Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alexio15

I'm talking about blah blah blah

Recommended Posts

Once upon a time in a galaxy not too far a way....

 

I was going to have something neat and fancy to say which most would have read as blah blah blah. So in a effort to save you all the time. Atlas turned 3 years old about a week ago which is always nice. Alcohol was had and things delayed on posting.

 

In an effort to clear our heads of our hangover. We have decided to assist our allies in their monster breakfast.

 

Atlas are declaring war on Monsters University 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Well i am happy to see this, but also hate to see this as Junka will now post non stop

 

All people have to do is not attack my alliance. Seems every couple months that happens though, thus the posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

All people have to do is not attack my alliance. Seems every couple months that happens though, thus the posting.


I am wondering what the out come would be if you personally stopped from posting, wonder what would happen if you let someone else in your alliance write and post all public posts, I think you will find more people will be willing to give SNX more respect and maybe you wont be attacked every two months, I have found that most people like a lot of SNX members but you just force them to attack with the way you act in public, you might be a wonderful leader but in public you are the person that cause others to get nuked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philosophically speaking, lets say that we did as you said, and avoided all confrontation. 

 

Would Supernova X be any better off?

 

The philosophy of appeasement was adhered to when SNX was first begun, and the alliance lost most of its membership and it's status as a sanctioned alliance as a result.

 

I believe wars of righteousness against despotic forces like Methrage and Monsters University is what builds a truly great alliance. I might not always be popular, but when people attack me and my alliance because of speaking the truth, it instantly places us in the right and justifies any measures to preserve our sovereignty and defense.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Devialance said:

Well i am happy to see this, but also hate to see this as Junka will now post non stop

It's either Junka and meth posting, or no posting at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Never heard of you :P

Dow for 1 declaration? :)

They are coming from somewhere but didn't want you complaining about ghost declaration's ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

They are coming from somewhere but didn't want you complaining about ghost declaration's ;)

You'll need all the help you can get, I don't mind if you bring in ghosts. You'll need them :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Never heard of you :P

Dow for 1 declaration? :)

Atlas actually fights real alliances most of the time.

 

You know, alliances with more defending slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

o7 

 

Glad to see we are on the same side in the end ;)

Damnit, way to piss in me cherios dude.

 

I was about to jump in and hit some nations. Now.... fukkit, no.

Edited by Helbrecht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honored that you would join us Atlas. 

 

I got a full bottle, a rag, and a lighter ready to mix some molotovs. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Damnit, way to piss in me cherios dude.

 

I was about to jump in and hit some nations. Now.... fukkit, no.

 

Oh, c'mon....you can do what I did and blow a stagger. It'll be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I believe wars of righteousness against despotic forces like Methrage and Monsters University is what builds a truly great alliance. I might not always be popular, but when people attack me and my alliance because of speaking the truth, it instantly places us in the right and justifies any measures to preserve our sovereignty and defense.


Please someone in SNX help Junka remove his head from his own ASS, I am starting to believe that you really believe the !@#$ that falls from your mouth dude, like real who are you to claim anything, your nation is nothing you fight wars on the backs of others, your alliance is ranked 38th in alliance score with 61 nations, Do you know the next alliance above you in score rankings to even have close to your number of nations is Sparta ranked 11th. You are ranked 43 in nations strength, Ranked 109th on avg strength. Ranked 19th in total nations.

You really should move from war and teach your alliance how to build, how to become stronger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Devialance said:


Please someone in SNX help Junka remove his head from his own ASS, I am starting to believe that you really believe the !@#$ that falls from your mouth dude, like real who are you to claim anything, your nation is nothing you fight wars on the backs of others, your alliance is ranked 38th in alliance score with 61 nations, Do you know the next alliance above you in score rankings to even have close to your number of nations is Sparta ranked 11th. You are ranked 43 in nations strength, Ranked 109th on avg strength. Ranked 19th in total nations.

You really should move from war and teach your alliance how to build, how to become stronger.

 

Like your nations is a shining example of a well built nation..... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Galerion said:

 

Like your nations is a shining example of a well built nation..... :rolleyes:


Well link yours :), better still as you replied how about 1v1 see who has a better nation, now lets keep in mind yours is about 400 days older than mine so you should have the better nation, more wonders, bigger WC, you know the good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now everyone piles on them, where were you all about 3 months ago hahaha

 

Good luck Atlas

 

Al Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Once upon a time in a galaxy not too far a way....

 

I was going to have something neat and fancy to say which most would have read as blah blah blah. So in a effort to save you all the time. Atlas turned 3 years old about a week ago which is always nice. Alcohol was had and things delayed on posting.

 

In an effort to clear our heads of our hangover. We have decided to assist our allies in their monster breakfast.

 

Atlas are declaring war on Monsters University 

o/ Atlas

 

Good luck, not like you'll need it ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galerion said:

 

Like your nations is a shining example of a well built nation..... :rolleyes:

 

1 hour ago, Devialance said:


Well link yours :), better still as you replied how about 1v1 see who has a better nation, now lets keep in mind yours is about 400 days older than mine so you should have the better nation, more wonders, bigger WC, you know the good stuff.

 

If one of you starts taking your pants off I'm going to call for an adult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingzog said:

 

 

If one of you starts taking your pants off I'm going to call for an adult.

 Well at least you admit to not being an adult yourself :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...