Limitless Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

Reason Chae Yeong is on our nuke to kill list,

Chae Yeong is a nuclear rogue, who has harassed the lower tiers of Limitless Nexus, aNiMaLz & other LPC alliances for to long. He is able ot continue coming back from the dead to keep nuking non-nuclear nations because some alliances or nations rulers will send him aid which he uses against us.

Any aid sent to him can be considered an act of war agains the Libertarian Party of Cybernations as a whole, since he has chosen to dedicate the rest of his time here as a pest meant to annoy us.

For those I have history being in the Citadel with or other past friendly relations; most likely a friendly reminder he's a low tier nuclear enemy of the LPC willl put an end to further deals which cause our newer nations to get bill locked fighting a wondered nations.

For those who I have no history with who clearly send him one way aid, we might choose to declare a warning war as we convince them to stop or them the option to stop aiding an enemy of civlization without striking first.

However we consider him an enemy, he considers us an enemy he wants to fight to the end. If you send aid to him depending on who you are I might attack to make aid being used against our lower stop. Those clearly doing deals for profit, a polite message asking tech deals with him cease might be all I do. However we reserve the right to exercise every option available to us in order to either rebury him or force him to give up in his war against us.

So if you are aiding him, you are aiding my enemy an a nuclear rogue against us. If you are tech dealing with him, you also aiding a nuclear rogue against our lowest tier. I'm not looking to expand into wars with others who aid him unknowingly, but there is nobody immunine from their alliance receiving retaliation if they choose to intentionally help Chae Yeong in his one man crusae gainst us as his revenge for killing the "GOONS iteration" he considered himself part of.

He could have had peace when GOONS died/disbanded, instead he decided to use whatever peace and money he gets to rebuild in order to keep hitting our non-nuclear nations when able. So we are defending against a relentless enemy and consider aiding him an offense we reserve the right to attack any member in the aiding alliance. Those who don't want trouble won't have trouble with us and we will use good judgement in deciding how to use the military and negotiation options. However knowingly continuing to fund this rogue against us is almost the same as declaring war on us, we don't like proxy wars waged against us. I like to hit those who choose to be our enemies even if I need to other nations within the same alliances as those enemies in order to retaliate.

Relevance for you or your alliance

Any aid sent to Chae Yeong will be treated by the LPC and our friends as a Causi Belli for war if I feel the offending nation is aiding him to hurt us, their alliance doesn't take the needed steps to avoid escalation, we have other reasons on top of that to attack or we feel like attacking over it due to countless other reasons.

So I politely requests all nations cease doing deals with or ading this nation, we will deal with this rogue and his financiers at our discretion. Hopefully everyone chooses peaceful relations rather than hostile ones regarding this. This isn't a threat to any alliance or nation who has aided him, just a reminder to everyone we will use whatever force we feel is necessary to bury this problem if asking politely doesn't work. There is no alliance immune from retribution if they choose to be our enemy,, we fear no one. However i like to be smart on not making pointless enemies with those who aren't trying to be our enemy.

For LPC friends in his range who have at least a MP and preferably SDI as well; I can help with a constant stream of aid to assist in keeping him down. Although we have this handled so long as he doesn't keep getting resurrected thanks to money from other nations trying to start trouble with us; so mostly what I want to get across is don't help him if you're not an enemy unless he's spoken with me and we come to an acceptable agreement on long-term peace. Sending him aid I consider at least as bad as attacking one of our nations directly, so don't if you're not trying to get your alliance into a war with us.

Our Current Government,

Sephiroth - Soveriegn, Brown Senator & Libertarian Commander

Tobiash - Director of Internal Affairs

futte - Treasurer

Jaden Korr and Gefion are both Five Star Generals

Nicholai - Cobra Commander

This is now the official flag of Limitless Nexus as well,

blackbrownanon150x_zpsbuxs6bdl.jpg

Good luck to everyone and I hope us dealing with this inconvenient situation how we choose doesn't conflict with someone's interests so much they don't just buy the tech off Limitless Nexus or aNiMaLz instead if they have a shortage of tech sellers.

Stay Safe & Let's Not Purge More People Than Needed.

535_IIIA_Bullet_Proof_Protect_Gear_Head.

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Chae Yeong is a nuclear rogue, who has harassed the lower tiers of Limitless Nexus, aNiMaLz & other LPC alliances for to long. He is able ot continue coming back from the dead to keep nuking non-nuclear nations because some alliances or nations rulers will send him aid which he uses against us.

For some reason, this tactic sounds familiar.

Ah yes! It's what you're known for. That's it.

Yes I also can't see how Chae is a rogue. He is harming LPC sure but if he never accepted any peace from you guys or declared any cease fire then he is not rogue.

As far as he is concerned he is merely carrying out the campaign his previous alliance did till it's death.

Edited by Roal36

19 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

He is one hell of a fighter. One of the stars on C0BRA flag is actually for him lol

Sure he is. This thread just sets that fact in stone.

32 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

He is in peace mode currently, so this announcement kind of falls a little flat on its face

He will try getting aid and attacking us again when he comes out, we'll pay attention to who assists him in getting ready for his next round of nukes on our lower tier. He won't be in my range, but I will have a full load of nukes I can use to hit back whatever alliance funds his next strike.

He's made very clear he does not want peace with us. If he's not a rogue and has allies supporting his attacks against us, it's all semantics anyways. An enemy is an enemy, I'm not pushing for sanctions on the guy. We will destroy him as an enemy, so far I think he is acting alone. We will see.

Edited by Sephiroth

25 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

I pledge my full support to the lpc in assisting the destruction of this rogue, who has no place on this world. Any aid or bodies, you got it. Slap and Layton are too pathetic to fight anyway give us a real challenge :P

Thank you friend, I guess we'll find out how many of these war mongers claiming he's not a rogue are his secret allies if he has any.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I doubt anyone here is his secret ally, it's more that people are amused because of your own background.

You look like a fool when you throw the word rogue around, then you try arguing a guy who literally is a rogue isn't due to the word being misused so much by people like you.

I know you have your fantasies where Umbrella secretly support the guy and his attacks on us, but I really doubt it. A rogue is someone who is acting on his own, unless you can show me one of his allies; he's a rogue.

I know there are a thousand made up definitions of rogue you use which don't actually refer to a single individual acting on his own, but that is what I consider a rogue. Now stop making yourself look stupid.

Edited by Sephiroth

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You look like a fool when you throw the word rogue around, then you try arguing you a guy literally is a rogue isn't in some argument of semantics.

I know you have your fantasies where Umbrella secretly support the guy and his attacks on us, but I really doubt it. A rogue is someone who is acting on his own, unless you can show me one of his allies; he's a rogue.

I know there are a thousand made up definitions of rogue you use which don't actually refer to a single individual acting on his own, but that is what I consider a rogue. Now stop making yourself look stupid.

I never said he wasn't a rogue. If you look at my original comment, I was pointing out that Chae Yeong is doing to your group, exactly what Sir Kindle was doing to Knights of the Round Table. 

38LtwMy.png

You had no problem militarily backing up Sir Kindle against KoRT last month, and making excuses for Kindle's rogue aggression which started in July.

I've been consistent in my definition of rogues since my first nation was conceived in 2007. Don't think you can say the same.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Thank you friend, I guess we'll find out how many of these war mongers claiming he's not a rogue are his secret allies if he has any.

Don't suspect me, I hardly make enough to make my ends meet let alone fund a free roaming rebel against LPCN. 

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I never said he wasn't a rogue. If you look at my original comment, I was pointing out that Chae Yeong is doing to your group, exactly what Sir Kindle was doing to Knights of the Round Table. 

You had no problem militarily backing up Sir Kindle against KoRT last month, and making excuses for Kindle's rogue aggression which started in July.

I've been consistent in my definition of rogues since my first nation was conceived in 2007. Don't think you can say the same.

A group of individuals is an alliance of some sort, a single individual with no support is a rogue.

Do I really need to point out the obvious to you? Also I know you wanted to try getting KoRT to escalate some sort of war with the LPC for your own sick pleasure, but its a good thing they don't listen to your advice. They are much smarter than you & I don't know why you are always trying to stick your nose in everything to do with aNiMaLz unless you're itching for a war with us.

Give it a rest if you care about SNX.

3 hours ago, Galerion said:

You claim Chae Yeong is a rogue but I don't believe I have seen a definition of a rogue from you Sephiroth, what makes Chae Yeong a rogue?

He has no allies, he's a single individual waging a war against us.

That is what a rogue is and always has been, unless you're trying to twist the definition for political motives. I have no motives in claiming him a rogue other than making clear at this point in time I'm working under the assumption he has no allies, if he does have allies supporting him intentionally against us I would love to meet them. However I'm not using the term rogue to try getting people to sanction him for us, if you want me to call him an enemy of the LPC & myself; maybe that would be less confusing for you with all "definitions" of a word with a singular meaning you've seen.

You should really put a muzzle on Junka, aNiMaLz having allies by very definition means they aren't rogues. Chae has no allies we're sure about yet.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nice to see you making threats as usual when people disagree with your narrative, Sephiroth. 

You're calling my allies rogues in a thread which has nothing to do with you and bringing up another war which I resolved peacefully; which also had nothing to do with you (other than you trying to convince KoRT to sign a treaty with you and escalate the war due to your eternal vendetta)

To bad for you KoRT didn't want to be your cannon fodder, try fighting us without pawns if you feel so strongly we're the real rogues and you're the person tasked with trying to throw as many nations as you can at us...

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He has no allies, he's a single individual waging a war against us.

That is what a rogue is and always has been, unless you're trying to twist the definition for political motives. I have no motives in claiming him a rogue other than making clear at this point in time I'm working under the assumption he has no allies, if he does have allies supporting him intentionally against us I would love to meet them. However I'm not using the term rogue to try getting people to sanction him for us, if you want me to call him an enemy of the LPC & myself; maybe that would be less confusing for you with all "definitions" of a word with a singular meaning you've seen.

You should really put a muzzle on Junka, aNiMaLz having allies by very definition means they aren't rogues. Chae has no allies we're sure about yet.

I merely wanted your definition for future reference.

2 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I merely wanted your definition for future reference.

Mostly its your dear leader who's annoying me, by being stuck in the past and always wanting to start something with aNiMaLz.

I actually feel bad for you and the rest of SNX being stuck with him, which is why I suppress my instinct to destroy Junka with how much effort he goes through to always remind me he thinks of himself as our enemy and always will..