I thought about making an epic DoW, but I'm too lazy. Here's a cat with brain freeze.

hqdefault.jpg

DevilDogs declare war on: The A Team, Ordo Paradoxia, and Alpha Wolves. 

Everyone likes stats, so here you go:

At time of declaration:
Group, NS, ANS
DevilDogs, 503K, 24.0K
Team ATOPAW, 487K, 13.8K

symTfPt.png

FheZdxf.pngMucCqVI.png

QShtO3g.png

We've heard rumors that The A Team has hoards of stolen gold hidden in their bases. We'll find out if they committed the crime or not in short order.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDs(formerly TDO) have cleverly down declared(considering some lower ranked nations on this side wont fight,i mean, look at the average nation strength).FACTS:: Except two all other DD nations(19 in number) have an NS of  21000 and above.In contrast only 3 wolves , 2 paradoxians and 1 A-team member have NS>20000.Furthermore, 11 Alfa wolves,11 paradoxians,5 A-team members have NS >10000 and some of them wont bother to declare for personal reasons(???). And SERIOUSLY, WHATs WRONG WITH U GUYS GIVING NO TIME TO WOLVES FOR REBUILDING. Your alliance name is a "MISNOMER":P.Anyways, I WISH BOTH SIDES GOOD LUCK. ENJOY THE FIGHT:)

Edited by PeterPan

You guys thought my comments earlier were meaningless? The so-called 'war' alpha wolves participated in was a tech raid. Compare the damage nlon took compared to awolves. 

Welcome to your first war bundy.

Edited by swazz
grammar

It was a legitimate war with stats posted before and after...it was a slight up declare but with knowing how some of nlon play we considered it even and the destruction hit both alliances hard...but this declaration is horse !@#$

Edited by malakarlian

They pulled this crap a few rounds ago when we just got out of our 'war' with NLoN.

and again later on, because they didn't like how we 'bullied' krabz, so they hit us a day after we exited that war. In fact, at the time Defcon 1 was pissed about it and had our backs.

Same crap.

Their declaration should have just stated the obvious:

"We threw Alpha Wolves under the bus to avoid our inevitable rolling by Defcon 1" signed, DD

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I agree with Hitchcock on this:

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

" We threw Alpha Wolves under the bus to avoid our inevitable rolling by Defcon 1" signed, DD

Edited by PeterPan
Didn't edit properly

hitting an alliance one day out of war is always lame and cowardly, regardless if they won or lost, when did we agree as a community that waring against NLoN doesn't count?

it wasn't a massive down declare like back when RE did it (meaning Alpha Wolfs vs NLoN).

I didn't expect DDs to be represented by in idiot like swazz.

and since I mentioned RE, shut up hitchock, you suck.

Anyway, war is war, bring it on !@#$%*es. :war::war:

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Lame ass down declare by DDs. But this isn't surprising as I knew from day one that they were gonna pull some crap soon. They wanna fight well they got it.

12 minutes ago, Robert Baratheon I said:

hitting an alliance one day out of war is always lame and cowardly, regardless if they won or lost, when did we agree as a community that waring against NLoN doesn't count?

it wasn't a massive down declare like back when RE did it.

I didn't expect DDs to be represented by in idiot like swazz.

and since I mentioned RE, shut up hitchock, you suck.

Anyway, war is war, bring it on !@#$%*es. :war::war:

There's the hypocritical, still butthurt, self entitled Mr. Baratheon.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There's the hypocritical, still butthurt, self entitled Mr. Baratheon.

youre still lying through your teeth, you did bully krabz and you know it. I'm not letting you get away with a lie.

and you know how it went last time you tried fighting me *ahm* ZI'd ZT'd in one day *ahm* why would I be butthurt?

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

12 hours ago, trs4ece said:

I thought about making an epic DoW, but I'm too lazy. Here's a cat with brain freeze.

hqdefault.jpg

DevilDogs declare war on: The A Team, Ordo Paradoxia, and Alpha Wolves. 

Everyone likes stats, so here you go:

At time of declaration:
Group, NS, ANS
DevilDogs, 503K, 24.0K
Team ATOPAW, 487K, 13.8K

now those are your stats and they show a big down declare.

I actually had assumed you lined us up with a bunch of other aas fairly evenly. I was wrong.

I have 79 million dollars. considering I started with 50 it ain't much. how much do you have? let alone what your top tier has.

coming from your group it's a bit surprising but we will live.

if it's just xp you are after make sure you let us know ☺

I'm just pleasantly minding my own business over here aye. And this is a stomp now that I see OP have 0nukes like us (our fault I know) and Alpha Wolves. lol what a joke.

you sure you want to roll like this?

2 hours ago, trs4ece said:

Alpha Wolves War Results:

iv3jdvH.png

This graph is very misleading.

Considering the way the war started, i.e. over raids, it wasn't your typical alliance wide war blitz. 

What this means is that during the war, AW nations sporadically maxed out their NS (not all at once) meaning that when an AW nation militarized i.e. maxed aircraft, bought navy/nukes- the bloated NS covered up the actual damage inflicted by NLoN (which btw, was the best NLoN ever fought considering they had both money and nukes to utilize this time around).

So if anything, your own graph proves you wrong.

The biggest mind boggle was why didn't DD just utilize A-team (ex citidale) and hit D1? That would have been the no brainer. Even stats approach and 3 alliance who haven't fought this round...

But instead Devil Dog hits Alpha Wolves, who just got out of war and some of whom are still in nuclear anarchy?

Disgusting show Devil Dogs. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock