zoskia

On 7/26/2018 at 12:02 AM, General Kanabis said:

I like to see alliances as sovereign countries, nations within them as provinces, and unaffiliated nations as wild territories.

Makes more sense at this point.

206 States are listed around the world, most of them recognized by the UN.

In contrast, Planet Bob currently holds around 163 alliances of varying sizes and an odd number of unaligned nations.

10 years later, I finally have a good way to explain alliances, nations, treaties.

Has anyone charted this to see the drop rate lately?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Monster said:

The game will have about a floor of 2000-2500 ultimately due to the long-term players who won't quit.

Agreed. There's a decent sized group that still plays out of sheer stubbornness.

Jazzy - I know someone had a long term chart going. Haven't seen an update to it lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is so sad, Alexa dont play anything at all

Im new to the game,   Hello everyone I have something to say.

Watching the 8 pages of forms counting down the numbers of players makes me feel sad. I've only been playing the game for about 2 months and have enjoyed every minute of playing. I've been looking for ongoing events in the forms because just waiting for the next day to start a new cycle of turns is boring and I would like to get a better experience. There are things that I like about the game as well as things I dislike but overall CN is the best game i've ever played. The biggest reason I can think of for the lack of longer term players is that they dont know how to play it, this always leads to them to stop playing. I know for a fact that I will continue to play and support CN for the foreseeable future as I advance in school. I just hope that this game and the nation building concept lives on.

~PeteManCide~