If you drop it, pick it up or else!

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I think his point is that everyone else on that list had substantial NS to begin with. That MU joins their ranks despite being a small micro at the outset really speaks volumes to the staggering losses they've sustained.

That was the point I was initially trying to make, only without saying it explicitly. When large alliances disband or are 'deleted' MHA-style, you expect massive losses. Also, with a large AA a drop of 200K might represent very little of their NS and, say, the loss of only one or two members.

Anyhoo....

At the end of the day, MU have stuck their face into a woodchipper for no discernible reason.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

No sir, longer term peace mode would serve no purpose in this beatdown.

On the contrary, given you tucked your tail and abandoned your alliance last year so that you could sue for a separate peace, bringing war to your doorstep takes advantage of your demonstrated character flaw.

Course, should you actually be in this for the long haul then we get casualties and XP. So really it's a win-win.  :)

I think his point is that everyone else on that list had substantial NS to begin with. That MU joins their ranks despite being a small micro at the outset really speaks volumes to the staggering losses they've sustained.

Oh, and welcome to the fight, LC. As you'll find out the enemy is a rather underwhelming one but it is what it is.

Maybe I should have pulled a sirwilliam and go into peace mode while my alliance goes to war with 9 different alliances. I stand with them on the verge of ZI, but morale is never higher. We stand proud and tough. You want to talk about our NS lost? Let's talk about the 9 different alliances hitting us. That's even more than ours. Pixels are for the weak, casualties are for us. You would have more than me if you fought me in May. Sorry you'll be a one and done and have to see your alliance get burned.... again. Maybe you idiots haven't noticed, but the 

3 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Maybe I should have pulled a sirwilliam and go into peace mode while my alliance goes to war with 9 different alliances. I stand with them on the verge of ZI, but morale is never higher. We stand proud and tough. You want to talk about our NS lost? Let's talk about the 9 different alliances hitting us. That's even more than ours. Pixels are for the weak, casualties are for us. You would have more than me if you fought me in May. Sorry you'll be a one and done and have to see your alliance get burned.... again. Maybe you idiots haven't noticed, but the 

....and then the heart attack killed him.

8 minutes ago, kingzog said:

....and then the heart attack killed him.

I'm guessing he quit once he realized it's ridiculous to cast stones when you have far bigger, uglier skeletons in your closet.

Or maybe he's abandoning his alliance again and working on a second surrender. Old habits die hard.

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Maybe he did actually have a heart attack.. lol unlikely cause he would've had to click submit reply but Hardin we will miss you. 

More than you will miss your pixels? This war will continue until I'm broke. Consider all of your asses property of MU. 

59 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

More than you will miss your pixels? This war will continue until I'm broke. Consider all of your asses property of MU. 

Does this mean you are going to buy up some to try and inflict more damage, I hear about 5k infra should do it ;)

I have defensive slots open for any sub-10K bottom dweller nations that want a fight.

The lower tiers are where monsters thrive.

We are like cockroaches, you can never get rid of us and we will irritate you for eons. :lol1:

3 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Nothing beats practice for tiny nations who can be easily rebuilt with aid. If you wanted a fight, you'd spend some of that money and come back up here, but we know that's not going to happen.

Cool. Bring on your tiny nations for practice. I'll gladly be their punching bag! LMFAO!

15 minutes ago, Hombre Sabio said:

I have defensive slots open for any sub-10K bottom dweller nations that want a fight.

We are like cockroaches, you can never get rid of us and we will irritate you for eons. :lol1:

Another Junkalunka analysis correct B-)

36 minutes ago, Hombre Sabio said:

So basically nations that signed up less than a month ago are going to be getting OWNED ready or not! Glad I am not in their shoes rite about now. 

3 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

So basically nations that signed up less than a month ago are going to be getting OWNED ready or not! Glad I am not in their shoes rite about now. 

That's the motto of Monsters. They pick on children (AKA small nations)

8 minutes ago, Morphine said:

That's the motto of Monsters. They pick on children (AKA small nations)

Oh please don't give them so much credit. Especially when we know for a fact 5 of them can easily build up and truly get those casualties going, and still have so much left they could keep doing so for a year. 

5 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Oh please don't give them so much credit. Especially when we know for a fact 5 of them can easily build up and truly get those casualties going, and still have so much left they could keep doing so for a year. 

Let us know when you plan to jump up PH! I'm in the 70's these days, heck ill meet ya in the 60s for old time sake.....Id love round 4? or would it be 5?

Al