Jump to content

Recommended Posts

QaFXiqU.png

 

DECLARATION OF PEACE

FROM

THE IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

AND

THE COWBOYS/DARK TEMPLAR/GRAMLINS/MONSTERS INC/NON GRATA/SENGOKU COALITION

 

PREAMBLE

This Treaty of Peace is signed to stabilize the ongoing conflict and prevent future conflict from occurring. Peace was agreed following negotiations taking place on 15JUL16.

 

ARTICLE I

The Imperium of Supernova X agrees to avoid antagonizing Sengoku in the future.

 

ARTICLE II

No further wars will be declared by either side beginning 18JUL16.

 

ARTICLE III

Ongoing wars declared before 18JUL16 will be fought until expiration.

 

Signed for the Imperium of Supernova X

IMMORTAN JUNKA, EMPEROR OF MANKIND

GALERION, HAND OF THE EMPEROR

 

Signed for Sengoku

AUCTOR, EMPEROR OF SENGOKU

THE PANSY, SHOGUN OF SENGOKU

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

ARTICLE I

The Imperium of Supernova X agrees to avoid antagonizing Sengoku in the future.

 

lol at this term..  this is just setting you up for "breaking terms". You could say "i hate puppies" and they could consider that antagonizing them. Good luck. Yet another peace treaty with stupid terms to make the end nearer. It does put Sengoku's thin skin in lights. Most of us were aware of that, now more will be.

Edited by Thrash
Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to say thanks to Petro and Pansy for their role in making peace happen. Sengoku is a tough opponent, and with this behind us I wish for all parties involved to find peace and prosperity going forward.

Edited by Immortan Junka
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thrash said:

 

lol at this term..  this is just setting you up for "breaking terms". You could say "i hate puppies" and they could consider that antagonizing them. Good luck. Yet another peace treaty with stupid terms to make the end nearer. It does put Sengoku's thin skin in lights. Most of us were aware of that, now more will be.

 

Or simply tech dealing with someone they don't like ... SNX must put every FA move they make through Sengoku lest they risk violating terms - and till they figure out that mole, perhaps every internal move too.

Edited by Rayvon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Consider it pretty lame that an alliance of supposed statesmen requires this level of repercussions just to negotiate acting like decent people. May we never meet again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I want to say thanks to Petro and Pansy for their role in making peace happen. Sengoku is a tough opponent, and with this behind us I wish for all parties involved to find peace and prosperity going forward.

 

Back at you and Galerion for sitting through the talks and everyone for adulting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

 

Or simply tech dealing with someone they don't like ... SNX must put every FA move they make through Sengoku lest they risk violating terms.

 

Nowhere did we cede our sovereignty, we are simply walking our separate directions and will be neutral towards Sengoku in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

By such a wide open and undefined "we will not antagonize", you did. Anything you do, they can claim as 'breaking the terms' just because they feel like it. Remember the silliness that you spoke out against that even caused this ordeal. 

 

Emphasize on 'spoke out' - you did nothing except a few words of protest, and got attacked for 'antagonizing' while the party you defended merely tech dealed with someone they didn't approve of and were 'antagonizing' .. 

Edited by Rayvon
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Nowhere did we cede our sovereignty, we are simply walking our separate directions and will be neutral towards Sengoku in the future.

 

This right here. Sengoku and SNX both walking their seperate ways benefits all involved parties, for those not involved try to not read more in to the agreement than there is. The wording is plain and honest, take it as such.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Nowhere did we cede our sovereignty, we are simply walking our separate directions and will be neutral towards Sengoku in the future.

 

Keep thinking that. I'll point you back to this thread in a few months when they are bored again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at putting in a clause to stop Hart's feelings from getting hurt.  

 

If/when Sengoku loses a war, I would love to see a "Hart can't throw a hissy fit" clause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mogar said:

To be fair to Oculus, there isn't anyone in range of most of them left on the SNX AA, and it'll remain that way for quite some time.

 

... And the day SNX starts to catch up ... "ANTAGONIZING!! HURR VIOLATION DURR!!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

.. And the day SNX starts to catch up ... "ANTAGONIZING!! HURR VIOLATION DURR!!"

 

Well if a good reason that most agreed on was needed for war, then I'd have more fingers on one hand than wars that would of existed.

 

People like to complain about wars and the 99% of the time "made up" reason, but they hate no war as neutrality is a tiny minority and not a huge majority.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Auctor said:

Consider it pretty lame that an alliance of supposed statesmen requires this level of repercussions just to negotiate acting like decent people. May we never meet again.

 

Consider it pretty lame that you and your pals feel the need to repeatedly make up piss-poor excuses to attack people who have done nothing to you.

 

Oh, sorry, that wasn't very 'decent' of me. Let me try again.

 

051edfceea780109476bfda6f21677c489163f-w

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All peace agreements violate sovereignty, as they restrict an alliance's right to declare war. This one unfortunately has a no-time-limit term on it with a vague word at its core. Still, I find it pretty unlikely that Oculus is looking for another fight with SNX, for the rather obvious reason that Mogar pointed out. So it's probably just the usual bad drafting, which has been a problem in many peace agreements well before the existence of Oculus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...