If you drop it, pick it up or else!

34 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Let us know when you plan to jump up PH! I'm in the 70's these days, heck ill meet ya in the 60s for old time sake.....Id love round 4? or would it be 5?

Al

Why don't you come to 10 and I'll meet you there? 

52 minutes ago, Morphine said:

That's the motto of Monsters. They pick on children (AKA small nations)

We picked on jack Layton and many nations with many wonders. it's not our fault they are worse at war than 1 month old nations. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin, you and I have got along fine in the past, so I hope you understand my perspective in this.

In ages past rogue attacks were never tolerated and often resulted in PZI for a reason. In the golden age of our world, alliance governments were more active, and almost all active nations were members of civilized alliances.

Civilized alliances are focused on growth and the development of the means of production, alliance culture, banking, and so forth. They become repositories of labour, and the best alliances allow nations to achieve their full potential.

Rogues and those AAs that declared random wars without a Casus Belli and widespread support were extremely disruptive and were put down until they were destroyed, crippled, or generated sincere remorse for their actions.

Though there are fewer active alliance governments now, and more nations than ever have turned to barbarism and degeneracy, the same principles apply today. It's just a matter of having the will to stand by those principles, and having a love for the history of this world and civilization in general.

"Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many." - Publilius Syrus

Edited by Immortan Junka

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hardin, you and I have got along fine in the past, so I hope you understand my perspective in this.

In ages past rogue attacks were never tolerated and often resulted in PZI for a reason. In the golden age of our world, alliance governments were more active, and almost all active nations were members of civilized alliances.

Civilized alliances are focused on growth and the development of the means of production, alliance culture, banking, and so forth. They become repositories of labour, and the best alliances allow nations to achieve their full potential.

Rogues and those AAs that declared random wars without a Casus Belli and widespread support were extremely disruptive and were put down until they were destroyed, crippled, or generated sincere remorse for their actions.

Though there are fewer active alliance governments now, and more nations than ever have turned to barbarism and degeneracy, the same principles apply today. It's just a matter of having the will to stand by those principles, and having a love for the history of this world and civilization in general.

"Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many." - Publilius Syrus

But it's okay if it's on snx, I should have just hit snx I would have gotten widespread support and love. 

4 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

But it's okay if it's on snx, I should have just hit snx I would have gotten widespread support and love. 

SNX has been attacked six times since I have been Emperor, and we have survived every attempt at our extermination. What propelled us forward is our morality, our belief in our cause, and our determination that Supernova X not perish from this world.

Numbers cannot crush a righteous cause, but you admitted yourself that your cause is not righteous. You would be better off contemplating why that is the case, rather than developing a senseless hatred for those you have attacked.