Peace is in our time

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On August 30, 2016 at 1:05 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

I have used the term ADHD kiddies for a long time, if the shoe fits after all.  You can disagree with me all you like, but you are what you are.

I wish your child or direct families will born with this condition and I want to hear about your opinion on the "term" you oftenly used for people after that happen.

3 hours ago, Prozenz said:

I wish your child or direct families will born with this condition and I want to hear about your opinion on the "term" you oftenly used for people after that happen.

Not an issue for me, there are no children born in the Union of Grub. [OOC]You can stick you OOC !@#$ wherever it fits, but it doesn't fit here champ.[/OOC]

5 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Your AA says otherwise.

Having been in a few wars lately, everyone had their chance to drop by and visit Grub, but it seems the urge to hug pixels runs deep within your souls.  You really do need to learn how to take opportunities when you get them.

16 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Having been in a few wars lately, everyone had their chance to drop by and visit Grub, but it seems the urge to hug pixels runs deep within your souls.  You really do need to learn how to take opportunities when you get them.

Sponge Lite hath spoken.

On 2016-09-01 at 5:20 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Let me know when you fight a war that's as long and as bloody as any of the wars that you have set up to roll your own allies. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Let me know when you fight a war that's as long and as bloody as any of the wars that you have set up to roll your own allies. Thank you.

More sweeping statements, unsupported by any facts, which appear to be true enough to the average idiot, but don't wash with me.  You seem to think you can get away with making cryptic comments that attempt to smear Polar but you never seem to be able to defend the statements.

So ante up, produce a fact or two to support your notions, or stop feeding the world your jingoistic !@#$%^&*.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:25 PM, Mihail the Just said:

Irrespective of the veracity (or otherwise) of Grub's statements, you really don't understand the whole Ministry of Truth thing do you?

And regardless of whatever is in that bowl, you seem to be very interested in lapping it up... NADC's most honourable act during this war has been their surrender. I'm not really very sure why that's even on your radar.

Honourable... everyone keeps using that word...does anyone know the definition of honour?

On 8/28/2016 at 2:32 PM, masterbake said:

MHA has nothing to be ashamed about in this war.  They put themselves out there often against higher tech superior nations without a second thought.  You cannot ask more of an ally (and we are not allied).

You're totally right, nothing to be ashamed of going against alliance(s) who are better than them in every way. Taking turns in an alliance gang bang is oh so hard.

23 hours ago, eviljak said:

Honourable... everyone keeps using that word...does anyone know the definition of honour?

If you're really curious I'd heartily recommend a good dictionary, or alternatively, just type the following phrase into the Google search box:

define:honour

You could also 'ask Yahoo', but that's even lamer than asking here ^_^