An announcement from a Cowboy's propsect

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Auctor said:

even the micros suck at drama these days.

Ah yes, because every other thread is either NADC complaining about another entry or Caliph complaining about his consequences...

Well, that's the story.

So if your air conditioner goes on the fritz or your washing machine blows up or your video recorder conks out; before you call the repairman, turn on all the lights, check all the closets and cupboards, look under all the beds, 'cause you never can tell.

There just might be a gremlin in your house.

Edited by Davidious

10 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

If SNX does any of the aforementioned acts in the stated NAP treaty I listed earlier to Monsters Inc. or any of its treaty partners, I will drop them. I say this because I am confident they are not instigating anything. That's how "causing instability" will be determined. That's declaring war, spy attacks, out-of-game espionage, or aiding whoever they may be fighting (that does not include standard tech deals). In summary:

Non-Aggression Pact Between Monsters Inc and the Varangian Guard

Both alliances agree to refrain from aggressive action towards each other, specifically in terms of military attacks, spy attacks, espionage on each others' forums, AA, IRC, and membership, aiding each others' enemies during wartime (not including standard tech deals), and declaring war on each others' treaty partners. Any of the above actions by either alliance will be considered a violation of this treaty and entitles the other to respond aggressively. Notice must be provided 72 hours in advance to Jack Layton and Lord Hitchcock respectively before this treaty can be effectively canceled. This treaty only comes into effect when both Monsters Inc. and the Varangian Guard have signed it. In addendum: If SNX commits any of the aforementioned acts to Monsters Inc or its treaty partners, Varangian Guard agrees to drop them as treaty partners as soon as they are made aware of these acts. Likewise, if LPC commits any of the aforementioned acts to VG or its treaty partners, Monsters Inc agrees to disassociate with them.

Deal?

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Deal

I'm thrilled to see this.  Diplomacy is not dead.