There are still a few wandering nations not covered by this peace deal.

Darn, I was hoping we could all get on with our lives.

24 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Still this peace agreement was very smart in that it ensures that at least this branch of LPC does not remain on brown. 

The one thing you should have done differently would be to force them on grey, so that no trade sphere may suffer an LPC senator. 

That would be a bit extreme I think, though a term that demands that certain individuals not be on the same sphere at the same time wouldn't be uncalled for.

I doubt the LPCN could continue for much more anyway, but still the White, Aqua, Maroon and Pink spheres could be vulnerable to such a resurgence given Hardin's voter numbers.

26 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

That would be a bit extreme I think, though a term that demands that certain individuals not be on the same sphere at the same time wouldn't be uncalled for.

I doubt the LPCN could continue for much more anyway, but still the White, Aqua, Maroon and Pink spheres could be vulnerable to such a resurgence given Hardin's voter numbers.

A definite possibility.  That is why the senetors must ensure that there is no tolerance for an attempted rally of LPC nations in their jurisdictions. 

Be ashamed if white fell to the LPC side...the Doom children with have to watch pink closely. 

The Imperium has had two issues with LPCN on brown:

*Interfering with the legitimate use of sanctions on brown

*Constant aggression by members against SNX and our allies

Interfering with sanctions against rogues hurts the whole brown team because other color teams have no incentive to help us if we can't help them. Sanctions wars are always more harmful to civilized alliances with elaborate trade and aid organization, while having less effect on rogues like Hardin.

And of course, the constant "eternal wars" and scheming gets old too.

I have no desire to chase LPCN around, I think they would find that if they left us alone, we'd get along just fine.

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

Yes this is exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that post. 

Just tell him that I had timed my nuke to land at exactly .02 seconds before the peace agreement.

unfortunately, we bought the timers from china and they launched all by themselves. 

For clarification, I agreed to these terms long before this was posted as it was awaiting signatures from many different parties. I got a message from Banned saying that finally everyone had agreed to it and the terms had come into effect, but I didn't see it until I already launched cruise missiles and airstrikes on eric. Once I saw it, I immediately offered peace. If it was my intention to score extra points, I would have done ground attacks and nukes as well. And I wouldn't have only done it on eric, I'd have done it on kingneptune too who I was also at war with. Not long after I sent peace, eric responded to cruise missiles with a nuke. I responded with my own nuke. Then I sent another peace offer which was accepted. 

In most cases, I would apologize for the mix up sincerely because it is my bad that I didn't read my messages before I launched attacks. In this case, no such apology or regret will be offered. The same alliance that attacked VG completely unprovoked after months of preparation is now crying because I launched a couple extra cruise missiles at them? Count your blessings that we didn't finish the job with the lot of you. This is far more than you deserve.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Magnanimous in victory as always, Jack.

You a wrestling fan, kingzog? You remember that match where the loser would have to kiss Vince McMahon's ass in the ring? Well I'm Vince McMahon right now. And damn, does it feel good to feel them pucker up against my hairy !@#$%^&.

2 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

You a wrestling fan, kingzog? You remember that match where the loser would have to kiss Vince McMahon's ass in the ring? Well I'm Vince McMahon right now. And damn, does it feel good to feel them pucker up against my hairy !@#$%^&.

And you've earned that right.

There was a hell of lot of names on the coalition side but some did more than others..for instance, jack did.. jack !@#$, If it wasn't for Banned and Hershy he would of lost, and he played a bit part role in the war.. Go stick your head up Banned arse and ask Hershy for some chocolate love.. cos man, you earned it

Edited by ericsw

The only nation in this coalition who fought more wars against MU than me was General Kanabis. He fought one more. And out of all the alliances in the coalition, only SLAP fought more wars against MU than VG. We came in a close second. Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your surrendering. You aren't French, by any chance?

8 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

The only nation in this coalition who fought more wars against MU than me was General Kanabis. He fought one more. And out of all the alliances in the coalition, only SLAP fought more wars against MU than VG. We came in a close second. Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your surrendering. You aren't French, by any chance?

we meant war with meaning, i dont remember you much, what were you doing during the war?

but you did out damage when i was sanctioned by 100ns. Sir, you deserve all the credit that comes your way. We have setup a grotto with your face at monsters HQ, we spit on it as a mark of respect, soon it will be the fountain of Jack !@#$.. I hope you accept this honour in your name.