Official Retirement, Lord Hitchcock

Lord Hitchcock

On the helm of our final war, I am officially retiring from Planet Bob.

I've had a lot of fun here and Monsters Inc set out to do pretty much all there was to do. We did our best. 

While public opinion may have been torn, the dialogue of most of our wars had some sort of substance.

We've fought a lot of alliances on Planet Bob, and my personal favorite was that we had the honor to declare war on NPO. We figured out early that mechanics is only one aspect of this very complex and interesting world.

I'm very proud, and honored to have served as leader to the most loyal of friends one could ask for. I'm going to miss them here and I plan to keep in touch with them. 

I'd also like to thank admin, while they are always the the scapegoat for issues, I am very much grateful for the effort they put in for us. 

Friend-or-enemy, it was in-character for me. I have found you all to be interesting, enjoyable, and you're what makes this community great. I wish you all well.

In celebration, there will be free coffee and biscuits- and a few kegs for the after party.

As Lord Hitchcock, Leader of Monsters Inc. I take my final bow and may M Inc rest peacefully in the history books along with the many other alliances and rulers who came before us.

Thank you.

L_H

(Our alliance will wrap up the round of SNX wars and then our nations will move on to their desired new homes, please feel free to recruit them, my nation will sit until they find new homes)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

55 minutes ago, tobbogon said:

It's always so sad to see SNX disband another small alliance.

Best of luck to you

This is an OOC forum, is that really necessary?

Best of luck LH, I'm totally opposed to your game philosophy but you did make a name and that's more than most can say. Have fun in whatever other world you choose to torment :P

On 7/17/2016 at 2:25 PM, Devialance said:

Thank Admin, now we just need Methrage and Junka to quit and the world will be so much better, LH please let the door hit you hard on the way out

so sad to know this...and what remains are guys like you who only knows is complaining

On 17/07/2016 at 11:25 PM, Devialance said:

Thank Admin, now we just need Methrage and Junka to quit and the world will be so much better, LH please let the door hit you hard on the way out

Say what you will about LH, he's instilled some life into CN. If those three leave we may as well pack up and kiss goodbye.

Enjoy retirement man.