World Imperial Network (WIN) Bloc

I am happy to announce that a new bloc has been formed which I have had the honour of being appointed chancellor of. The following is the treaty agreed on by the signatories.

FIRST CHARTER OF THE WORLD IMPERIAL NETWORK (WIN) 

EFFECTIVE: September 1st, 2016 

Mission: establish trade, mutual defense, collective intelligence, nation growth, and expansion of the bloc.

Sovereignty clause: WIN does not supersede the independence of any member. But if a member refuses to cooperate and coordinate with bloc efforts, WIN reserves the right to exclude that member from bloc benefits and/or remove them from the bloc.

Bloc government:

House of Representatives

The WIN HoR is the main representative body of the bloc, and will be in charge of all bloc-wide legislation.

It is made up of representatives, appointed or elected by their alliances, there is a limit of one Representative per alliance. 

Chancellor

The Chancellor is the executive of the bloc. The Chancellor officially represents the bloc in all diplomacy unless a diplomat has been appointed.

The power to appoint bloc generals, advisers, and other officials is also vested in the chancellor with approval by the HoR via simple majority.

The Chancellor can veto a motion past by the HoR provided that motion did not pass by more than 60% majority vote.

The Chancellor is selected by vote among the representatives. Representatives cannot vote for themselves, and accusations of of corruption will lead to expulsion from the bloc. A representative can nominate [for Chancellor] anyone who has been approved to be in the bloc.
-------------------------------------
Tech Deals: Tech buyers will pick sellers from the block FIRST. In turn tech sellers on this bloc will need to be reliable or be struck from the block seller list. 

Trade Circles: This bloc will support all existing Trade Circles and promote new ones on Brown team in support of our Brown sphere candidate. Individuals can form their own if they wish.

Bloc color: WIN promotes brown as the official color and promotes voting for the selected senator, however other colors are allowed for trade circle flexibility.

Senator: A WIN member is selected by the Chancellor to represent WIN in the senate, all members of WIN are encouraged to vote for the selected candidate. 

Bloc Military: upon joining the bloc all members within have an implied MDOAP with each other. WIN will equip and maintain a pan-alliance army of its most elite fighters. This army will be trained and hand picked by the blocs generals.

Intelligence sharing: All intelligence on other alliances or nations gathered by agents of this bloc is the property of the collective group.

Bloc standards: Building standards in the bloc are to be regulated by the bloc up to 20 NS. 

Expansion: All members take it upon themselves to promote the bloc. New alliances are approved by a (60%) majority by the House.
--------------------------------------
Expulsion: an alliance or individual nation can be expelled from the bloc by a greater than 60% majority vote of the HoR.

Cancellation: This bloc and it's treaties will void and the bloc dissolved upon a unanimous vote by the members, or until such time as the bloc leadership no longer functions.

Signed for The Mages Guild 9/1/16

General Gorgoth

Roal36

Signed for The Resistance Federation 9/1/16

Lucius Optimus 

Signed for Monsters University 9/1/16

President Hardin 

Signed for The United Divisions 9/1/16

killanakalita

Congratulations and Greetings from the Imperium!

The Imperium of Supernova X is the most active brown-team alliance and proudly supports the current #1 senator, Galerion. We encourage you to swing by and establish a bloc embassy at our forums here: http://cn-snx.co.uk/

Hope to see great things from this new bloc!

Immortan Junka

Emperor

• 3 weeks later...

Due to a number of reasons (MU, Roal36 resigning, etc.), I have decided to withdraw from WIN and resign as chancellor. This decision was made to safeguard the interests of the members of my alliance and also because I feel that I have not seen the response within WIN that I had hoped for. Best of luck to those who continue the project. 

1 hour ago, General Gorgoth said:

Due to a number of reasons (MU, Roal36 resigning, etc.), I have decided to withdraw from WIN and resign as chancellor. This decision was made to safeguard the interests of the members of my alliance and also because I feel that I have not seen the response within WIN that I had hoped for. Best of luck to those who continue the project. 

What sort of response were you hoping for?

1 hour ago, General Gorgoth said:

No lots of vision but concerned by the widespread confusion of MU and Roal36 leading people to assume we are strongly involved. I welcome TMG rejoining WIN but it would need to be under an ODoAP

You don't get it do you. There was no genuine confusion regarding TMG's role in these attacks and even if there were any it could have easily been cleared by me with evidence. Threatening war on a bunch of little guys sitting with no nukes and absolutely no provocation of any kind is the stuff whiners do. It is the only way they know to react. We didn't see anyone threatening war on aNiMaLz and rest of LPC because RUKUNU and Kindle joined MU just like I did.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Seems very reasonable, even if a bloc is only oA it would understandably be difficult to have one signatory engaging in an aggressive war another did not support.

Good luck to TMG going forward.

TMG actually has a very valid CB for declaring on VG and JL in particular but they didn't. Its safe to say that they are cheering for only one side here and that side doesn't have JL in it.

Edited by Roal36

The Imperium of Supernova X consistently fields the #1 brown team senate candidate and one of the largest tech trading networks in this world, spanning multiple brown team alliances, so I'm not sure how anyone can say that working with us lacks vision.

Fighting pointless wars is not conducive to prosperity, aligning with the most active alliance on brown is.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium of Supernova X consistently fields the #1 brown team senate candidate and one of the largest tech trading networks in this world, spanning multiple brown team alliances, so I'm not sure how anyone can say that working with us lacks vision.

Fighting pointless wars is not conducive to prosperity, aligning with the most active alliance on brown is.

Junka I am not saying that going with you is a bad choice. In fact it can very well be a good choice and certainly FCA/TMG has some kind of links with SNX. I was just pointing out that leaving the bloc whihc TMG and Gen Gorgoth himself played a key role in creating due to some meaningless bullying is not a good thing to show for.