Jump to content
Jack Layton

Declaration of War

Recommended Posts

At this point merely reaffirming reality, but the Varangian Guard finds itself attacked unprovoked. We look forward to a good fight all the same. See you in hell, Monsters University and Mages Guild.

Edited by Jack Layton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Mages Guild. Don't take it out on others while you crap yourselfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told Jack warned him not to go on attacking innocent 0 military wonder nations, this is what he gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I told Jack warned him not to go on attacking innocent 0 military wonder nations, this is what he gets.

 

A boy who needs men to fight his battles for him probably shouldn't be talking big. Varangian Guard recognizes a state of war with the Mages Guild all the same. Your alliance won't hide behind Hardin's skirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Hardin is at least an honourable opponent I can respect. Good luck to your alliance.

 

must be looking for some aid hardin...

 

7 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Here's to a good fight with Monsters University. As for The Mages Guild, enjoy your smoldering pile of ruins

 

maybe you should merge with them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

A Micro declared 23 wars overnight, that's more than some actual major alliances are capable of...

 

Have fun everyone.

I was disappointed, should have been 28. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Roal acted on his own. Why punish TMG? They as an alliance had no intention of fighting VG

 

Because when your the leader of an alliance, your actions reflect the alliance. Until I see an official resignation as leader of TMG on the forums, I will treat him as such. Similarly, a post by TMG on the forums, saying that Roal is not and will not be a future member of TMG will also suffice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

 

Because when your the leader of an alliance, your actions reflect the alliance. Until I see an official resignation as leader of TMG on the forums, I will treat him as such. Similarly, a post by TMG on the forums, saying that Roal is not and will not be a future member of TMG will also suffice. 

I have resigned from my post as the leader of TMG. I am also not a member of TMG right now. I am a member of MU. As for future I can't guarantee anything on that, after all it was only Kashmir that went on bomb its protectorate and meddled in COBRA internal politics despite its explicit promise both in private as well in public forums to not do it when protection agreement was signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Roal acted on his own. Why punish TMG? They as an alliance had no intention of fighting VG

They have to take it out on someone esp on weak alliances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I have resigned from my post as the leader of TMG. I am also not a member of TMG right now. I am a member of MU. As for future I can't guarantee anything on that, after all it was only Kashmir that went on bomb its protectorate and meddled in COBRA internal politics despite its explicit promise both in private as well in public forums to not do it when protection agreement was signed.

Dude, you declared war on VG one minute and seven seconds after leaving TMG's AA. You're obviously ghosting. If the rest of Mages Guild want to surrender, they can try: if I were in VG's shoes, I'd want a ban on letting you back for say a year as a term.

 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about Kashmir. You're not at war with them. You're at war with SRA and VG. Would you like this to escalate? It can probably be arranged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Dude, you declared war on VG one minute and seven seconds after leaving TMG's AA. You're obviously ghosting. If the rest of Mages Guild want to surrender, they can try: if I were in VG's shoes, I'd want a ban on letting you back for say a year as a term.

 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about Kashmir. You're not at war with them. You're at war with SRA and VG. Would you like this to escalate? It can probably be arranged.

Yeah no need to say anything about Kashmir I agree. 

 

Wait are you seriously suggesting that its a crime for me to attack on my personal behalf the almighty VG with whome I nor my previous alliance have any sort of diplomatic relations just days after their leader personally insulted me and my allies unprovoked.

 

 Is it a crime for me to join another alliance that has actual MILITARY treaties with my previous alliance which I myself signed. 

I am not supposed to help my allies both in defense and attack.

Lesson learned Roal and TMG is not supposed to excersise his and their military rights and have to just eat all the craps thrown at him and them or risk getting special treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"just days after their leader personally insulted me and my allies unprovoked."

You left out the part where you messaged me first and threatened military force on a matter that did not concern you. And like the little gnat you are, I shooed you away. But that's okay, I fixed it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

"just days after their leader personally insulted me and my allies unprovoked."

You left out the part where you messaged me first and threatened military force on a matter that did not concern you. And like the little gnat you are, I shooed you away. But that's okay, I fixed it for you.

You left out the part where I used military force and shooed you away like the big gnat you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...