An Announcement of our Intention to Declare War

7 hours ago, jalap said:

The nuke is a soft kiss on the cheek by Jennifer Lawrence in comparison to the poetry that'll be heading your way :ehm:

I had something else in mind can't we just be good friends :lol1:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, see the indigo sky 
Marvel at its big Clear depths. 
Tell me, blobfish do you 
Wonder why the Loppers ignores you? 
Why it's foody stare 
makes you feel Groovy. 
I can tell you, it is 
Worried by your assarts facial growth 
That looks like a yokes. 
What's more, it knows
Your Bum potting shed 
Smells of cheese.
Everything under the big indigo sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm kimchi.

On 6/25/2016 at 0:20 PM, White Chocolate said:

Oh, yeah - Hail (etc.) 

Och lassie, that won't do at all. You need to put more emotion into it.  You can do it, we have faith in ye.

Edited by Helbrecht

On 6/27/2016 at 8:29 AM, jaguar said:

Here to confirm that Polar sucks at war hard

Polaris wasn't bad. The MHA guys with 20K infra and 5K tech are funnier. My favorite war (which I am losing) was (is) against GhostRider. 10K more infra and 1K more tech and he's still there, not destroying the only nation he's fighting. 

Wait, he has less tech now after this nuke. Stop trying to spy my nukes! I have four and the HNMS protects them! How are you an MHA legend?

Edited by Eljierro
Lied about the tech. Also because I just nuked him and wanted to comment on trying to spy my last four nukes.

28 minutes ago, Eljierro said:

Polaris wasn't bad. The MHA guys with 20K infra and 5K tech are funnier. My favorite war (which I am losing) was (is) against GhostRider. 10K more infra and 1K more tech and he's still there, not destroying the only nation he's fighting. 

Wait, he has less tech now after this nuke. Stop trying to spy my nukes! I have four and the HNMS protects them! How are you an MHA legend?

Think of yourself as food and GhosRider as a dog. He's just playing with his dinner before he eats it. 

3 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

Think of yourself as food and GhosRider as a dog. He's just playing with his dinner before he eats it. 

Hahahahahaha. And what about the other guy? At least he's not trying to spy nukes protected by the HNMS. I'm the only nation GhostRider is fighting right now. 

9 minutes ago, Eljierro said:

Hahahahahaha. And what about the other guy? At least he's not trying to spy nukes protected by the HNMS. I'm the only nation GhostRider is fighting right now. 

Ohhhh I have no idea, maybe he's contempt beating the other guy :P or you're just a good fighter? I know you were during your time on TE :D

3 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Och lassie, that won't do at all. You need to put more emotion into it.  You can do it, we have faith in ye.

Hail Fark!  Hail MHA! Hail Sparta! 

May the blood goddess pour her blessings upon your nations, Fark and MHA, for the great sacrifices made on the part of both your alliances against the evil and imposing enemy, Sparta.   May the blood goddess also forgive by nuclear baptism the great sins of Sparta, and  through the giant nothingness of your nations, and the sacrifices of your courageous and loyal people, wash away any and all hatred that exists between Sparta and the mighty alliances who have found it just and clearly necessary to declare war for the reasons explained by their most righteous DoW.

Have fun boys and girls :D

Edited by White Chocolate

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:34 AM, Eljierro said:

That's why we abandoned you guys. Our protectorate agreement with Alpha Wolves made us forget we even had one with you in the first place. 

what r u talking about Sparta never had a treaty with animalz we never had a protectorate never needed one get ur facts right lmao:war:

On 2016-06-30 at 0:32 PM, Eljierro said:

Stop trying to spy my nukes! I have four and the HNMS protects them! How are you an MHA legend?

Bush 84, one of your cofounders, was in a war with me once and I was low on nukes. He tried to spy them, the spy mission was "successful" but of course my silo protected them. So he got the message that his spies couldn't find my warheads.

So what does he do? The same mission. Right away.

You have no idea how funny it is to me to see a Spartan complaining about this particular mistake.

On 6/23/2016 at 3:57 PM, Alexio15 said:

I thought for a second you would be a decent size in NS, I guess not. Oh well if I get low enough this war I will be sure to look out for your nation :P

That's cute. You will fight him soon. :) 

On 2/07/2016 at 0:25 PM, Haflinger said:

Bush 84, one of your cofounders, was in a war with me once and I was low on nukes. He tried to spy them, the spy mission was "successful" but of course my silo protected them. So he got the message that his spies couldn't find my warheads.

So what does he do? The same mission. Right away.

You have no idea how funny it is to me to see a Spartan complaining about this particular mistake.

Your obsession with Sparta borders on the unhealthy, buddy.

10 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Your obsession with Sparta borders on the unhealthy, buddy.

Huh? I fought a war against you guys a bunch of years ago. Your overall performance was phenomenally lackluster, really, the worst of any alliance I've ever fought against.

If I was obsessed I'm sure I could have gotten in on a few more wars against you guys. But I hate stat padding.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Huh? I fought a war against you guys a bunch of years ago. Your overall performance was phenomenally lackluster, really, the worst of any alliance I've ever fought against.

If I was obsessed I'm sure I could have gotten in on a few more wars against you guys. But I hate stat padding.

Ah, yes. The whole "basing my worldview on events years ago" chestnut. The fact that so many are like this is a sad indictment of our toxic world.

On 30-6-2016 at 1:06 PM, Steve Buscemi said:

I'd like to point out that I'm attacking the same target as Einer. And he now has a WRC.

I can die a happy man now.

Well I didn't want to suggest goint that far but if you insist :)

No, I could say this is hell freezing over. It's a cold day there now but for it to freeze over, you'll need to actually coordinate an attack!

6 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Ah, yes. The whole "basing my worldview on events years ago" chestnut. The fact that so many are like this is a sad indictment of our toxic world.

Yeah, if this was my worldview, you'd have a point. Except this is just me making a few jokes.