Wolves DoW

You already had 2 nations in the AW aa before the dow so whats to say we wouldn't assume you're talking about them? If i was sent this, its what I'd have thought and I noticed them instantly and where they were from, I'd never have thought it meant you had more members entering later.

When Skaullin entered late on the 2nd day I could let that go but only after AW said no more would be entering and then I see another one from your aa declaring wars on the 3rd day so at this point whats to say more wouldn't be entering so the issue had to be raised once again.

If this really wasn't about having your members attacking us while our hands were tied then why wasn't the dow delayed?

You can flag run as much as you want, it doesn't bother me, what bothers me are these late war entries. Yous were sitting ducks for the first month, everyone let yous build,  so lets not get into the funny games now that you're sitting on the big boys table.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, AL Bundy said:

Alliance

Total

Active Strength Avg Score Anarchy Infras Tech

Nukes

1) DEFCON 1
award.png
2) DevilDogs
award.png
3) Alpha Wolves
award.png

Peace has been agreed on for 7-26-16.  It was a fun war.

Great job wolves, it was nice to fight someone different for a change.

Special thanks to the two A-Team members for the support, and the third that had to peace out because 20 wolves was just not fair to their 22 members....:facepalm: 

Thanks again all,

Al Bundy

14 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You already had 2 nations in the AW aa before the dow so whats to say we wouldn't assume you're talking about them?

When Skaullin entered late on the 2nd day I could let that go but only after AW said no more would be entering

,  so lets not get into the funny games now that you're sitting on the big boys table.

no we didn't.  only Kublai made it over on the first day. skaulin was the second and was late just as hayman was.

the whole reason for that pm was a courtesy to tell you that we had late entries coming. and 4 were supposed to go but you cried so AW obliged you.

there was no funny games. AW have fully backed this through their posts and I have been nothing but 100 percent open.

You are funny. You could have countered me and the rest of my AA with good reason. but you chose not to.

I've been sitting at this table for a while. maybe if you pick up your skills and stop making so many false arguments you too could be invited to the big boys table.

7 hours ago, StevieG said:

no we didn't.  only Kublai made it over on the first day. skaulin was the second and was late just as hayman was.

the whole reason for that pm was a courtesy to tell you that we had late entries coming. and 4 were supposed to go but you cried so AW obliged you.

there was no funny games. AW have fully backed this through their posts and I have been nothing but 100 percent open.

You are funny. You could have countered me and the rest of my AA with good reason. but you chose not to.

I've been sitting at this table for a while. maybe if you pick up your skills and stop making so many false arguments you too could be invited to the big boys table.

You know what they say; Fata1ity's gonna Fata1ity. 

7 hours ago, StevieG said:

I don't believe you had 3 nations running late, I think they all purposely delayed under your direction. Show me the screen shots saying they were going to be running late? If I had the resources the only time I'd have considered countering you was after you added another member on the 3rd day but by then everyone is tied up and our most active top tier members were all in NA.

No one treated you unfairly, you built unopposed which would've never happened in the old days so you'd assume the least you can do is keep it clean against everyone else otherwise why should we let yous build unopposed next time? 

55 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

You know what they say; Fata1ity's gonna Fata1ity. 

You do know its against the rules to post in these forums without listing the correct name in your profile?

45 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I don't believe you had 3 nations running late, I think they all purposely delayed under your direction. Show me the screen shots saying they were going to be running late?

No one treated you unfairly, you built unopposed which would've never happened in the old days so you'd assume the least you can do is keep it clean against everyone else otherwise why should we let yous build unopposed next time? 

obviously I don't have them saying they are running late. they were not on at all. if they were on they would have gone over as per my instructions. Thursday night hit was for us a Friday night hit. the weekend would have made skaulin and hayman late. and tr4der never even made it over.

:. The A Team Member Comments

Comment By

Comment  

Custom86.png
Marcus Aurelius

(7/21/2016 7:51:26 PM) 
we are joining alpha wolves for war.
get skype or whatsapp to stay in contact.

once you are ready for war. go join alpha wolves and use this war to get all the xp you can.
don't spend all your money in war.

the aim is to have a round of war then rebuild and collect by 20 days inactive

Custom86.png
Marcus Aurelius

(7/21/2016 11:39:07 PM) 
anybody home? lol

Custom86.png
Marcus Aurelius

(7/21/2016 11:55:52 PM) 
move over to alpha wolves and ask for targets. the war has started

Custom86.png
Marcus Aurelius

(7/22/2016 8:29:31 AM) 
please don't leave them hanging too long. this is for xp for you to all collect much bigger next collect

as you can see your first point is debunked.

second point. we were all irsd as you know. I think that is unfair regardless of who else also got hit. history shows it is from you and your cheating friends.

lastly. nobody LET us build unopposed. NOBODY. get out of here.

To: Marcus Aurelius    From: Al Bundy    Date: 7/20/2016 11:21:57 PM

Subject: RE: so.

Message: We attack thursday at update....differnt target if you dont bring your team.

Al

as you can see there was no chance to delay either. either we were in or out on that night.
I don't know why you have such a big problem with that. we could have done a full joint war together on you and the stats were all even enough.

Those screen shots look like they've been heavily edited, you could have at least shown who they were addressed to.

I'd have preferred yous all hit us at the same time over what did happen.

Anyway this debate is a waste of time now so I'll take your word for it, accept you were late and that no intentional foul play was involved.

lol whats the effing point? it's a straight copy and paste from our announcements. last time I waste any effort on you!

as you can see I am the only one posting because you guessed it, they were missing in action.

you want to come join the AA and have a look yourself? just stupid!

I'd have preferred they also moved over. can't you tell from my comments in that announcement? Jesus. 

edit: I play on my phone so the formating goes screwy sometimes. get over yourself. I don't need to edit anything.

as a wise man once said. the truth shall set you free.

Edited by StevieG