If you drop it, pick it up or else!

q61kVHR.png

Last Call hereby recognizes a state of war with Monsters University after a spy conduct gone erroneous by President Hardin of Monsters University on Last Call. Additionally, Last Call also issues a declaration of support for its long standing ally, Kashmir, against Monsters University.

Sincerely,

The Management at Last Call

RDA8Vln.png?1

Edited by Lord Hershey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck finding slots!

EDIT: Also, congratulations to Monsters U on their latest, greatest achievement:

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

-2,332,265 Strength Change - RnR

-414,494 Strength Change - Sengoku

-288,120 Strength Change - World Task Force

-217,438 Strength Change - Monsters University

-169,870 Strength Change - Non Grata

Imagine doing well in a race with alliances that have disbanded, That's MU right now.

Edited by kingzog
I think I need a hug.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Good luck finding slots!

EDIT: Also, congratulations to Monsters U on their latest, greatest achievement:

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

-2,332,265 Strength Change - RnR

-414,494 Strength Change - Sengoku

-288,120 Strength Change - World Task Force

-217,438 Strength Change - Monsters University

-169,870 Strength Change - Non Grata

Imagine doing well in a race with alliances that have disbanded, That's MU right now.

That list is kind of misleading because all of those alliances had/have members that have 100,000s of NS, so NG and WTF really haven't been hit that bad, they just lost a couple of high NS members to inactivity. MU's top nation had only around 50K NS IIRC, so that loss is pretty staggering, more than 63% of their starting NS in fact, worse than NPO suffered during Karma (62.8%).

5 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

MU's top nation had only around 50K NS IIRC, so that loss is pretty staggering, more than 63% of their starting NS in fact, worse than NPO suffered during Karma (62.8%).

One would hope that the lesson will stick to not attack alliances for no reason but I doubt it.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

It's too bad our enemy isn't all one alliance, they would be close to sengoku. 

In our defense, You've directly attacked 3 of us. Then you spy 2 of them. Only 1 alliance attacking you came via treaties. You thought we'd be easy targets that's why you attacked 3 at once. 

8 minutes ago, Morphine said:

In our defense, You've directly attacked 3 of us. Then you spy 2 of them. Only 1 alliance attacking you came via treaties. You thought we'd be easy targets that's why you attacked 3 at once. 

Oh, you were easier than expected. 2 surrenders and xanth crying, not fighting back, then deleting :D. LC is hopefully a worthy opponent, I'm glad they decided to try save you :P

I'm glad sirwilliam didn't go to peace mode and decided to declare on me, :)

6 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Oh, you were easier than expected. 2 surrenders and xanth crying, not fighting back, then deleting :D. LC is hopefully a worthy opponent, I'm glad they decided to try save you :P

We have no treaty with Last Call so they didn't come in for us. Xanth was on vacation and then deleted by admin (I think). And only 1 surrender from my AA, who did or tried to sell you intel in exchange for peace and then DT accepts him as a member so the real lose I think is to DT. 

Edited by Morphine

2 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

I think you meant "Watch MU drop out of their university and move back in with their parents"

we will still be fighting. even if we move back in with the parents.

but wont be dropping out of MU. getting top marks in the pixel destruction class

Edited by WagonWheel

4 minutes ago, WagonWheel said:

we will still be fighting. even if we move back in with the parents.

but wont be dropping out of MU. getting top marks in the pixel destruction class

Yeah but you're failing quite badly on "Thinking through who you declare on" and "Actually winning wars". You're doing quite well in "Losing NS rapidly" though. Your lecturer gave you top marks on that. I get the feeling Trump University may be a subsidiary of Trump University though.

12 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

I think you meant "Watch MU drop out of their university and move back in with their parents"

I like you. 

14 minutes ago, WagonWheel said:

watch VG run to peace mode.

How Monsters looks like right

11mf90p.jpg

Monsters Inc new war face ^

Edited by Morphine

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

We can only feel a mix of revulsion and pity for those who believe that "destroying pixels" is all there is to this world.

I feel much stronger emotions when Taco Bell releases a product than when anyone in an alliance literally led by Alex the Great opens their mouth, to be honest.

3 hours ago, President Hardin said:

I just wish you had someone who was worth fighting, all your nations are so small they lose nothing when beaten. 

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

MU's top nation had only around 50K NS IIRC, so that loss is pretty staggering, more than 63% of their starting NS in fact, worse than NPO suffered during Karma (62.8%).

MU's top nation was ~60K NS and he's been turtling since Day One. MU's starting NS was about 360K NS.

So....honestly, not even sure what you're talking about.

7 hours ago, President Hardin said:

No sir, longer term peace mode would serve no purpose in this beatdown.

On the contrary, given you tucked your tail and abandoned your alliance last year so that you could sue for a separate peace, bringing war to your doorstep takes advantage of your demonstrated character flaw.

Course, should you actually be in this for the long haul then we get casualties and XP. So really it's a win-win.  :)

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

MU's top nation was ~60K NS and he's been turtling since Day One. MU's starting NS was about 360K NS.

So....honestly, not even sure what you're talking about.

I think his point is that everyone else on that list had substantial NS to begin with. That MU joins their ranks despite being a small micro at the outset really speaks volumes to the staggering losses they've sustained.

Oh, and welcome to the fight, LC. As you'll find out the enemy is a rather underwhelming one but it is what it is.

5 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

I feel much stronger emotions when Taco Bell releases a product than when anyone in an alliance literally led by Alex the Great opens their mouth, to be honest.

So we are confirming then that Hardin is ATG? Lol