We've been told we don't act like the number 4 alliance here. So here we are acting like the number 4 alliance.

Every good thing has got to come to an end including. The Roman Empire.

On behalf of the New League Of Nations

Edited by corbincake2

3 hours ago, corbincake2 said:

We've been told we don't act like the number 4 alliance here. So here we are acting like the number 4 alliance.

Every good thing has got to come to an end including. The Roman Empire.

On behalf of the New League Of Nations

Dont think I consider you the #4 alliance...but good luck to all!

9 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

My guess is they're far too ashamed to post stats.

But none the less, we'll enjoy the fight.

Well stats are way in favor of NLON but fighting them in the past Im sure RE had little problems.

AL

I've already pointed out the unfair treatment.

First it was suggested this war was "way in Nlons favor" which was not true if they had the same understanding of the stats as most vets and ran over the numbers like i did.  To their credit, Nlon's top tier fought better.

The next was you complaining that they never posted stats for the tiers yet who this round besides from D1 has?

The garbage has been emanating from your mouth/fingers.

Edited by HiredGun

11 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I've already pointed out the unfair treatment.

First it was suggested this war was "way in Nlons favor" which was not true if they had the same understanding of the stats as most vets and ran over the numbers like i did.  To their credit, Nlon's top tier fought better.

The next was you complaining that they never posted stats for the tiers yet who this round besides from D1 has?

The garbage has been emanating from your mouth/fingers.

Ordo Paradoxia, was embarrassingly late, but we did it :D

"any stats for this war" is complaining. got it. lol you are funny. an RE member suggesting what you are assuming is  natural, considering his affiliation.

my statement about tiers cannot be seen as complaining. rather a suggestion. as I suggested to Alpha Wolves that in their dow they could have mentioned their "hiring of the A team"

backing RE over nlon? u gotta be kidding haha.

I like to help everyone. I'm sure that is lost on you.

the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE"

nothing that I say can be purported as garbage. I don't have a reason to lie. the truth will always set you free. lying backstabbing mofos will always be caught out ?

I never said asking for stats is complaining, I said you expecting a NS tier breakdown is complaining when its not a common feature.

"backing RE over nlon?"

This isn't about taking a side, this was about challenging a statement I considered incorrect. Nlon deserve a fair shake even if they're an easy going aa who mostly avoid all the politics involved.

"I like to help everyone. I'm sure that is lost on you."

You're only helping those you think or know will help you in return as you always have which is why you'll always come to anyone's side who isn't against you. Your only goal has always been to win flags.

"the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE""

You say you like to help everyone and where were you when he hit Nlon? You can ask Wiley himself what i was doing to help and it wasn't nothing like you were doing. 

Also are you backing RE now even though you and your friends use to roll them after they had finished fighting wars so you wouldn't have to deal with them and D1 at the same time.

The begging letters for peace are coming in...

To: Ningkeptune From: vianor Date: 8/6/2016 12:44:11 PM

Subject: well...
Message: Would you just accept my peace offer and we'll meet on the battlefield later.

To: Ningkeptune From: bigwilly Date: 8/6/2016 8:28:59 PM

Subject: Peaceing Out?
Message: Are we going to continue this or can you send peace?

Perhaps some NLON leadership might wana have a chat (yes you "President" Horton), until then RE will continue to hand back the war they brought to us.

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I never said asking for stats is complaining, I said you expecting a NS tier breakdown is complaining when its not a common feature.

"backing RE over nlon?"

This isn't about taking a side, this was about challenging a statement I considered incorrect. Nlon deserve a fair shake even if they're an easy going aa who mostly avoid all the politics involved.

"I like to help everyone. I'm sure that is lost on you."

You're only helping those you think or know will help you in return as you always have which is why you'll always come to anyone's side who isn't against you. Your only goal has always been to win flags.

"the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE""

You say you like to help everyone and where were you when he hit Nlon? You can ask Wiley himself what i was doing to help and it wasn't nothing like you were doing. 

Also are you backing RE now even though you and your friends use to roll them after they had finished fighting wars so you wouldn't have to deal with them and D1 at the same time.

lol I expected a tier breakdown did I? that was in reply to you. where I agreed with you (funny things do happen) and suggested how that could be shown. you clearly lack the ability to decipher others statements. completly clueless.

I'm not helping anybody but myself and my members.

since duckroll the goal has never been individual prizes or flags.

flags lost their value s long time ago.

these past 2 rounds have been a laugh. still don't even think about possible prizes till day 60. and obviously we are well and truly there.

lol we never hit anyone just out of war.

is that last statement a question?

we never had to "worry" about D1. trust me. haha you are too funny.

You're trying to argue that you didn't "expect" a tier breakdown but only "suggested" but if we go back to what you said.

"they could have easily shown it by giving stats for the tiers. above 30k 25k 20k etc"  I'd lean towards more of an expectation over suggesting.

"I like to help everyone." now its "I'm not helping anybody but myself and my members."

If you weren't thinking about possible prizes till day 60 then why were all of your wonders in the first 6 weeks all econ.  When DD was about to roll you and your aa, all of yous had nothing but econ wonders strongly suggesting you've been chasing flags since day 1 even if some of them are your "flag running" protectors now.

D1 rolled you a few times so I'm sure you're telling more tales here about not ever being worried. Avengers/Tdo waged the most wars against D1 but yous were never worried. Sure, sure buddy.

Edited by HiredGun

you

I wouldn't consider Nlon's larger bottom tier much of an advantage and given the NS tiers, the stats were close enough.

me

yes and they could have easily shown it by giving stats for the tiers. above 30k 25k 20k etc

I am clearly replying to you. It's not even directed at them so just stop trying.

TDO was never run by me. That was the point I stepped out of government altogether. 

The Avengers saw TPC OP Misfits War Doves and maybe a few more as much higher threats than D1 was. Keep trying to talk yourself up. D1 never rolled The Avengers. We were your strongest friend way back but you decided to join the rest to try and make it a fair match. I get it. but we still beat you all.

I usually always build econ base first. nothing is new. Even when ripping out 3.6 million casualties.

You misinterpret me yet again. what is new?

I help everyone if they want it, with advice. Never mind the argument you will surely make that you did not need any of my help. When I left D1 I gave you everything I had in the hope you would use it and be better.

Militarily I have no reason to attack anyone, yet.

I am not in cohorts with DDs, as you suggest. As you pointed out we all had econ wonders up until that point and we requested non nuke war at least since it was a big down declare. If forced to we would suck it up and nuke up and fight. I told dd this in negotiations.

later on they tell me they are plain peacing out so I accept naturally.

I didn't plan anything. I'm just teaching more people and having a lucky run. get over it.

"the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE" "

If that is me you are talking about... I was RE way before DF1, ... Here was my thoughts.. in the tiers RE had no upper tier to match Nlon's  And when you added my numbers to RE's numbers every body matched up better.. and Nlon's two highest people had down declared on RE guy's, but they had no choice as they attacked the highest RE guys they could, that made sense, .

I asked RE if they would like me to hit the 2 top guys in Nlon to make it fairer.  They said yes.. So I declared on the #2 guy and their #1 guy declared on me.. which made sense.

At the same time I was getting ready to attack the guy  " Sun and Steel"  Ruler: Yukio Mishima  who was rouging my friends in Devil Dogs.... but that guy dropped out of my range before I could attack.  I do not like rogues

After my declare on Nlon I was asked by DF1 to peace out, as they felt what I was doing was unfair.  I contacted the guys at Nlon we all sent peace with no hard feelings.

If it looked like I was a  rogue, I will say sorry to planet Steve, Bob George or what ever ...the TE community  .. It was not my intent to  rogue

Bottom line I should not have meddled in other peoples business.  But then of the 23 posts in this thread only 4 were made by the parties involved in the war. 

But the real question is ...is it roguing  or rouging   or maybe rowing ... Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.  Lets get a camp fire and have some marshmallow.

Wily E 

I am clearly replying to you. It's not even directed at them so just stop trying.

yes and they could have easily shown it by giving stats for the tiers. above 30k 25k 20k etc

So when you used the word "they", you were in fact referring to me. So now I was suppose to post the tier breakdown, did you want me to post the stats for them while I'm at it as well, did you want fries too and what flavored drink?

I'm not talking D1 up, the only one talking himself up here is you but we to correct your statement that we didn't roll Avengers, the first time was when you all came sulking to us for an early peace and you got it after all the "rage quitting" stories but even without them we'd have granted it, we're not here to chase people from the game, only their bully tactics which is all most will remember the Avengers for just like all the short lived bully alliances that came before them. I said to you back then, it'll never last long cos its unsustainable no matter how little life outside TE you have, we're not going anywhere, its just another round for everyone else, win or lose, it doesn't matter, its easy to win but hard to lose and keep going, this is the only real test that makes a great TE player or alliance and those you insult have all stood the test of time and paved the way for the likes of us all, lets not pretend your some kind of TE pioneer, TPC were building like most flag runners today when no one else were even utilizing trades. I see your proud that you had to force others to unite just to try and stay on equal footing. We had different priorities, yours was to dominant everyone and take all the flags by consolidating as many active elites you could get your hands on, our priority was to teach newbies and have some fun on the way, its why i never joined when you asked me to. Different priorities buddy and mine haven't changed.

I help everyone if they want it, with advice.

Good but keep in mind most vets will.

I am not in cohorts with DDs, as you suggest.

I didn't suggest it or care if you were. Avengers and Tdo were nothing without DD and his guys, that's something most of us on this side agreed on but i knew you and possibly a couple of others taught them how to build to properly.

When I left D1 I gave you everything I had in the hope you would use it and be better.

I think we had this discussion and my answer is still the same, I don't recall you giving anything of value to me, maybe Cowboy. I recall a few tips but they were common knowledge. Maybe you're use to knowing more than almost everyone you come across but I was never one of them.