Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blackatron

Record of top nations

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Thanks for the offer, I'm plenty happy flicking through the web archive tool, but if it is something you would like to make then I'd certainly be interested.

 

BTW lyricalz has been down for a day or two at this point, do you know what's up with that?

yeah data got deleted :/

have a backup on a seperate server I need to pull over when I find time!

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

 

The data I have seen indicates he netted ~$1 billion over a 20 day sled, compared to ~$0.6 billion for a regular upper tier nation, so his warchest was smaller than most expected, but I wouldn't call the $13 billion or so he had a joke. And when your tech level is as high as that I'm sure it goes down very quickly.

lol BONES did not have 13bil.

 

The earliest values I have from our spy database is:

 

2016-05-04 $3,646,670,646.00 Army: 439, Navy: 679, Airforce: 1142, Intel: 635 Army XP Level: 164, Navy XP Level: 80, Airforce XP Level: 421, Intel XP Level: 92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

 

The data I have seen indicates he netted ~$1 billion over a 20 day sled, compared to ~$0.6 billion for a regular upper tier nation, so his warchest was smaller than most expected, but I wouldn't call the $13 billion or so he had a joke. And when your tech level is as high as that I'm sure it goes down very quickly.

13 bn is no doubt a ~decent warchest...for someone half his original size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Samus said:

yeah data got deleted :/

have a backup on a seperate server I need to pull over when I find time!

lol BONES did not have 13bil.

 

The earliest values I have from our spy database is:

 

2016-05-04 $3,646,670,646.00 Army: 439, Navy: 679, Airforce: 1142, Intel: 635 Army XP Level: 164, Navy XP Level: 80, Airforce XP Level: 421, Intel XP Level: 92

Ah, good job you keep backups, if it were mine it would now be gone forever. :(

 

As for the warchest, I don't really want to dispute your spy report, you are in the bloc fighting him after all, and I am not, but it does seem to contradict the statements of Auctor here: 

in which he had $3.2 billion (unless the date there is the 4th of May rather than the 5th of April, which is what I am assuming it is. But yeah he probably didn't have $13b, honestly I can't remember where I read that.

 

14 minutes ago, shahenshah said:

13 bn is no doubt a ~decent warchest...for someone half his original size.

 

Is it? $20 bil warchests and above are certainly around a fair bit, but I'm not so sure they are so ubiquitous amongst top tier nations either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×