Shoulda been a Cowboy Update

10 hours ago, the rebel said:

Still moaning about being forced to stay in that alliance, you must really hate them.

So an alliance that received a large influx of nations being given the condition of peace that they have to remain... Sounds like its designed to try and stop nations given peace once from moving on to another alliance fully restocked and guns a blazing... So is that why you're really moaning because you can't jump to the next alliance and sucker punch oculus and allies?

I had been planning on joining an Oculus aliance post war, but due to Oculus's behavior that'll never happen.  So a swing and a miss for you.

And talking of  sucker punches, what about Oculus's wars on numerous DK allies?  Hiding behind treaties while rolling our friends is not the behavior of friends.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, afterwards is the first time I've ever heard you were our friend. Kinda odd that it becomes a thing once you are casting about for sympathy after hitting our ally.

On 7/7/2016 at 11:57 PM, Caliph said:

What about when Matt Miller joined DBDC to attack WTF?  Was Matt Miller a rogue then?  What about when SCM joined DBDC to attack WTF and the many others?  Was he a rogue then?  Why is it when NuclearPoweredKinJongIl from Umbrella joinined DBDC to attack WTF not a rogue action but when I joined an alliance and honored a treaty a rogue action?  Why are they allowed to do so without consequence yet when its done against you suddenly people become rogues?

Cuz I can name names of Oculus members joining raids when convenient and somehow they aren't rogues but when remnants of DK including myself join a legit alliance we suddenly become rogues?  

When Matt Miller joined DBDC to attack WTF, WTF had every right to respond. They could have declared war on IRON. They didn't. It's not a matter of being 'allowed' to do it without consequence. Had WTF responded there would have been consequences and we would have been at war. The difference between that situation and your situation was that Oculus did choose to make sure you suffered the consequences of joining a war that you otherwise were not involved in.

On 7/9/2016 at 11:51 AM, murtibing said:

MONGOLS intend to keep fighting as long as SPATR keeps fighting. And SPATR plans are not based on war chests levels.

Perhaps we can stop the whole "Oculus is keeping Mongols/SPATR at war indefinitely" talk then? It's quite clear that Oculus is not holding anyone at war. Mongols and SPATR can come to the table whenever they would like to talk.

Edited by The Warrior

On 7/11/2016 at 9:12 PM, Auctor said:

tbh, afterwards is the first time I've ever heard you were our friend. Kinda odd that it becomes a thing once you are casting about for sympathy after hitting our ally.

Well after being allied for like 2 years why is this news to you?  

But it doesn't really matter since whats done is done.

Edited by Caliph

I really cannot recall having a substantive conversation with you while we were allied, and frankly, being allied to you didn't keep Umbrella from getting hit by you so I'm not certain that holds any real value.