Another Paradoxian Presentation

SNn1EQH.gif

We have concluded our summer elections and are bringing forth some small changes. Buzz Lightyear has finally decided it is time to fight Zurg and has left this world to gather his forces in Star Command. We wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors. With that in mind, here is the current TOP government

VC:

Grand Master Z

Grand Chancellor Lord Bagel

Gran Hospitaller Salajol

NVC:

Councilor at Larger Deus

Pentagon:

Yir Yoronti, Jessejames, themadstork, Aesis, and AvengerNL 

Congrats, dudes.

On 7/3/2016 at 11:03 AM, James Spanier said:

I thought I told you TOPpers to abandon democracy like any decent ex-PF alliance has. It's disgusting and shameful.

I've been telling them that for a while. They won't listen to me, either. :(

10 hours ago, white majik said:

Sal for dictator 

Sal is so 2014. With the coming of a new dawn means a new day. And the best way to start any day is with a nice, healthy breakfast. 

22 minutes ago, Caliph said:

you didn't go down on Oculus gov enough.  Got to give each of them head for at least a month each before you get to become.

And make sure you swallow.

How haven't you been banned yet

31 minutes ago, white majik said:

How haven't you been banned yet

Would that make you happy?

Its almost like treating someone like crap who has gone out of their way to show respect has consequences..

Edited by Caliph

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Damn caliph, are you just trying to make up for methrage being quiet lately or what?

Its almost like peopel dislike being treated like garbage after they went out of their way to show respect initially.  You set the tone of this relationship and have done nothing  but prove my stance right every time you post.

Why is there a requirement to suck Oculus's sexual organs to be in TOP government now? Is that the respect you were showing or did I miss it?

15 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Why is there a requirement to suck Oculus's sexual organs to be in TOP government now? Is that the respect you were showing or did I miss it?

When you're a gov member in an Umbrellan puppet state such is your life.

19 minutes ago, Auctor said:

For someone who supposedly doesn't like me you sure do follow me around quite a bit.