BATTLE OF THE LAMBS!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. I told 'em not to be so vicious. They won't listen.

Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Edited by Davidious

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Its not my fault they all want to be lambs on this special day and we don't discriminate.

can you reiterate that and break it down into common-folk stuff.Just for me because I am very very dumb..... ?

4 hours ago, RoadRash said:

haha Alpha Wolves are a dirty and malicious threat??? and declaring war 4 days after our last war expires is neutralizing it … my friend all you really did was show us that your grudge is a lot worse then we thought, don’t worry I’m not mad at ya .. as long as i have another nation at the end of my war screen I’m happy it really doesn’t matter to me what AA  they are wearing …

what makes planet steve as well as planet bob great is having an opponent that makes an individual strive to beat you showed AW that we are that opponent for you …  and really all you did with declaring on AW is hurt your alliance more then helped it . you will not do the damage you think you will we are more prepared then you think and guess what after this little skirmish your going to have to keep thinking to yourself “ when will AW hit us again “ “ is it safe to go 18 days without collecting “ 

o/ here is to the mighty Grudge Wars

thanks for the casualties and please stop hitting AL i need to pass him in casualties :)

One thing I can promise you is we will no longer underestimate the ability of AW to play as dirty as they can in order to win. The next time you try to play that card, we'll be prepared this time.

2 minutes ago, Davidious said:

HG, you are the perfect villian. I thank you for that. Without you the world would be a little less exciting.

I enjoy a good rivalry, it should keep both alliances on their toes. Its what builds strong alliances in this game so I look forward to all the wars to come.

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If those goats want to be lambs then we will defend their right to be lambs. Its not my fault you wolves made so many enemies.

I’m confused who are the goats and who are the lambs … is D1 the lamb or the goat 

my war screen has only been filled with D1 nations … I’m a little upset cause i really like lamb chops and haven’t had any 

It appears that D1 are goats pretending to be lambs or something. Maybe even a mish-mash . Not completely sure yet. Still letting them sketch out their story.

Edited by Davidious

"sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell"

Roadrash will come through your computer screen, soon, and choke a response out of ya if you won't give one voluntarily. I've seen it happen before.

11 hours ago, RoadRash said:

I’m confused who are the goats and who are the lambs … is D1 the lamb or the goat 

my war screen has only been filled with D1 nations … I’m a little upset cause i really like lamb chops and haven’t had any 

Mr Roadrash, you shall have your lamb-chops, sauteed and brought to you by the stragglers of the lands of the D1. Some of them boast mighty cooking powers... or so they'd like to think. Whatever the case, we will dine in their halls. :)

Edited by Davidious

Some of them are so broke that they have no other choice but to collect in nuclear anarchy. Let that sink in and if you still want an update of the stats, take the stats I posted in the OP and then take the in-game stats, do the math and you'll have your answer. If you don't want to be disappointed again then I wouldn't bother.

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

And take down that gore picture before I report it to mods.

wow this just showed who you really are HG your a little tattle tale … the Pic  Davidous posted is a hollowed pic ( tis the season ) you really disappointed me and I’m really surprised someone as well respected as cowboy took you under his wing i guess you can’t change who you really are no matter what company you keep….

keep boasting of your conquest of hitting nations with limited War chest when just 5 days ago you were crying like a little girl how we are evil and are going to make your members quit……

thank you for giving me some drama … and I’m sorry where i come from we don’t run and tell on people there is a special name for that …..

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

wow this just showed who you really are HG your a little tattle tale … the Pic  Davidous posted is a hollowed pic ( tis the season ) you really disappointed me and I’m really surprised someone as well respected as cowboy took you under his wing i guess you can’t change who you really are no matter what company you keep….

keep boasting of your conquest of hitting nations with limited War chest when just 5 days ago you were crying like a little girl how we are evil and are going to make your members quit……

thank you for giving me some drama … and I’m sorry where i come from we don’t run and tell on people there is a special name for that …..

They're not my rules and I can be warned for not reporting rule violations so its not my fault I have a better understanding of the rules than you and it really says the type of character you are for attacking someone who is only trying to help a newbie avoid a warn and risk a warn himself for giving him a heads up. I have given him two warnings when most people who understand the rules would've taken it straight to moderation as they're required and Halloween does not give anyone a free pass to violate any rule. The rules do not state you can post offensive material if its Halloween. We both know they're not in the spirit of Halloween either, you're only looking for any opportunity to try and discredit my character but those closest to me know what I'm like and its not the person you're trying to paint me as.

I have already given another one of your members a heads up to take down a rule violating image and he was thankful to me for doing that and took it down immediately. Ask JohnHannibal Smith.

Also we did lose a couple of members including WileyXero who has done a lot for this game but the disturbing part is that you all seem to be proud of it.