Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I remember a time when people could discourse on here in a civilized manner without threats and rabid conspiracy theories, of course we live in a dystopian post-apocalypse I suppose.

There was a time when you didn't post and fill every thread with your pointlelss theories on what the definition of rogue is and one which would be best settled in war if you really think they are rogues.

Are aNiMaLz attacking you right now? Are aNiMaLz more than one individual? Do aNiMaLz have allies? Are you capable intelligent discourse or just throwing mud at my allies for no reason?

40 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

There was a time when you didn't post and fill every thread with your pointlelss theories on what the definition of rogue is and one which would be best settled in war if you really think they are rogues.

Are aNiMaLz attacking you right now? Are aNiMaLz more than one individual? Do aNiMaLz have allies? Are you capable intelligent discourse or just throwing mud at my allies for no reason?

It's one thing to deter rogue attacks, but you just look silly making threats against people who disagree with you.

Obviously if you attacked my alliance, I could authorize an aid dump on Chae Yeong and magically transform him from being a rogue, which just makes your original situation worse.

All I did is point out the similarities in behavior between Chae and Kindle, there's no need to be so defensive if I am wrong.

On 27/09/2016 at 9:54 PM, Morphine said:

I'm confused. Is MU supporting Chae Yung?

I don't know about Monsters University stance and I'm not really in a good position myself to help Chae out but I will be talking to a few of my friends about setting up aid drops for him.