Alpha Wolves V.S. Defcon 1

Alpha Wolves V.S. Defcon 1

Well same old sh** different day am I right?

Good luck to all!

Alliance
down.gif up.gif

Total
down.gif up.gif

Active
down.gif up.gif
Strength
down.gif up.gif
Avg
down.gif up.gif
Score
down_active.gif up.gif
Anarchy
down.gif up.gif
Infras
down.gif up.gif
Tech
down.gif up.gif
Nukes
down.gif up.gif

1) Alpha Wolves
award.png
2) DEFCON 1
award.png

I guess they should have had a guy or 2 get MP???

Al Bundy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good way to chase people from the game is to anarchy those who are even yet to collect  http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000069

A lot of effort went into killing collections cos you could see we were about to collect today so you rushed your DoW.  You have all the stat advantages and nukes yet still sort to kill collections. You're not looking for a fight, only looking to push certain people from the game and I thought yous could go a round without taking the gloves off but I guess not.

But I"m not complaining, lets fight!

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

A good way to chase people from the game is to anarchy those who are even yet to collect  http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000069

A lot of effort went into killing collections cos you could see we were about to collect today so you rushed your DoW.  You have all the stat advantages and nukes yet still sort to kill collections. You're not looking for a fight, only looking to push certain people from the game and I thought yous could go a round without taking the gloves off but I guess not.

But I"m not complaining, lets fight!

I rushed nothing, this was planned since Monday. We would have attacked last week but I was busy...

I'm looking for a fight, that's what TE is....train ur boys better, war can happen at day 7, and you and ur xp farming... seem u wanted some action.... quit with the conspiracies.

We do have the stats, because we grew, had some guys with military wonders, and didn't hide all the cash under our beds. We all started at the same time...let's just fight...

ps...stats pulled right before first declare....

Al

i would like to state here 

that to my knowledge this is far from a grudge war ..

Alpha wolves have watched D1 since day 7 and have awaited there attack ….

looking at the alliance screen AW and D1 are a top of the food chain .. AW were looking for war for about a week now and D1 was the best fit for a fair war .. i apoligize if we hit you when you weren’t ready but malice wasn’t our intent ..

my time in AW i have seen that they do not have any animosity towards any alliance they see D1 as a strong opponent but i truly do not think they have any ill will towards D1 …

D1 gives AW a good fight they always have …

i would like at this time to try and end this “grudge” and not let this escalate into something that isn’t there ..

i want to note that i am not a leader of AW and i am just an old grunt but i will be the first to try and advocate an end to this imaginary grudge or if the grudge is real to some i would like to try and find a end to it and just get back to a give it all fist to cuffs and all walk away with a smile ….

RoadRash 

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I rushed nothing, this was planned since Monday. We would have attacked last week but I was busy...

I'm looking for a fight, that's what TE is....train ur boys better, war can happen at day 7, and you and ur xp farming... seem u wanted some action.... quit with the conspiracies.

We do have the stats, because we grew, had some guys with military wonders, and didn't hide all the cash under our beds. We all started at the same time...let's just fight...

ps...stats pulled right before first declare....

Al

!@#$%* move, bro.

Image result for tissue box

We fairly declared on another alliance,,,it was not a down declare specially since both alliances have not been in a war yet so while one alliance has more warchest funds the other perhaps has more military wonders...its an even fight dang it,numbers are so dang close anyways. Oh you want to cry as to when we hit you......i did not know I had to maybe ask you if you were ready or better yet make sure you guys dont have a back collection going.....THIS BY FAR is the biggest crying of a toddler i have heard yet......you never see me with much of a back collection for the very reason that i dont wanna get hit and loose it. in fact usually i dont back collect at all except right after a war because there has been an on going gentlemens agreement not to hit an alliance right after a war. To have a large back collection then get hit is life....we are not going say gee we really wanna attack another alliance but lets wait even longer because we might hurt their warchest.....cmon guys be better than that. What it all boils down to is hired gun whines about EVERYTHING in this game if it has to deal with any hostilities towards D1. Meanwhile whatever you do is always right....so for the record HIRED GUN you offered to give me some tissues last round....im here to return the favor

Everyone chose their own targets, 3 guys were assigned targets....If a target was anaried someone did what they are suppose to do. Great job Wolves.

I don't know how you all do it, I get nervous 3 days back collected....a week or more, your funeral.....D1 was the best and fair target unless u wanted me to attack everyone else. This is how the game is played,if u want to start planning wars together so no one is surprised or someone's plan doesn't get messed up, try SE they have a peace mode.

I have no grudge with D1 or really anyone.... Yes I'm not a fan of some people but I didn't wake up yesterday and say hay look at D1, a couple of them have back collection let's hit them at 8 pm tonight.. I give at least 2 days warning to my entire alliance before we war and more to those I trust. I may not be a fan of hiredgun but all my action are based around you. Get over yourself.

Now fight....

ps..I post my declaration on here for curtesy....if they will be like this the entire round I will not anymore. 

Al

1 hour ago, WileyXero said:

This was pathetic AL...

Now i wont even be able to compete this round....18 days back collected and now im screwed.

Very Classy...

Be more active, what can I say? I'm not going to tell my entire alliance don't hit a certain guy because his back collection is too many days....

Quit whining and play or don't.

Al

2 hours ago, WileyXero said:

This was pathetic AL...

Now i wont even be able to compete this round....18 days back collected and now im screwed.

Very Classy...

hey Wiley i just want to say no one was gunning for you to ruin your game …

when war was decided most of us didn’t have a target i myself was not assigned a target so i did a fast survey of D1 roster to get me some targets i normally would choose 2 targets my range and 1 soft target … i actually looked at your nation for my soft target and seen your 18 day inactivity i just thought you weren’t playing there is no way i would have thought a nation in D1 would wait 18 days to collect so i didn’t go with your nation as my soft target cause i thought it would be just a waste of my war slot …….

i actually thought to myself why in the F are 3 AW wasting offensive slots on your nation 

my friend you are the only one to blame going 18 days inactive in one of the strongest alliances in TE is just suicide especially 3 weeks in …. again I’m sorry you got caught out there but that was a big gamble you took it is definitely one i would never risk …

i hope your able to rebuild fast and atleast we have a 50 mil start up if thats the way you are going to go ..

RoadRash 

Edited by RoadRash

My only complaint here is that you put all your efforts into killing a few of my members rounds especially Wiley who only just built and was planning to collect the same day othwer than that we love war, its why we play TE but at least let everyone enjoy the war aspect.

The tissue box, the XP farming complaint, all the signs that this is indeed a grudge war. So you got every advantage in the book for this one even nukes which is massive in itself alone so try not to lose.

52 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

My only complaint here is that you put all your efforts into killing a few of my members rounds especially Wiley who only just built and was planning to collect the same day othwer than that we love war, its why we play TE but at least let everyone enjoy the war aspect.

The tissue box, the XP farming complaint, all the signs that this is indeed a grudge war. So you got every advantage in the book for this one even nukes which is massive in itself alone so try not to lose.

Well next time be so kind and post when everyone is going to collect and I'll try to plan my war around them....And while your at it let me know who is active, who is ready for war, if their war chest is good enough, and heck their experience level...

Al

HG i personally have tried talking to you to convince you there is no grudge and these wars are not what you have convinced yourself are….

i even expressed to you that i would try and end wars early and try and find the resolution to your imaginary grudge … i don’t know what you mean by Rules being broken 

i do believe we came at you with a clean war … you never asked about not using nukes yet your members just went and started destroying nukes …. that alone is grounds to nuke…e

what i have seen so far is that all of AW has “kept the gloves on “ ( no dirty spy ops not even a first run with nukes ) 

also the only thing i have noticed is that you guys are holding a grudge and because you and wiley were hit unexpected and you didn’t much like it so your now saying that AW are hitting you with an unfair war…..

my friend i don’t see any other war as fair as this you really need to step back and look at this from another view because all your doing now is starting a grudge for the simple reason that you and wiley weren’t able to get a big fat back collect ….

i wish i could go 10 -18 days for a back collect but i know to well that isn’t the smart thing to do on bob … especially in a big alliance……

IMO this is starting to look like some grudges are going to come out of this .. i for one never played into the proper gander  of he said she said but that is what is being done … the logic is very clear AW and D1 have had no wars this round 3 weeks… wars are going to break within the first 3-4 weeks … you and a few others of your alliance took a big gamble by trying to get a fat back collect .. you guys crapped out ( it happens when you gamble)….

10 hours ago, malakarlian said:

have you had a single Dirty op? do you think we will continue the war longer than then the normal length of time>? thats called gloves kid, you want them off and things can change

But we've had multiple dirty ops from your members now and not one from mine cos I can control mine even from retaliation attacks they have stood down for now...

9/28/2016 8:59:05 PM

team_Black.gif

Beyond Thunderdome
Ruler: Lord Humongous
Alpha Wolves

team_Black.gif

DurkaStan
Ruler: WileyXero
DEFCON 1
Destroy Money Reserves

Success But Caught
9/29/2016 10:10:34 PM

team_Black.gif

Northern Empire
Ruler: Northern Empire
Alpha Wolves

team_Black.gif

killie
Ruler: bunnet
DEFCON 1
Destroy Money Reserves

Success But Caught
9/29/2016 7:01:29 PM

team_Black.gif

Tkada
Ruler: Terwyn
Alpha Wolves

team_Black.gif

Ireland
Ruler: Timmy
DEFCON 1
Sabotage IRS Proficiency

Complete Failure

As for the prolonged war, from all the intel reports I've seen, most of them will be lucky to still have cash within a day or 2 but in saying that, you've caused enough malicious damage to some of my members already and I'll put their well being first over the risk of losing themfrom the game and If yous want to play that game then we'll simply defend ourselves. Your call Mal but don't make threats you ain't prepared to carry out.

10 hours ago, RoadRash said:

HG i personally have tried talking to you to convince you there is no grudge and these wars are not what you have convinced yourself are….

i even expressed to you that i would try and end wars early and try and find the resolution to your imaginary grudge … i don’t know what you mean by Rules being broken 

i do believe we came at you with a clean war … you never asked about not using nukes yet your members just went and started destroying nukes …. that alone is grounds to nuke…e

what i have seen so far is that all of AW has “kept the gloves on “ ( no dirty spy ops not even a first run with nukes ) 

also the only thing i have noticed is that you guys are holding a grudge and because you and wiley were hit unexpected and you didn’t much like it so your now saying that AW are hitting you with an unfair war…..

my friend i don’t see any other war as fair as this you really need to step back and look at this from another view because all your doing now is starting a grudge for the simple reason that you and wiley weren’t able to get a big fat back collect ….

i wish i could go 10 -18 days for a back collect but i know to well that isn’t the smart thing to do on bob … especially in a big alliance……

IMO this is starting to look like some grudges are going to come out of this .. i for one never played into the proper gander  of he said she said but that is what is being done … the logic is very clear AW and D1 have had no wars this round 3 weeks… wars are going to break within the first 3-4 weeks … you and a few others of your alliance took a big gamble by trying to get a fat back collect .. you guys crapped out ( it happens when you gamble)….

RR, we did what any alliance would have done and took measures to destroy nukes cos it was not stated in the dow that you would not use them, in fact it was the opposite.

I guess they should have had a guy or 2 get MP???

There was never going to be any negotiations so please don't try to justify your use of nukes against non-nuclear nations and blame us for it cos we took measures to defend ourselves from them.

The fact that Mal is throwing threats of a prolonged war/dirty ops shows you're convinced you have already won the war before it barely started and this supports my notion that this war was never fair. Fair wars are not won on the first day unless your blitz gets a good turn out and yours didn't but lets see. It was a low turn out, during the middle of the day and mostly concentrated on those with long back collects and it was rushed before we collected proving the intention was to sink nation war chest levels before the war started so they couldn't fight back or minimally. You dog-piled our members with almost no money and long back collects and that's alright with you? These are the same tactics malicious rogues used against us last round and many other veteran alliances. As for me being upset over having over half of my collection killed, I've survived on far less and I was in a much worst position this time last round, I'm fine but you already know this from the intel report you got.

I still got love for you RR but these tactics are beyond dirty and disappointing to see you defend them.

Anyway we still plan on winning this even against great odds so lets do this!

I'm just trying to keep up.  So... no one should ever oppose Wiley or HG since they are the coolest of all the cools in all of the lands then no one is permitted to attack them in this war game that they rock the socks off of. If they are ever attacked then there will be much wailing and moaning about how they don't deserve it because they are supposed to be "special" and "un-touched". -(unless they are beating on a small dude in a ditch, then of course, glory, glory.) Sounds weird, man, but whatever. Just to reiterate, everyone in the game has to check in with the aforementioned dudes to see if you are playing the game to their standards which will change without you knowing it of course till after ya already clobbered by 'em. Yay for couches, is about the extent of that .No? Yes?

Yous lill' whatchamajigs, I'll clobber ya. I'll clobber ya all. Yous best talk strraight with me cuz i aint clownin' ' 'round yous kids or what the .... whatever. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHt3wtuM1Dg

Edited by Davidious