Wolves DoW

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many more will be jumping from Stevies Squad but its a long shot to call it an up declare now. They have the top tier advantage, more in the +30k ns range and +6k infra range with their recent arrivals. These are major advantages to have in a war over total NS/infra/tech which usually goes to the aa with the most members.

Edit:  Another big advantage is adding nations after the dow and these nations are top heavy, they can down declare on those that may be proving difficult for AW with low concerns of counters since most of D1 are in anarchy or tied up but they'll more or less deal maximum damages while taking minimal losses since our hands are tied. But we've agreed one that joined today will be exiting so we'll see how that goes.

Edited by HiredGun

14 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I don't know how many more will be jumping from Stevies Squad but its a long shot to call it an up declare now. They have the top tier advantage, more in the +30k ns range and +6k infra range with their recent arrivals. These are major advantages to have in a war over total NS/infra/tech and member count.

Didn't see that(the stevie squad jump in) earlier. I agree. Its an even war now...defcons with their total NS and AW with more nukes.

We'd have been fine if they were up front in the dow, I don't entirely blame AW for this but they need to take some responsibility, we know the games these flag runners play but to avoid war for almost 2 months and then bandwagon in on someone elses war is not much different from how rogues operate.

We appreciate AW for getting Hayman to peace out and exit the war. Next time can AW declare war with everyone that plans on fighting in it otherwise its better to delay, alliances delay for this reason all the time.

If members of Stevie Squad want to fight us or anyone else for that matter, the least you could do is join the alliance you're going to declare wars from before the dow is posted othwise we can only assume you're doing this to limit your damages and earn XP. At least come at us head on, not jump us while we're in the thick of the battle.

AW didn't want to take u on alone.

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I don't know how many more will be jumping from Stevies Squad but its a long shot to call it an up declare now. They have the top tier advantage, more in the +30k ns range and +6k infra range with their recent arrivals. These are major advantages to have in a war over total NS/infra/tech which usually goes to the aa with the most members.

Edit:  Another big advantage is adding nations after the dow and these nations are top heavy, they can down declare on those that may be proving difficult for AW with low concerns of counters since most of D1 are in anarchy or tied up but they'll more or less deal maximum damages while taking minimal losses since our hands are tied. But we've agreed one that joined today will be exiting so we'll see how that goes.

as I said. with the inclusion of some of us it is even war. we didnt claim this as an up declare it was members of various other alliances making that claim.

AW alone had 75k infra to your 100k. out nations evened that up and all efforts were made to try and make it even.

this was decided before the dow and my guys were just late/busy.

cowboy was pmd and given this info on war declaration day.

perhaps AWs dow should have also made mention of this but I am not anyone's boss.

as it is only 3 of our nation's even made it over

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We'd have been fine if they were up front in the dow, I don't entirely blame AW for this but they need to take some responsibility, we know the games these flag runners play but to avoid war for almost 2 months and then bandwagon in on someone elses war is not much different from how rogues operate.

you have more flag runners in your AA than in mine. just saying. don't hate the players.

We probably have one nation that has a realistic shot at any flags. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000102 We don't facilitate anyone that plays simply for flags and everyone is welcome to compete for them but their military service to D1 is priority.

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I wouldn't have made a complaint if they were on the AW aa before the dow was posted and I have nothing against flag runners who fight hard all round and ours have been.

I get that. I tried as hard as humanly possible. and was quite open about the fact that there would be nations making the move over.

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We probably have one nation that has a realistic shot at any flags. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000102 We don't facilitate anyone that plays simply for flags and everyone is welcome to compete for them but their military service to D1 is priority.

likewise we only have one too ?

and I don't think you fully understand the games these "flag runners" play.

no wars mean no xp. mean no generals. mean no big fat collects. all four of them are in the same boat. don't attempt to call them flag runners. criticize me all you like, I've racked up more casualties than you can dream of ?

I've done my dash in this game and owe no one nothing. especially not after every single nation on my AA was targeted with IRS ops by day 10.

XP raids are far from my version of a "war".

We were targeted by IRS attacks on day 7 and had around a dozen members forced to collect with anarchy penalties and every dirty op in the game before they had made their first collection so you's weren't the only ones in that boat. I found the culprit with the CIA and the only nation that could have done it, his entire alliance was nothing but ashes within a week.

never mind.

your debating skills have slipped and you started making some deliberately misleading accusations such as bandwagon ing like rouges and flag runners hitting you after 60 days no war.

if you can handle fighting 2 of our nations along with AW then il just leave it at that

Edited by StevieG

I'm not the one that's been playing the ignorant cards, first you knew this wasn't what we'd consider an "up declare" but you had to justify it was so your members could jump in. Then you pretended to act oblivious to the fact that its the ns/infra tiers, military wonders and nukes that really count and now you're trying to say that XP raids are what most of us consider "wars"? we all know the difference between a raid and a war.

From first impressions they looked like flag runners, they avoided war for 54 days, half of them built nothing but econ wonders for the majority of those days and then jumped our nations after we could make effective counters on them. It looks like they want XP now  http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000077&Extended=1

and I'm certain the total value of skaullin would be in the top 10 nations even if hes only pursuing XP now, your counters have all held collections which can be risky if the war involves any dirty ops but given our relationship with AW they should be fine, many of the other potential flag runners have dropped over 100-200 million on wars so this can even out a lot to the point we some of these may even be out of the race and they used optimal resources, went heavy on the econ wonders and earned XP gens asap. Of course being a micro alliance that has avoided war you can't afford to have 6 flag runners, at least half of them will need to deal with offensive/defensive threats and go military heavy with wrc's/heavy tech but thanks to most of your rivals destroying each other, that does make it a little easier. 

I wasn't bothered with what yous were doing and I didn't foresee you'd use AW to try and neutralize us as a threat to you but I'm sure it wasn't difficult to realize we'd pick yous up in our next dow.

I am going make this as crystal clear as I can (again). Stevie squad a team whatever......no one used alpha wolves for anything...Alpha wolves were restless from lack of war and we were trying to find viable targets...there were none that would not be a major down declare and the others were already in war. DD, ORDO ECT. So we looked at defcon1 as a possibility buy we were definitely underdogs and lacking in numbers so we enlisted a couple more soldiers to help make it close to an even match with the advantage still in defcon1's  corner (in my opinion). No one used us for some grand scheme against D1....we just wanted a good war.....sheesh

Edited by malakarlian
clarification

Alright fair enough Malak, just sounds out of character for you guys and if anyone knows Stevie, perfectly in character for him to approach yous.

11 hours ago, StevieG said:

AW didn't want to take u on alone.

as I said. with the inclusion of some of us it is even war. we didnt claim this as an up declare it was members of various other alliances making that claim.

AW alone had 75k infra to your 100k. out nations evened that up and all efforts were made to try and make it even.

this was decided before the dow and my guys were just late/busy.

cowboy was pmd and given this info on war declaration day.

perhaps AWs dow should have also made mention of this but I am not anyone's boss.

as it is only 3 of our nation's even made it over

Cowboy was given nothing which i thought was strange cos he'd have told me if anyone had.

1. we didn't have to justify anything to jump into your war. this is our war and AW enlisted our help.

2. they all have cia mp sdi. that is not only econ wonders. they also don't have any generals.

3. we aren't trying to neutralize anyone! I wish you could see the fallacy of that statement.

4. I may be building econ but that's my choice and you can criticise me all you like. am not phased with being called a flag runner as I have been for years even when not flag running. I'm just after the money honey.

5. we were prepared to be countered ourselves.

6. AW alone on D1 was most definitely an updeclare. our inclusion made it even

To: Cowboy    From: Marcus Aurelius    Date: 7/22/2016 12:04:50 AM

Subject: good luck

Message: good luck with war. you guys need to catch devil dogs in soldiers killed.

I am lending them a few nations to even things up a bit.

you guys need war and my guys need xp. should be no malice in this war.

have fun!
Edited by StevieG
more points

I do love my roleplay though.

About The A Team: In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

share.png