• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/22/2016 at 5:27 PM, Immortan Junka said:

My very first video was when I was a noob back in FCC (Methrage was there too) and we were upset about FAN being rolled, I made the video anonymously but even then FCC govt was freaking out and worried we would be rolled.

I think the funniest CN video was from the UPSETNPO dude though

Glad to see your skill at making videos has not improved at all, power to you for staying noob

Congrats to The Cowboys/Dark Templar/Gråmlins/Monsters Inc/Non Grata/Sengoku Coalition on their crushing victory. I've been on vacation for the last month and haven't been keeping up on the politics here while away, but I'm sure Junka did something to deserve it going by my previous encounters with him.

o/

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Congrats [...] on their crushing victory. I've been on vacation for the last month and haven't been keeping up on the politics here while away, but I'm sure Junka did something to deserve it going by my previous encounters with him.

o/

lol, typical self-contradicting Methrage comment.

I'm curious how this was a "crushing defeat" when our sovereignty and economic engine is still intact? Maybe you are projecting your past desire to subjugate the Imperium, failing after months of warfare got you nothing but a white peace. Not all of our attackers are irrational megalomaniacs, and in the case of this war I am pleased that Pansy and Petro were quite reasonable to negotiate with.

It's nice to see what honorless scum Sengoku appears to be, agreeing to peace in order to wait for our nations to rebuild before declaring further wars.

It is clear at this time that we are facing an eternal war from people who begrudge us our very existence. There can be no peace with an alliance that desires to force peaceful nations from our world, and breaks a peace agreement after we have already begun rebuilding. It does not matter whether this war lasts months or years. Sengoku will NOT impose disbandment and EZI on my alliance without a fight to the death. 

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's nice to see what honorless scum Sengoku appears to be, agreeing to peace in order to wait for our nations to rebuild before declaring further wars.

It is clear at this time that we are facing an eternal war from people who begrudge us our very existence. There can be no peace with an alliance that desires to force peaceful nations from our world, and breaks a peace agreement after we have already begun rebuilding. It does not matter whether this war lasts months or years. Sengoku will NOT impose disbandment and EZI on my alliance without a fight to the death. 

You do understand how dumb this statement is right, You are willing to fight to the death but claim they will not impose disbandment and EZI, but if they kill you all off that's what they will be doing lol.

I am willing to bet anything, if you left SNX and put a real person in charge all wars would end and it wont be long before SNX gain real respect and good allies.

44 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ah, ffs, two nations didn't got the memo, and went ahead and declared, at least one of them got the PM and sent peace.

Diplomats were informed, and gov. already working solve the thing.

This happen in almost every war, someone doesn't know war is over and declares. 

Last time we declared, you got 38 wars almost at once, if we were out to get you, won't be only two nations...  

What just happen is very common and there is no need to freak out, just talk with Pansy and Petro and fix it.

On 7/25/2016 at 0:25 AM, Immortan Junka said:

lol, typical self-contradicting Methrage comment.

I'm curious how this was a "crushing defeat" when our sovereignty and economic engine is still intact? Maybe you are projecting your past desire to subjugate the Imperium, failing after months of warfare got you nothing but a white peace. Not all of our attackers are irrational megalomaniacs, and in the case of this war I am pleased that Pansy and Petro were quite reasonable to negotiate with.

Yes, Pansy and Petro are reasonable.  So...

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

It is clear at this time that we are facing an eternal war from people who begrudge us our very existence.

My guess is that you've got a misunderstanding of some sort.  Please don't jump to the above bad place too fast,  I would like to actually get back into tech dealing with SNX :D

Edited by White Chocolate