Imperium Recognition of War

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

This discussion is heading in the wrong direction. It should be about Minc threatening sovereign peacefull micro alliances and their interference on its foreign affairs with the now apparent backing of bigger players.

Saying that is what got SNX attacked, according to what hartfw told me in logs, so you are 100% correct.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

This discussion is heading in the wrong direction. It should be about Minc threatening sovereign peacefull micro alliances and their interference on its foreign affairs with the now apparent backing of bigger players.

That's another thread, do you not know your arse from your elbow?

6 minutes ago, the rebel said:

That's another thread, do you not know your arse from your elbow?

Not really another thread. SNX is an ally of scotland and they are now fighting Minc just days after SCOTLAND was seriously threatened. Scotland leader had admitted to me that they were more or less forced to accept NAP agreement  because SCOTLAND in no way stood a chance in a war with Minc who obviously backed by bigger alliances. 

I guess what really matters is whether Sengoku will be willing to withdraw from it's unjust war against Supernova X in support of Monsters Inc, or how many months they plan to push this issue. 

I think Doom War was four months. Any predictions on this one?

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Apparently you did not read my OP.

The war is about you, talking about conspiracies doesn't detract from the fact.

22 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Not really another thread. SNX is an ally of scotland and they are now fighting Minc just days after SCOTLAND was seriously threatened. Scotland leader had admitted to me that they were more or less forced to accept NAP agreement  because SCOTLAND in no way stood a chance in a war with Minc who obviously backed by bigger alliances. 

Still wrong thread that relevant to the 48hr notice thread. I will draw you a picture showing you the difference of an elbow and arse.

Edited by the rebel

Even if the war is about me, it looks like a case of terrible judgment from Sengoku.

If hartfw is really such an innocent flower who did not actually back Minc despite saying he did during the negotiations, then he went out of his way to unnecessarily play with the rattlesnake, thinking it was good fun. Bad judgment.

If he was, as I suspect he was, supporting LH's scheme to draw SNX into a losing war by forcing Minc's terms on SCOTLAND with Sengoku military backing, then he really was out to destroy the Imperium.

Either way doesn't look very good and I suspect that's why he resigned from govt. Now what will see is whether the current Sengoku govt is willing to negotiate after what was clearly a mistake, or will double down on stupidity and attempt to destroy the Imperium in the face of months of grinding guerrilla warfare.

16 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Why is 9/300 stupid? I mean some new nations do 6/200 so technically 9 for 300 is the same. 

New nations should be doing 6/100t. 

Any more than that and they are getting ripped off. Any more than 9mil/200 they are getting RIPPED OFF.  There are plenty of supernations with plenty of money to pay a fair price. 

I have no skin in this current fight as I am on probation but....SCOTLAND FOREVER

Edited by Lucius Optimus

8 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

New nations should be doing 6/100t. 

Any more than that and they are getting ripped off. Any more than 9mil/200 they are getting RIPPED OFF.  There are plenty of supernations with plenty of money to pay a fair price. 

I have no skin in this current fight as I am on probation but....SCOTLAND FOREVER

Actually anything more 9/150 (18/300) is a rip off. Tech buyers have enough money and even 9/100 is a fair price to pay for great many.

If you do not want peace, do not participate in peace talks. That's how honest people conduct themselves. It's really simple as that.

You're welcome to go back and forth and to and fro about whether scotland should have agreed to the resolution, but unless I am missing something, scotland hasn't been attacked, disbanded, or forces to tech deal at reasonable rates. If that's going to be the narrative, you're going to have to put some meat on the table.

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

If you do not want peace, do not participate in peace talks. That's how honest people conduct themselves. It's really simple as that.

You're welcome to go back and forth and to and fro about whether scotland should have agreed to the resolution, but unless I am missing something, scotland hasn't been attacked, disbanded, or forces to tech deal at reasonable rates. If that's going to be the narrative, you're going to have to put some meat on the table.

Being threatened is a humiliation for any alliance big or small. SCOTLAND did face actual damages (simply going into peace mode or arming up for a potential defense costs money and hurts small non fighting alliances). SNX is within their rights to attack Minc.

40 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The real issue is Sengoku backing Minc's arm twisting, and then attacking SNX supposedly because I pointed that out. As you see, attacking hasn't stopped me from pointing out the truth, so I hope your war of aggression on Minc's behalf is worth it.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Even if the war is about me, it looks like a case of terrible judgment from Sengoku.

So it's a 'terrible case of judgement' for Sengoku to be warring a liar who was exposed spreading lies about them for his own personal gain?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 minutes ago, Crooked Crown said:

The Crooked Lands Alliance offers to negotiate a peace between the warring parties involved at this time. Nothing good is coming of this.

You're welcome to participate in our discussions in #stopthemadness

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The real issue is Sengoku backing Minc's arm twisting, and then attacking SNX supposedly because I pointed that out. As you see, attacking hasn't stopped me from pointing out the truth, so I hope your war of aggression on Minc's behalf is worth it.

They got their arm twisted into an NAP, the humanity of it all.

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's take a look, and this is how Junka treat's his OWN members (and please relay this to the good SNX nations):

1) Junka bravado's some sort of moralistic high ground by lying to the SNX members claiming that Sengoku may want to turn them into tech slaves. See Proof below:paragraph 5 "We don't know if Sengoku will support them, but they may desire to turn our new nations into tech slaves down the road"

YJeot8c.png

2) In the SNX private government meeting, SNX government members asked Junka about the actual 'tech slavery claim'. See conversation below:

1. <•JoelJames>
  2. I need you to verify something for me Junka, where and/or when exactly did hart claim the following: "new nations exist to serve as tech slaves for older nations, and those of us should sell them tech at exploitative rates such as 6/300"

1. 10:20 PM
  2. <•JoelJames>
  3. I find it hard to believe that anyone would make such a claim, much less a member of government
  5. 10:20 PM
  6. <•Immortan_Junka>
  7. He said in #sengoku the other day that he had no issues disbanding an AA that sold tech at rates he disagreed with

3) We've been searching all morning for that said claim in the Sengoku channel and we have yet to find anything even close to resembling what Junka's told his memberbase.

Junka, will you please clear this up?

kingthero, if he can't even be honest with his own members, constantly deceiving them, lying to them- how do you expect his enemies to believe and trust him?

re-quoting this so that this fine gem doesn't get lost in all of the Junka kicking-and-screaming.

his 'claims' were later found out to be false- and yet he still tries to preach his way out of the very reason he's getting piss pounded.

He's a pathological liar and he was caught red handed lying to his own government and members. 

He did this for his own personal ego while at the expense of Sengoku.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

" they may desire to turn our new nations into tech slaves down the road "

That doesn't actually seem like an unreasonable possibility. It's happened before under the guise of 'post-war rebuilding support'. And, honestly, with the dearth of new, small nations, it's more probable than not. Especially considering the backstabbing, two-faced lot who currently serve as our masters.

I'm becoming more convinced that this war was engineered by Sengoku itself, and not itchy, after all a complete blitz was organized merely hours after I commented about the sad state of politics. Shortly before the war started, Sengoku hastily exited the war with TSC and AGW. And during the "negotiations," Sengoku unconditionally supported the demands of Monsters Inc, never once attempting to control LH's or Caustic's behavior.

Yet they have the doublthink mentality to claim that for some reason I wanted to fight a losing war. 

I guess this means this will be a long war. I am prepared for it.

11 minutes ago, kingzog said:

" they may desire to turn our new nations into tech slaves down the road "

That doesn't actually seem like an unreasonable possibility. It's happened before under the guise of 'post-war rebuilding support'. And, honestly, with the dearth of new, small nations, it's more probable than not. Especially considering the backstabbing, two-faced lot who currently serve as our masters.

No man serves as my master. EZI couldn't change that, nor could the arrogance of tyrants. Free men stand beside me here in the Imperium, and that's all I could ever ask for.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No man serves as my master. EZI couldn't change that, nor could the arrogance of tyrants. Free men stand beside me here in the Imperium, and that's all I could ever ask for.

In all honesty.  In general i have found that if one makes a mistake ... maybe not debating things to try and put something on someone else and owning up to ones own mistake usually makes things easier to get through.  I do not think in this case any one is trying to be your master at all. You yourself are bringing this upon yourself for the words you speak. As for you men being free ... well it looks to me they themselves are under siege and not free at this point. In other words the martyr or victim persona you are trying to preach at this point is not letting your men be free.

Edited by brucemania