Jump to content
jesbro

Official Announcement from the MostlyHarmlessAlliance

Recommended Posts

latest?cb=20090111165227

 

I am Jesbro,  1 out of 3 Trium of the MostlyHarmlessAlliance, and I approve this message along with the rest of the MHA.

 

 

I'd tell Trivial and IYIyTh to delete their threads but I know that won't work so I am just going to tell everyone what is really happening and what is going to happen.

 

1. Original MHA deleted because Doogan's nation was deleted before he declared someone as an Alliance Heir (yes we are all pretty pissed about that one).

 

2. Everything is getting sorted out for real as we speak and even if we lose the Alliance Seniority stats that is a small price to pay.

 

3. If Trivial and IYIyTh do not shut up about this their nations and any supporting them will end up in a world of pain.

 

4. Also consider this an official Declaration Of War if they do not stop.

 

That is all.

Edited by jesbro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jesbro said:
 

2. Everything is getting sorted out for real as we speak and even if we lose the Alliance Seniority stats that is a small price to pay.

 

Been there, done that. Alliance Seniority is lost. Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my humble and loving servants, the people of Bob,

 

This man is a charlatan. As you are all aware and have celebrated, the Mostly Harmless Alliance is in ruins, having been utterly destroyed by the will of the cyborg VLADITRON. This jesbro character is very literally not part of the alliance for which he is attempting to speak, and for which he falsely represents with his "alliance name". These are serious offenses indeed! As the actual leader of the Mostly Harmless Alliance, I will reiterate that jesbro and all others flying the MHA flag have been removed forcibly from the alliance, and that all previous MHA treaties have been cancelled, as outlined in the official MHA announcement thread.

 

I will also remind the people of Bob that the desperate and hapless few nations that have huddled together for warmth in the wake of the destruction of the MHA are yet unprotected and unaffiliated with any recognized alliance. As more than a week has passed without comment from their previous allies, it should be clear that these nations are therefore free to raid without fear of retaliation from any competent nations.

 

As an update on the progress of the real Mostly Harmless Alliance, things are going terribly! The alliance has a strength of exactly 375, with hopes to plummet even closer to zero in the near future. The MHA will be sure to keep you informed of our progress with the lengthy newsletters we write instead of filling our trade slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Trivial Nomad said:

As an update on the progress of the real Mostly Harmless Alliance, things are going terribly! The alliance has a strength of exactly 375, with hopes to plummet even closer to zero in the near future. The MHA will be sure to keep you informed of our progress with the lengthy newsletters we write instead of filling our trade slots.

 

Don't worry, according to Animalz you are winning because nobody can attack you.

 

gg MHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something I can get behind and support.

 

Good to have you guys back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful guys wouldn't want up in a world of pain for commenting on how pathetic MHA is

Edited by IYIyTh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MHA, in truth think you should have remained disbanded and started over again under a better name.

Edited by Devialance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to come across too antagonistic here, (largely because I already made a thread pointing out this incident the day it happened, at the time I assumed everyone would notice imminently but in hindsight I'm concerned that some of the raids against your members may have been the result of my thread, which I promise was in no way my intention) but honestly you demean yourself quite a bit by saying you are the  "real Mostly Harmless Alliance". I'm sure you were just attempting to provide clarity, but in reality I think it simply provides more recognition of the "fake" MHA than it deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I don't want to come across too antagonistic here, (largely because I already made a thread pointing out this incident the day it happened, at the time I assumed everyone would notice imminently but in hindsight I'm concerned that some of the raids against your members may have been the result of my thread, which I promise was in no way my intention) but honestly you demean yourself quite a bit by saying you are the  "real Mostly Harmless Alliance". I'm sure you were just attempting to provide clarity, but in reality I think it simply provides more recognition of the "fake" MHA than it deserves.

 

Yea I was going for clarity but I also see your point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2016 at 10:54 PM, Trivial Nomad said:

 

This jesbro character is very literally not part of the alliance for which he is attempting to speak, and for which he falsely represents with his "alliance name". These are serious offenses indeed! As the actual leader of the Mostly Harmless Alliance, I will reiterate that jesbro and all others flying the MHA flag have been removed forcibly from the alliance, and that all previous MHA treaties have been cancelled, as outlined in the official MHA announcement thread.

 

What’s in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet...

 

Best wishes to your sweet new home, MostlyHarmlessAlliance :D  I do feel for you all in this particular situation.  Maybe Trivial Nomad would take a bribe - I mean "finders fee" in exchange for leaving the AA so you can take it back.  Admin knows at the size of his nation,  he could certainly use some cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the problem.

 

The 'real' Mostly Harmless Alliance is the one that exists. I believe there used to be another one, but our world is such that when something disappears it is as if it never existed in the first place.

 

You can argue this six ways 'til Sunday, but it's true.

 

So congratulations to both the Mostly Harmless Alliance and the MostlyHarmlessAlliance on their respective formations.

 

In other news, I love discussions about semantics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Tea Matters Movement recognizes the true froods of this universe, the Mostly Harmless Alliance

 

Not this fake habberdashery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2016 at 8:37 PM, kingzog said:

And what of the rest of us who believe that the deletion of MHA was our world's equivalent of a courtesy flush?

Better call a plumber, the damn thing is backed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Better call a plumber, the damn thing is backed up.

 

*tips the hat*

 

Well done, Sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×