Nations, we received a raven from The Citadel of Planet Steve with the following message:

"The Nuclear Gods are angry, too much rouging, building and collecting, not enough real fighting, not enough destruction"

so we cooked us some delicious raven soup with a salad on the side, we ate and drank some nuclear wine then prepared for nuclear war.

Now we come to answer the calls of the nuclear gods, for war and destruction is what fuels Planet Steve, we are here to lower your bills and light the planet on nuclear fire, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

Nations, prepare your SDIs, change your Defcon levels, buy some ;@#&#036 planes and max out on soldiers, nothing will help you, the nukes are coming mother %&@ers!!

tumblr_lm131eocED1qglnd2o1_500.gif

Defcon 1 & Ordo Paradoxia

hereby declare war on

The A Team, Alpha Wolfs, War Hawks

We will do the following only in retaliation: 

Spy Ops: 
Incite Government Propaganda
Incite Religious Propaganda
Assassinate Enemy Generals
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves

Navy Blockades

Stats will be coming in a different post, hopefully that idiot Robert Baratheon does it on time.

It'll be nice facing you on the battlefield:

Might as well provide stats now for you so you don't have to do the effort :)

Taken at update

Attacking Side

DEFCON 1

Members: 24

NS: 747,458

Avg. NS: 31,144

Nukes: 241

Nations 40k: 3
Nations 30k-40k: 12

Nations 20k-30k: 7

Nations 10k-20k: 2

Nations < 10k: 0

Ordo Paradoxia

Members: 12

NS: 386,660

Avg. NS: 32,222

Nukes: 134

Nations 40k: 3
Nations 30k-40k: 7

Nations 20k-30k: 0

Nations 10k-20k: 1

Total

Members: 36

NS: 1,134,118

Avg. NS: 31,503

Nukes: 375

Nations 40k: 6
Nations 30k-40k: 19

Nations 20k-30k: 7

Nations 10k-20k: 3

Defending Side

Alpha Wolves

Members: 20

NS: 611,903

Avg. NS: 30,595

Nukes: 192

Nations > 40k: 3
Nations 30k-40k: 8

Nations 20k-30k: 4

Nations 10k-20k: 4

Nations < 10k: 1

The A-Team

Members: 5

NS: 226,190

Avg. NS: 45,238

Nukes: 50

Nations > 40k: 4
Nations 30k-40k: 1

Nations 20k-30k: 0

Nations 10k-20k: 0

WarHawks

Members: 7

NS: 115,553

Avg. NS: 16,508

Nukes: 30

Nations > 40k: 1
Nations 30k-40k: 0

Nations 20k-30k: 1

Nations 10k-20k: 2

Nations < 10k: 3

Total

Members: 32

NS: 953,646

Avg. NS: 29,801

Nukes: 272

Nations > 40k: 8
Nations 30k-40k: 9

Nations 20k-30k: 5

Nations 10k-20k: 6

Nations < 10k: 4

Now start the show, and hopefully I'll get a war soon :P

Hate to be the guy that says it but I like how D1 and OP used WarHawks too call this a fair fight (What's that, the only decent nation in WH peaced out within a day and the #2 guy hasn't fought back haha)....

20 wolves and the A-Team of 5 against D1 of 24 nations and OP 12 nations haha...Looks like you should have threw DD of 13 active nations in the mix to call it a slight up declare. 25 against 36 though, seems right.

Doing good D1 and OP!

Al Bundy your friendly women's shoe salesman.

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Hate to be the guy that says it but I like how D1 and OP used WarHawks too call this a fair fight (What's that, the only decent nation in WH peaced out within a day and the #2 guy hasn't fought back haha)....

20 wolves and the A-Team of 5 against D1 of 24 nations and OP 12 nations haha...Looks like you should have threw DD of 13 active nations in the mix to call it a slight up declare. 25 against 36 though, seems right.

Doing good D1 and OP!

Al Bundy your friendly women's shoe salesman.

We did not anticipate that WH would be low on cash and unable to put up a decent fight so instead of rolling them with relative ease and practically ending their rounds, D1 decided to offer them peace if requested, we're not here to chase people from the game. We also have inactives, you're fighting one yourself.

DD at the time were dealing with rogues and about 7 of their nations were still in anarchy so ateam and AW were the only choices but this isn't about stat comparisons alone, Ateam have some of the biggest war chest levels in the game and they're not using it while ours are. With all the WRC's in Ateam we fought we were going to get a very tough war from them. Ateam could of done a lot more in this war had they spent some of their large war chest levels instead they'll prefer to bank it for their flag runners interest, not our problem, talk to them.

You're all holding your own so i don't see the problem and you could have bought this up earlier if you had issues with the stats but now that the war isn't going your way, you decide to now.

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We did not anticipate that WH would be low on cash and unable to put up a decent fight so instead of rolling them with relative ease and practically ending their rounds, D1 decided to offer them peace if requested, we're not here to chase people from the game. We also have inactives, you're fighting one yourself.

DD at the time were dealing with rogues and about 7 of their nations were still in anarchy so ateam and AW were the only choices but this isn't about stat comparisons alone, Ateam have some of the biggest war chest levels in the game and they're not using it while ours are. With all the WRC's in Ateam we fought we were going to get a very tough war from them. Ateam could of done a lot more in this war had they spent some of their large war chest levels instead they'll prefer to bank it for their flag runners interest, not our problem, talk to them.

You're all holding your own so i don't see the problem and you could have bought this up earlier if you had issues with the stats but now that the war isn't going your way, you decide to now.

HAHAHA that is hilarious. Anyone could see they are a "newbie" alliance, even you being a old veteran.......Ya I see you have one inactive that makes it 25 to 35, I guess that's better.

DD can hold their own, im sure that one little rogue didn't destroy their alliance. They had some inactives including their leaders, but would have been more honorable or equal choice than a easily seen newbie alliance.

We are holding our own, though outnumbered.

I debated about stating the real stats before but I knew your response....but then I seen WH haven't even fought back, had to say what crap this was.

O well... just more fun down the road :) 

Al

27 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

HAHAHA that is hilarious. Anyone could see they are a "newbie" alliance, even you being a old veteran.......Ya I see you have one inactive that makes it 25 to 35, I guess that's better.

DD can hold their own, im sure that one little rogue didn't destroy their alliance. They had some inactives including their leaders, but would have been more honorable or equal choice than a easily seen newbie alliance.

We are holding our own, though outnumbered.

I debated about stating the real stats before but I knew your response....but then I seen WH haven't even fought back, had to say what crap this was.

Al

Newbies doesn't mean we should exclude them from war, they didn't have a war all round, and I know that their leader is not a newbie, I fought him before he is actually quite a good fighter. so I assumed they will fight and even hit back with counters.

we have some newbies as well, its not a valid excuse, DD would have made for a much more destructive war I would have been all for it if they haven't been rouged but with the assumption that WHs are gonna fight and the fact that they did not war all round we took the other option.

not that your point about you being outnumbered isn't valid,but this wasn't our intention.

I also think we have enough stats posted about this war, so I don't know what you mean by "the real stats"

I am enjoying fighting your guys a lot, I wanted a chance to fight roadrash since he was leading NDO.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

When you get the chance, you can hit an alliance with 7 of their nations including leaders are in anarchy and inactive.

If you're struggling with numbers its likely cos you tried to bite off more than you can chew and declared another 3-4 wars, the smart ones limited themselves to the 3 defensive wars. The real reasons why you're upset is cos we have superior organization, coordination and our members are spending their +300 mill wc levels unlike your new friends.

I guess we'll see yas again soon down the road then. We accept your challenge and will be waiting :)

45 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

If this was your motivation you could have at least declare on digital combat soldiers as well, couldn't you?

Edited by Blackatron

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Ateam have some of the biggest war chest levels in the game and they're not using it while ours are. With all the WRC's in Ateam we fought we were going to get a very tough war from them. Ateam could of done a lot more in this war had they spent some of their large war chest levels instead they'll prefer to bank it for their flag runners interest, not our problem, talk to them.

I've been throwing down on the OP people that declared on me. Sadly, i wasn't able to be around when they attacked, and they put me in anarchy. So my hands have been tied the entire time.

the only one holding cash and not getting wrc is me.

we know that we are far outnumbered and matched in this war. it's D1s motto to complain about wars and then engage in even more lopsided fights.

we won't complain. we know how it is.

it's easy to spend cash to win a war when you have the upper hand.

18 hours ago, Robert Baratheon I said:

Newbies doesn't mean we should exclude them from war, they didn't have a war all round, and I know that their leader is not a newbie, I fought him before he is actually quite a good fighter. so I assumed they will fight and even hit back with counters.

we have some newbies as well, its not a valid excuse, DD would have made for a much more destructive war I would have been all for it if they haven't been rouged but with the assumption that WHs are gonna fight and the fact that they did not war all round we took the other option.

not that your point about you being outnumbered isn't valid,but this wasn't our intention.

I also think we have enough stats posted about this war, so I don't know what you mean by "the real stats"

I am enjoying fighting your guys a lot, I wanted a chance to fight roadrash since he was leading NDO.

I don't think they needed excused from a war, Heck someone should have raided them a while ago, but when only 6 wars were even declared on them seems like they didn't matter anyway. No one even caused damage to their top guy....kinda seems like you excused him.

By real stats I just meant leave out WarHawks, because lets be honest....you mine as well have.

You can tell you guys don't have enough targets, D1 is down 20 nukes, OP about 30.... Alpha Wolves over 100! So either your SDI's rock or the more logical answer.

D1 should have man-ed up and attacked us by themselves, heck threw in Warhawks just for kicks and OP should have hit A-Team and Misfits....But ya there is this agreement where D1, OP, Misfits, and RE wont fight themselves....that's the reason things get boring in TE, 4 of the 7 major alliances wont fight each other....If your all going to be hug buddies just join one alliance, then at least the rest of us can just team up and hit one alliance...

I get along with people in all alliances in TE, but as you can see, fighting them I do enjoy.

Al Bundy- decent women's shoe salesman

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

I'll just leave this here..

bdcd.jpg

Haha could have expected a response like this. Instead of answering for being a bunch of hug buddies that will only war with 3 out of the 7 major alliances in TE you say I have a runny nose hahaha

Well you 4 alliances stay in your hug circle and call yourselves the best.

Al Bundy

@OP,AW,Defcon1,A-Team,WH: Nice fight guys:-)Happy rebuilding:-)

Regarding A-team not fighting back(like DDs) commensurate with their huge infra and war chest: NOT OUR PROBLEM. But it would have been our problem if we didn't evened the odds with huge numbers.

Regarding WH not fighting back due to low cash: We didn't know about it and they got enough time to build. And honestly speaking, if we were steam-rolled like that we would have given a tough fight coordinating with higher ranked nations. But they chose not to(eg: Us fighting back against DDs huge Down declares)

Regarding this war being a down declare: Honestly a few thousand less NS doesn't make it a big down declare. Plus A-team made it worse for AW by not purchasing tech. Our mates purchase a lot of tech with the sole purpose of inflicting humongous damage. Plus A-Team didn't coordinate well with AW. Also we had an inactive in kegkiller and slackjoint joined on 14th and both of them are excellent fighters. If AW+AT couldn't use our limitations then that's their mistake.

BOTTOM LINE: This war was more or less evenly matched and any inaction  or lack of coordination on AT's or AW's  side is NOT OUR FAULT. 

5 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Regarding A-team not fighting back(like DDs) commensurate with their huge infra and war chest: NOT OUR PROBLEM. But it would have been our problem if we didn't evened the odds with huge numbers.

Regarding WH not fighting back due to low cash: We didn't know about it and they got enough time to build. And honestly speaking, if we were steam-rolled like that we would have given a tough fight coordinating with higher ranked nations. But they chose not to(eg: Us fighting back against DDs huge Down declares)

Regarding this war being a down declare: Honestly a few thousand less NS doesn't make it a big down declare. Plus A-team made it worse for AW by not purchasing tech. Our mates purchase a lot of tech with the sole purpose of inflicting humongous damage. Plus A-Team didn't coordinate well with AW. Also we had an inactive in kegkiller and slackjoint joined on 14th and both of them are excellent fighters. If AW+AT couldn't use our limitations then that's their mistake.

BOTTOM LINE: This war was more or less evenly matched and any inaction  or lack of coordination on AT's or AW's  side is NOT OUR FAULT. 

Firstly, most of the active ones did get WRC and tech to fight back. just not over 2200. lol Some of your nations lost a lot of infra/etc so we did fight back albeit not at 100% no doubt. And not to the coordination level that you did.

Secondly, Its not just a few thousand NS.

These are from your stats/screenshots

1,128,000 NS 170k Infra 24k tech 375 nukes 36 Nations

950k NS 140k Infra 21K tech 272 nukes 32 Nations

When you take WHs numbers off that(they are really just 2 nations, even though they give 7 to the total) the numbers are a bit worse.

Now, Given the stage we are in the round, Im not complaining of a down declare. It was clear some war had to happen. AW will get over it, but you can see why they are complaining given D1 complained to hell and highwater about our war on them.

just dont try to paint a picture like we didnt fight hard enough and it was a fair war if we spent all our money and tried to outdo you. lol

It is clear that OP and D1 are more active than AW and A team which only exacerbates the effect.

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I'm not going to waste my time educating you 2 on our history or actions. D1 taught and guided you both more than you deserved.

HAHA I was taught by War Doves, my first round was with Samwise. The best round I remember. I like you trying to take credit though :) . I tried to help D1 but due to you and Cowboy we went out on our own. Seems like we are doing well.  Nothing bad about Cowboy, just likes to do stuff his way, you on the other hand.....

Al.

6 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Bottom Line....D1 and OP a pack of 35 attacked AW and A-Team of 25 and are calling it a fair fight. Im just saying ahhh not really.

Under that line....We did well, and Im sure we will see you all again, I mean come on who else is there to fight that is not in your hug circle?

Al