48hr notice to disband- Statement from Monsters Inc

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Auctor said:

Wait - you guys are going to disband if Scotland doesn't?

If Minc decides to disband, Cowboys will protect them through the transition period.

1 minute ago, hartfw said:

If Minc decides to disband, Cowboys will protect them through the transition period.

It's unorthodox. I like it.

I support the people of St. Andrew, and hope it comes to war.

EDIT: Also, continuing in the proud tradition of LH's inability to master English, I enjoy the strangely-worded OP. I would welcome MI's promised disbandment, but since they're not a real alliance....

Edited by kingzog

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

The illuminati never sleeps

I remember personally destroying hundreds of millions of dollars in Minc warchests and assassinating hundreds of spies of your more broke members. It seems you enjoy being on the receiving end of good Imperial punishment?

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I remember personally destroying hundreds of millions of dollars in Minc warchests and assassinating hundreds of spies of your more broke members. It seems you enjoy being on the receiving end of good Imperial punishment?

I recount differently. I remember you wasting hundreds of million dollars in life support for your nation.

The "all seeing eye" in our flag as taken notice.

Scotland is a terrorist cell and they will be dealt with accordingly. 

Of course, you can spare their fate by simply leaving brown.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

SCOTLAND has launched zero wars against anyone and simply desires to grow in peace. Whereas everyone on this forum is aware of your past transgressions against dozens of alliances. It's alright though, I've always had a very deep disdain for degenerate barbarian types.

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

As long as people follow my orders they do fine.

We will not allow terrorists cells to exist on our watch.

I attempted diplomacy to spare them of their misdeeds and knowing full well that Junka's ego only cares about Junka.

47 hours left Scotland, run for the hills

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

ZsLjTRl.png

My god. The barbarism. All those attacks against Minc and their ilk. However are you all surviving under the attacks of this terrorist cell?

Well apparently defending oneself from an alliance of rogues is now "terrorism".

34 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

ZsLjTRl.png

My god. The barbarism. All those attacks against Minc and their ilk. However are you all surviving under the attacks of this terrorist cell?

We have been living in the shadows for quite some time.

Enough is enough, it's time to reclaim our freedom!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I try to take a break and it seems some idiots can't give it a rest.

mind ur own business augustulus lol this has nothing to do with u do u have to post on everyone's threads?

Scotland are terrorists and kort funds them and they are terrorists too they have been harassing my alliance since I joined I remember all the stuff they did there can not be peace with them until they are squashed out forever :gun:they were mad we were peaceful so long and growing they made things hard for us they tried scams all while we tried to be nice. well play time is over they want war they will get it!!:war:im sick of them bullying us and others when they can. we are free men! kort has a king to rule and be #1 and snx has an emperor to rule over "subjects". we don't have that and im sick of monarch bullies not leaving us alone we will fight to the end!!

viva la famila animalz monsters inc and the lpc!!!:gun: 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

As long as people follow my orders they do fine.

if they don't follow ur orders u turn on them and attack them like u did to us Romulus the day of imperialism is over tell ur monarch buddies at kort and Scotland too lmao:lol1::war:

I probably shouldn't waste my time, but since others are reading this it's a good opportunity to enlighten otherwise backwards nation rulers.

The title Emperor, as with the three Orders of Ivan, does not mean I "rule over" anybody. Instead, my role is as First Citizen or First among Equals... the representative of the collective Will of the Imperium. The greatest is the servant of all, and as Emperor I serve my members by leading on the frontline against threats to their existence. By extension, that role also applies to the Imperium's allies such as SCOTLAND, depending on the circumstances.

In this case, if Animalz or anyone else has a legitimate grievance with SCOTLAND they should present evidence to us if they desire normal relations with the Imperium. However, seeing that Minc just recently was probing for war with our ally PoSSE, good relations doesn't seem to be your goal here.

A revolution as you described is an internal matter, it is not something imposed on another alliance through military force... that's actually called an invasion.

Edited by Immortan Junka