Imperium Recognition of War

2 minutes ago, hartfw said:

Your despicable behavior resulted in this war, when otherwise there was peace.

You mean where I pointed out that Sengoku enables Monsters Inc's behavior on the account of "friendship?" How is my behavior more despicable than that?

"A bad peace is worse than war."

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Welp, there goes any pretense of SNX not having set out to provoke a war. GG everyone.

I appreciate that you guys are trying to not be the bad guys here, but your "friends" declared that they would disband our allies within 48 hours, and you enabled their behavior by implying military support if we countered them. You created a faux negotiations circus where SNX was repeatedly threatened with war, and where terms were demanded at gunpoint against our ally. 

It is a fact that you enabled Minc's behavior. SNX could have dealt with the barbarians on our own without your intervention, this conflict just proves that you are indeed aligned with them as everyone knew. This is what happens when your primitive FA philosophy is based on "friendship" rather than any principles whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I appreciate that you guys are trying to not be the bad guys here, but your "friends" declared that they would disband our allies within 48 hours, and you enabled their behavior by implying military support if we countered them. You created a faux negotiations circus where SNX was repeatedly threatened with war, and where terms were demanded at gunpoint against our ally. 

It is a fact that you enabled Minc's behavior. SNX could have dealt with the barbarians on our own without your intervention, this conflict just proves that you are indeed aligned with them as everyone knew. This is what happens when your primitive FA philosophy is based on "friendship" rather than any principles whatsoever.

Again with the M Inc / Sengoku relationship....

Junka is a one-speech pony.

The only stake I have in Sengoku is that if they demand people have to sit in Super Nova X for 6 months post war I will decry that as cruel and unusual punishment.

not because it's a 6 months term, but because it's in SNX...

Just now, Auctor said:

So, we've gone from "threatened" to "implied". What's the next stop on this backwards train?

I said both:

We were "threatened" with war by Non Grata and constant references to "shark week" for a good half hour at the beginning of the "negotiations."

Military support of Monsters Inc by Sengoku was "implied" because you were intentionally vague as to whether you would counter us if we defended SCOTLAND, and in fact our Umbrella-tied allies believed that you would. 

Your support of Monsters Inc was further implied with your threat-filled negotiations circus, during which hartfw repeatedly sided with LH's side of the story. Thus Monsters Inc was enabled by your political support.

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Your lies would seem truthier if you could keep them consistent from post to post, you know.

I know you are more of a master of one-liners and quips than actual political discourse, but feel free to prove me wrong logically.

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I said both:

We were "threatened" with war by Non Grata and constant references to "shark week" for a good half hour at the beginning of the "negotiations."

Military support of Monsters Inc by Sengoku was "implied" because you were intentionally vague as to whether you would counter us if we defended SCOTLAND, and in fact our Umbrella-tied allies believed that you would. 

Your support of Monsters Inc was further implied with your threat-filled negotiations circus, during which hartfw repeatedly sided with LH's side of the story. Thus Monsters Inc was enabled by your political support.

At no point did Cowboys or myself express a threat to SNX.  In fact, we started the talks on good terms you and I:

Jul 10 14:08:44 <hartfw[Cowboys]> While I am trying to get this resolved diplomatically
Jul 10 14:08:59 <hartfw[Cowboys]> I would like to add on the record that Cowboys has no issues with SNX's right to exist
Jul 10 14:09:11 <hartfw[Cowboys]> and just hope all our allies can achieve appy resolutions here  *(should say happy)*
Jul 10 14:09:26 <Immortan_Junka> Yeah I know you guys are reasonable

You had an Caustic demanding Shark Week and a Minc looking to 'disband' SCOTLAND, and yet peace talks ended with peace and an apology from Minc as well as from SCOTLAND. That I had tried my hardest to get a diplomatic solution might not be something you believe.  Despite the logs showing it was my stance.  Perhaps just magically everyone stopped wanting war.  But after your public posts I told you I wouldn't encourage peace again for SNX, twice was feeling once too many.

Your personal attacks, selective log dumps, and general just &#33;@#&#036;%* behavior has been deplorable and compelled me to act in the exact opposite way I was encouraging others to act a day ago.  Having seen what was said in those logs after I left as well as here, it is clear you simply desired to start an aggressive war.  You just went and did so in a particularly slimy manner.  Your alliance deserves better than you.  

Edited by hartfw

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I know you are more of a master of one-liners and quips than actual political discourse, but feel free to prove me wrong logically.

You have been proved wrong 'logically' many times in THIS thread alone and yet you seem to dodge any sort of logical presentations.

You do this by either saying 'let's set that one aside', it doesn't count, or you completely ignore and then change the subject and insult innocent bystanders. 

wqSg3xP.png

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
trimmed for sanity

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Military support of Monsters Inc by Sengoku was "implied" because you were intentionally vague as to whether you would counter us if we defended SCOTLAND

So you're telling me that Auctor, a very busy man- "implied" military force because he was too busy doing other things, does not care about SNX or M Inc and because he didn't respond to your beck-n-call right away?

the nerve of Sengoku...

fWCNQfi.png

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

<Immortan_Junka> Emperor of Mankind in CN > noob in [non related game]
10:08:17 PM C<Caustic> but like I said
10:08:22 PM C<Caustic> shark week is coming
10:08:22 PM C<Caustic> :)

It's almost as if certain alliances are attempting to make up a CB :rolleyes:.

4 minutes ago, Isolatar said:
<Immortan_Junka> Emperor of Mankind in CN > noob in [non related game]
10:08:17 PM C<Caustic> but like I said
10:08:22 PM C<Caustic> shark week is coming
10:08:22 PM C<Caustic> :)

It's almost as if certain alliances are attempting to make up a CB :rolleyes:.

Shark week is a yearly tradition... no issues there.

And if we wanted to 'make up a CB' we would have done it differently, I assure you- You simply can't 'make this stuff up'

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm curious how I wanted to start an aggressive war when Minc was the one threatening to force disband a peaceful micro? If that thread was never posted this situation would not even exist today, but I'm the bad guy for pointing out simple facts.

It's clear that war was coming, I'm glad it's a case where we stand tall and let the hordes come now, rather than cowering and waiting for them later in the month.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm curious how I wanted to start an aggressive war when Minc was the one threatening to force disband a peaceful micro? If that thread was never posted this situation would not even exist today, but I'm the bad guy for pointing out simple facts.

It's clear that war was coming, I'm glad it's a case where we stand tall and let the hordes come now, rather than cowering and waiting for them later in the month.

you are a war mongol.

while the rest of us were constructively diplomat-ting for a resolution based on clear antagonism by SCOTLAND, you parade around insulting and threatening war on those who advocated peace.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Have to admit it's nice not seeing posts by the guy who broke his word about the VG NAP agreement.

an NAP violation is a small price to pay when it equates to protecting peaceful diplomats from your persecution, slander, and insults

4 minutes ago, the rebel said:

He should of cancelled it on the eve of war like SNX did to aNiMaLz. :smug:

SNX adhered to the terms of the treaty, Animalz violated clause II by escalating conflict against our allies. At no time in history has SNX outright violated an agreement, but this behavior is on par with what we expect from the aggressor coalition, along with threats of forced disbandment and spying.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

SNX adhered to the terms of the treaty, Animalz violated clause II by escalating conflict against our allies. At no in history has SNX outright violated an agreement, but this behavior is on par with what we expect from the aggressor coalition, along with threats of forced disbandment and spying.

false, as your ally TAO was quick to plot against them and to your knowledge, while the above said treaty was still in effect.

and also, the consequences of our NAP violation, the 'horror'

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Jack Layton    Date: 7/12/2016 3:12:21 AM

Subject: IRC

Message: When will you be on IRC tomorrow? In addition to this conflict, I'd like to discuss relations between our alliances in the long term. 

In essence, I'd like to work towards eventually resurrecting our idea between War Jesus and MInc before our alliances became hostile due to Kashmir. Frankly, Kashmir really isn't in the picture for us anymore. We're not on bad terms with them, but they've all but dropped off our radar. 

With the two most powerful micros teaming up (and possibly more), we could be a serious force in CN. Of course, after being rivals for so long we would need to build back some trust. The Oculus peace deal means we can't go to war until December except in limited circumstances. We were using that time to get more improvements/wonders and build warchest.

I would also like to use that time to harmonize our foreign relations and maybe start off with an ODPoAP, then eventually something like an MDPoAP, bloc, or even a merger down the line in the long term. Thoughts?

The Crooked Lands Alliance is disgusted by these turn of events on Planet Bob, and we shamelessly denounce SNX for giving birth to a war in these times of peace. The CLA also applauds the Cowboys for their tireless motivation at pursuing peace at all means, and only wished that a peaceful ending could have been the outcome this time.

6 hours ago, berbers said:

Also holy crap Occulus, getting in bed with Lord &amp;#&#036;@ and helping negotiate micro drama...now ive seen everything.

It's kinda nice that Coculus gives jobs to people like Lord Malaprop who would otherwise be unemployable.