Declaration of War

Jack Layton

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Yeah no need to say anything about Kashmir I agree. 

Wait are you seriously suggesting that its a crime for me to attack on my personal behalf the almighty VG with whome I nor my previous alliance have any sort of diplomatic relations just days after their leader personally insulted me and my allies unprovoked.

Is it a crime for me to join another alliance that has actual MILITARY treaties with my previous alliance which I myself signed. 

I am not supposed to help my allies both in defense and attack.

Lesson learned Roal and TMG is not supposed to excersise his and their military rights and have to just eat all the craps thrown at him and them or risk getting special treatment.

I have 0 stake in this whatsoever, I really don't care one way or another (though I do have to wonder what Umbrella and DT think of their Protectorates potentially fighting one another) however the bolded seems to go against your other claims. You are implying that you are acting as an agent of TMG even though you have claimed that you are no longer a member, in which case it is hard to justify that the rest of TMG should not be retaliated on by VaG.

I get the motivation for changing AAs; to protect the inactives, new nations, and guys who don't want war on your original AA, generally honourable goals. However since you have not providing the same opportunity to your opponents I don't see why they should allow it.

8 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I have 0 stake in this whatsoever, I really don't care one way or another (though I do have to wonder what Umbrella and DT think of their Protectorates potentially fighting one another) however the bolded seems to go against your other claims. You are implying that you are acting as an agent of TMG even though you have claimed that you are no longer a member, in which case it is hard to justify that the rest of TMG should not be retaliated on by VaG.

I get the motivation for changing AAs; to protect the inactives, new nations, and guys who don't want war on your original AA, generally honourable goals. However since you have not providing the same opportunity to your opponents I don't see why they should allow it.

they are members of the WIN bloc, one member decided to join to take up the fight while the rest of the alliance stayed behind. he is entitled to fight.

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

they are members of the WIN bloc, one member decided to join to take up the fight while the rest of the alliance stayed behind. he is entitled to fight.

I'm not really sure what that means exactly, yeah he is physically able to declare war on members of VaG with his nation, but VaG are perfectly able to attack TMG as well.

If you mean it is reasonable that he would want to help his friends in another alliance, sure, I agree. But thing is it is equally reasonable for VaG to want to hit an alliance which is providing fighters to an alliance they are at war with.

If TMG wants to disavow Roal's actions and ask VaG for peace then IMO Layton should definitely hear them out, but are they doing that?

Wait, so you're complaining that VG is hitting Mages Guild unprovoked....as you just attacked us unprovoked lol? He ghosted to prevent me holding his alliance to account. He gambled on that and lost. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Crying about it won't help anything.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

Wait, so you're complaining that VG is hitting Mages Guild unprovoked....as you just attacked us unprovoked lol? He ghosted to prevent me holding his alliance to account. He gambled on that and lost. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Crying about it won't help anything.

Jack I think you like to nuke those who have no chance and want no fight...kinda like another person I know...

39 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

"just days after their leader personally insulted me and my allies unprovoked."

You left out the part where you messaged me first and threatened military force on a matter that did not concern you. And like the little gnat you are, I shooed you away. But that's okay, I fixed it for you.

If you chose to say the full thing at least do it properly and accurately.

I came to you asking you why u have to attack innocent OoT members and you said it doesn't concern me.

I said it does concern me because my alliance has a military mutual defense treaty with OoT (which is posted in forums) and asked you to spare some of them.

Then you ask me what am I gonna do about it. 

I said I may use military option on you if you proceed with OoT bombings.

To this u said its the weakest threat you ever received and I said its not weak if it is backed up by the real thing and then it was your turn with insults (something about ur grand mother being male and me and rest of TMG being femame ).

Fact remains you have no reason to call foul over anything. 

You chose to waste your nukes and money on peacfull OoT members.

You chose to insult me instead of doing a  meaningful dialogue. 

MU have their own reasons for war and I have a choice of helping my treaty partners in both OoT and MU. 

27 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Just admit it u wanna take it out on weaker ones for my actions.

33 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

If you chose to say the full thing at least do it properly and accurately.

I came to you asking you why u have to attack innocent OoT members and you said it doesn't concern me.

I said it does concern me because my alliance has a military mutual defense treaty with OoT (which is posted in forums) and asked you to spare some of them.

Then you ask me what am I gonna do about it. 

I said I may use military option on you if you proceed with OoT bombings.

To this u said its the weakest threat you ever received and I said its not weak if it is backed up by the real thing and then it was your turn with insults (something about ur grand mother being male and me and rest of TMG being femame ).

Fact remains you have no reason to call foul over anything. 

You chose to waste your nukes and money on peacfull OoT members.

You chose to insult me instead of doing a  meaningful dialogue. 

MU have their own reasons for war and I have a choice of helping my treaty partners in both OoT and MU. 

"innocent OoT members" who launched spy attacks on RAD (our allies), threatened them, then declared war. Their leader said the attacks were unsanctioned, but did not call off their boy or boot him from the alliance. "Innocent".

"doesn't concern me" when it literally does not. 
"u said its the weakest threat you ever received" Yes. It was. And still is to this day.
"MU have their own reasons for war" Their reason for war is war itself. Something you don't understand and never will.

Regardless, peace has been reached so you can stop crying now, Roal.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

"innocent OoT members" who launched spy attacks on RAD (our allies), threatened them, then declared war. Their leader said the attacks were unsanctioned, but did not call off their boy or boot him from the alliance. "Innocent".

"doesn't concern me" when it literally does not. 
"u said its the weakest threat you ever received" Yes. It was. And still is to this day.
"MU have their own reasons for war" Their reason for war is war itself. Something you don't understand and never will.

Regardless, peace has been reached so you can stop crying now, Roal.

Yes OoT did some mistakes and we could have talked about it instead you chose to talk about your Granny.

Yes glad the agreement was reached, that will avoid this forum slugfests. 

One of his guys in a raider alliance looting an inactive member of a two man alliance.Probably Tyronia didn't think it was such a serious issue. 

Edited by Roal36

The Mage's Guild does not affiliate with the actions of Roal36 in this war and I wish to encourage an atmosphere of peace and cooperation between TMG and the other alliances. I daresay we can call this a misunderstanding and move on. - General Gorgoth (The new Guildmaster of TMG)

Black Tea Matters Movement can't help but feel that the rights to employ tea bagging on both sides is restricted by warfare. Let there be peace. I will personally rub a hot black tea bag all over the first person's face who works for peace.