An appeal to Admin

Blackatron

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I encourage other alliance leaders who desire to leave for other realms, to negotiate a merger of their active membership into my alliance. They will be in good hands.

Please don't make this into a joke thread. 

Junka wishes he had the sauce but he's just really into typing a lot

but yeah, at this point there's kind of nothing to do without having a whole bunch of people quit and I'd rather maintain status quo if I were running it too. I'd need assured new blood coming in before I did anything drastic enough to have a shot at bringing newcomers.

Edited by Neo Uruk

15 hours ago, eejack said:

Is over. I stopped posting to the OWF ( and specifically to the suggestion forum ) because it was frustrating. Between abuse by the unmentionables and neglect by admin, exasperated by the tease of promise of moving things forward made it a complete waste of effort. And this thread is a perfect example of why the main OWF is a toilet. The same attention whores posting about themselves over and over again. Turds circling the bowl.

I don't know why the game died but I cannot imagine what the OWF turned into is doing anything positive.

Logging back out.

As long as your nation still exists, there is still time for finding a good reason to go to war. The breaks from much activity give your nation time to recover from after fighting some very destructive wars. The game gets interesting for you when you make it so with your actions.