World Imperial Network (WIN) Bloc

It's probably for the best that the bloc dissolve. It was founded on the correct general principles, and I had hoped it would have a good future relationship with the Imperium.

But when the leading alliance of the bloc randomly attacks one of my allies without so much as posting a casus belli, and furthermore without the support of the bloc's chancellor, there is something wrong there in my eyes.

People can criticize Supernova X all they want, but we uphold the basic tenets of the WIN bloc as a treaty partner and have done so for over a year, with prosperous results.

I hope that The Mages Guild under the leadership of General Gorgoth make excellent, long-term partners of the Imperium.

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's probably for the best that the bloc dissolve. It was founded on the correct general principles, and I had hoped it would have a good future relationship with the Imperium.

But when the leading alliance of the bloc randomly attacks one of my allies without so much as posting a casus belli, and furthermore without the support of the bloc's chancellor, there is something wrong there in my eyes.

People can criticize Supernova X all they want, but we uphold the basic tenets of the WIN bloc as a treaty partner and have done so for over a year, with prosperous results.

I hope that The Mages Guild under the leadership of General Gorgoth make excellent, long-term partners of the Imperium.

It's 2016, Junka.