• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Wrecking myself is prolly the only fun thing left to do here tho :/

sup bud?

so bored and mi6 still the most interesting thing in this game

11 hours ago, shahenshah said:

This a great summary of what MI6 was and why it failed. Tldr 'we da best, so everyone's out to get us'. I never doubted that Myth totally and 100% presented the essence of MI6, well, second only to Chim.

Uh, it failed because of your pathetic, stale politics. Non Grata/Umbrella/NPO/IRON (I'm sure i'm forgetting more) kind of makes the argument about dickery/hubris being a problem moot, because apparently it's very easy to be complete dickheads and "survive". MI6 offered the world resistance and took the rules based order and told those at the top to sit on it, something incredibly lacking for nearly over half a decade. The only problem is that MI6 didn't suck a fine johnson the way most of the game does, like IRON, for example -- and allow it to be dictated to.  It pound for pound raped the most "elite," alliances, who only needed almost every treaty chain in the game to feel comfortable engaging. The amount of cowardice that MI6 drew from the rest of the pathetic blob that is the rest of this game is one of the few bright spots over the last several years. It really does make me smile remembering all of the smug coming from folks but without the balls to unilaterally do anything about an alliance that simply refused to join the ridiculous "EVERYONE NEEDS TO ALLY EVERYONE," order, or the skype/mIRC OOC friendship circle jerk. Y'all have killed the game by taking it OOC.

When MI6 did engage it was met with clowns like you spouting off nonsense about how horrible it was when it had arguably the most well rounded and impressive diplomatic staff in the entire game. I don't know how many times I opened up a forum with weasels talking about how horrible MI6 was or how they didn't like individual members, and a few posts down would be folks asking to tell certain members to end their lives. If OOC death threats and sharing memes is how the game is played I think MI6 comes out ahead here.

A+ cn

The rest of your sentence seems borne out of some hilarious party line where no on gives a !@#$/believes anything you say -- but decide to let it roll because it fits the narrative.

Congratulations on turning this place into a giant bore-o-sphere, where there is no originality, no activity, and the most intriguing thing about it is the rampant cheating pervasive in the top alliances and that all of the games alliances had to ally with each other to continually attack an alliance they claim to not be concerned about.

I sincerely hope admin wipes this abomination from reality shortly. It's pathetic. At least if things were reset a few of you would have to grow a sack or at least figure out how to reconfigure your cheat bots again.

Congratulations on your victory!

Edited by IYIyTh

On 9/17/2016 at 11:43 AM, kingzog said:

Actually, I'm kind of bang-on with this one. From the beginning MI6 never ceased to tell people how great it was. Now it's a joke.

If my comment were any more apt I'd be able to use it to install Linux components.

I'm not sure how it's a joke, it simply ceases to exist. In its existence it provided far more substance to this game than you or your alliance in any amount of time.

But sure, shoot off another pot-shot in a dead game about how a group of defiant folks were so terrible that the rest of the game had to come together to kill them off less they upset the circle jerk friendship/toilet bowl order.

5 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

I'm not sure how it's a joke, it simply ceases to exist. In its existence it provided far more substance to this game than you or your alliance in any amount of time.

But sure, shoot off another pot-shot in a dead game about how a group of defiant folks were so terrible that the rest of the game had to come together to kill them off less they upset the circle jerk friendship/toilet bowl order.

Somebody's mad.

Also, it wasn't a joke. I was literally telling the literal truth. Literally.

5 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Uh, it failed because of your pathetic, stale politics. Non Grata/Umbrella/NPO/IRON (I'm sure i'm forgetting more) kind of makes the argument about dickery/hubris being a problem moot, because apparently it's very easy to be complete dickheads and "survive". MI6 offered the world resistance and took the rules based order and told those at the top to sit on it, something incredibly lacking for nearly over half a decade. The only problem is that MI6 didn't suck a fine johnson the way most of the game does, like IRON, for example -- and allow it to be dictated to.  It pound for pound raped the most "elite," alliances, who only needed almost every treaty chain in the game to feel comfortable engaging. The amount of cowardice that MI6 drew from the rest of the pathetic blob that is the rest of this game is one of the few bright spots over the last several years. It really does make me smile remembering all of the smug coming from folks but without the balls to unilaterally do anything about an alliance that simply refused to join the ridiculous "EVERYONE NEEDS TO ALLY EVERYONE," order, or the skype/mIRC OOC friendship circle jerk. Y'all have killed the game by taking it OOC.

When MI6 did engage it was met with clowns like you spouting off nonsense about how horrible it was when it had arguably the most well rounded and impressive diplomatic staff in the entire game. I don't know how many times I opened up a forum with weasels talking about how horrible MI6 was or how they didn't like individual members, and a few posts down would be folks asking to tell certain members to end their lives. If OOC death threats and sharing memes is how the game is played I think MI6 comes out ahead here.

A+ cn

The rest of your sentence seems borne out of some hilarious party line where no on gives a !@#$/believes anything you say -- but decide to let it roll because it fits the narrative.

Congratulations on turning this place into a giant bore-o-sphere, where there is no originality, no activity, and the most intriguing thing about it is the rampant cheating pervasive in the top alliances and that all of the games alliances had to ally with each other to continually attack an alliance they claim to not be concerned about.

I sincerely hope admin wipes this abomination from reality shortly. It's pathetic. At least if things were reset a few of you would have to grow a sack or at least figure out how to reconfigure your cheat bots again.

Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinkin' of you
And the times we had

Edited by shahenshah

8 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

A+ cn

Quoted to make people notice it again.

The Almighty Teapot recognizes your sacrifice in the name of zeal.  All ire towards the Holy Caleafate comes from those who refuse to believe they exist in a dead world and worship a dead god.  Removing yourself from existence is the only freedom from ignorance that one can achieve.  Once this occurs and the true end of the end comes, mi6 will complete it's victory.

People can say what they want about MI6, it's failures and it's very public demise. The fact of the matter is that at the end of the day, for the last three years no alliance has lived as much, laughed as much, lost as much, sacrificed as much, burned as much, or believed as much as MI6 did. Y'all judging from the outside, that's fine. Y'all who left because of issues with Chim, that's fine. !@#$ happens. MI6 was not the greatest, or the best. But we left a mark, we lived, and we have the scars to prove it. I'm proud of my 3 years in MI6, proud of the people I called alliance mates, and especially proud that when push came to shove, MI6 never kneeled, no matter the cost. It was a privilege, ladies and gentleman. 

6 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

People can say what they want about MI6, it's failures and it's very public demise. The fact of the matter is that at the end of the day, for the last three years no alliance has lived as much, laughed as much, lost as much, sacrificed as much, burned as much, or believed as much as MI6 did. Y'all judging from the outside, that's fine. Y'all who left because of issues with Chim, that's fine. !@#$ happens. MI6 was not the greatest, or the best. But we left a mark, we lived, and we have the scars to prove it. I'm proud of my 3 years in MI6, proud of the people I called alliance mates, and especially proud that when push came to shove, MI6 never kneeled, no matter the cost. It was a privilege, ladies and gentleman. 

wow, someone call the nerd police

we've got an escapee

(gl in odn)

On 18/9/2016 at 6:26 PM, IYIyTh said:

A+ cn

The impression I got was that this whole martyrdom complex started right after you got shafted by your oh so carefully selected allies, allies that were as entagled in the web as any other alliance and whose objectives you had no problem supporting. You gotta admit that picking TOP-Umb et cetera as first moves of your FA policy hardly strikes us as a bold political statement. What happened in the span of the following years was of course a different story and the endurance of your former alliance in the face of adversity cannot be questioned: still, that only happened as consequence to your FA choices and your behavior as an alliance (and membership). If MI6 hadn't been "screwed" by its former allies I doubt you would have pursued a bold and revolutionary FA strategy: on the contrary, you would have adapted to the existing FA narrative like everyone else.

To summarize, your brave stand to this cruel world was more forced by events onto you than a willing and meaningful choice. That's how I see it at least, as an external spectator to your alliance's history.

5 hours ago, Garion said:

The impression I got was that this whole martyrdom complex started right after you got shafted by your oh so carefully selected allies, allies that were as entagled in the web as any other alliance and whose objectives you had no problem supporting. You gotta admit that picking TOP-Umb et cetera as first moves of your FA policy hardly strikes us as a bold political statement. What happened in the span of the following years was of course a different story and the endurance of your former alliance in the face of adversity cannot be questioned: still, that only happened as consequence to your FA choices and your behavior as an alliance (and membership). If MI6 hadn't been "screwed" by its former allies I doubt you would have pursued a bold and revolutionary FA strategy: on the contrary, you would have adapted to the existing FA narrative like everyone else.

To summarize, your brave stand to this cruel world was more forced by events onto you than a willing and meaningful choice. That's how I see it at least, as an external spectator to your alliance's history.

Since when are you even still alive?

I mean we literally burned for an alliance that we found out a few months later was actively plotting to roll us. I'm not sure how we didn't get screwed. Just because reality sucks doesn't mean it didn't happen.