Official Retirement, Lord Hitchcock

Lord Hitchcock

19 hours ago, Oblomov said:

Say what you will about LH, he's instilled some life into CN. If those three leave we may as well pack up and kiss goodbye.

Enjoy retirement man.

You do know that life does not end simply because drama ends right, the drama they cause just mask what is really happening, they simply entertain those who have no idea whats really happening behind close doors.

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

You do know that life does not end simply because drama ends right, the drama they cause just mask what is really happening, they simply entertain those who have no idea whats really happening behind close doors.

You make it sound like the world is a giant conspiracy theory. If "what is really happening" is something you can't see happening, then why worry about it? There's no law against ordinary ambition, be the change you want to see.

23 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You make it sound like the world is a giant conspiracy theory. If "what is really happening" is something you can't see happening, then why worry about it? There's no law against ordinary ambition, be the change you want to see.

please do not go down this path, your nation dying is a change i want to see and you can follow LH.

the whole world is a conspiracy theory there is always someone plotting to take on someone else if you know it or not, the fact is your drama just gives those people cover as the world spend more time trying to hide from the likes of you than reading real topics of information

On 7/26/2016 at 1:53 AM, Immortan Junka said:

If people were not trying to constantly destroy me or my alliance there would be no drama from me. It's that simple. Blame whoever attacks us every two months rather than me if you hate it so much.

have you ever thought you are the reason why they attack ?, look at your allies look at who supports you and ask yourself why does none of the big groups support you?, see you blame those who attack you, i blame you got being weak and putting your alliance in a place to be attacked.

People whinge and whine about not enough happening then whinge and whine at people who at least try. You can't win.

I've enjoyed your presence on Bob LH and I wish you all the best for the future.

Edited by Dajobo

4 hours ago, Dajobo said:

People whinge and whine about not enough happening then whinge and whine at people who at least try. You can't win.

I've enjoyed your presence on Bob LH and I wish you all the best for the future.

The issue is what drama can you cause when you have nothing to lose and most just ignored you, for there to be any real enjoyment we need NpO to attack NPO start a huge war, but we know NpO would never do that.

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

Shut the hell up with all your whinging. 

Why do people re-roll their nations or have more than one to hide who they are. why is it all the small nations that are pointless that always talk crap, are you sure your not LH, just re-rolling to start over.

• 4 months later...