TIR war update

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

lmao, dude, you jumped into an alliance war and lost

get over it, or just pull yourself from the terms and negotiate your own !@#$

I jumped into a losing fight, thats fine.  But being singled out with extra terms sends a personal message.

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Well, you singled out Umbrella over some personal crap. That tends to send a personal message, too.

Because Umbrella expanded that war to hit my buddy.  If it was Polar or NG who hit that would have been fine, but I was going in to counter anyone else that expanded it.  And Umbrella was the one who went in to expand it.  

I never thought we'd win that war, no I could see the writing on the wall.  But being singled out with peace terms is a return to the !@#$%^&* of old.

Yeah. Fancy a rogue being treated like a rogue. These are some dark times mang.

EDIT: Given you actually wanted separate terms before the first round was through, this utter shock you're putting on that you got them is actually fairly amusing.

Edited by Auctor

27 minutes ago, Caliph said:

I jumped into a losing fight, thats fine.  But being singled out with extra terms sends a personal message.

Yeah, the message that Oculus would rather uninvolved parties stay out of their wars.

I don't think that's ever been a controversial thing in wars.

15 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Yeah. Fancy a rogue being treated like a rogue. These are some dark times mang.

EDIT: Given you actually wanted separate terms before the first round was through, this utter shock you're putting on that you got them is actually fairly amusing.

You missed the part where I didn't go rogue.

Had DK not disbanded it would of defended Kashmir, when the decision was made to disband though, those that preferred to honor our treaty went to Last Call and fought for our ally. Being singled out after is utter !@#$ from who were supposedly our allies...NG. 

11 hours ago, Auctor said:

Can't imagine why we were supposed to be thrilled to see someone go from being our ally to roguing Umbrella, but okay.

You guys seem to be fine going after allies of allies, not sure why you can't suck it up when it happens to you...

2 hours ago, BDRocks said:

Had DK not disbanded it would of defended Kashmir, when the decision was made to disband though, those that preferred to honor our treaty went to Last Call and fought for our ally. Being singled out after is utter !@#$ from who were supposedly our allies...NG. 

Can you happen to point me to said DK-Kashmir treaty on the OWF? I've been victimized by fraudulent treaties signed after the fact in 2013.

If you're talking about defending Last Call, they declared war on a Non Grata protectorate. A protectorate that we were already fighting to protect. I know Kashmir enjoyed embarrassing NG in the micro realm, but we'd already shown our willingness to fight for CA. Last Call was the aggressor, while we were defending a protectorate yet again.

Then they had the gall to bawl about their own protectorate. Nobody heard us cry when they hit ours. We don't cry. We hit back.

Edited by Duderonomy

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

Yeah, lord knows this entire thread derail has been a monument to "sucking it up".

It seems hypocritical to be mad at and punish someone for something your bloc is currently doing...but what do I know

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Can you happen to point me to said DK-Kashmir treaty on the OWF? I've been victimized by fraudulent treaties signed after the fact in 2013.

If you're talking about defending Last Call, they declared war on a Non Grata protectorate. A protectorate that we were already fighting to protect. I know Kashmir enjoyed embarrassing NG in the micro realm, but we'd already shown our willingness to fight for CA. Last Call was the aggressor, while we were defending a protectorate yet again.

Then they had the gall to bawl about their own protectorate. Nobody heard us cry when they hit ours. We don't cry. We hit back.

I appreciate you remaining loyal to my good friend in CA & helping destroy Kashmir.

@Auctor

If Oculus allows TIR/Mongols/SPATR/NEW & Kaskus white peace for me, then I will be grateful and someday repay the favor as I'll have a lot more allies willing to follow my lead in assisting, should it be a war where you need my allies help as well. If Oculus ever splits, its good to have friends outside as well

SPATR, TIR, Kaskus & NEW are no Doom Puppets.

If I create a new bloc with them, it could quickly rise with these alliances and they wouldn't need to be an enemy if you guys white peace. I think there is room for friendship between the LPC and good elements of Oculus.

Those loyal Doom don't matter, but their members who are opposed to Doom can be made into upstanding citizens who value and understand freedom; just as aNiMaLz are now Libertarian. At the very least I ask you guys allow those who want to join the LPC or if BONES agrees to the Libertarain Manifesto about not sanctioning people; for this to be the end of this conflict.

DBDC still controls the upper tier and this war has no benefit against them. What BONES did made him deserve the response of war, but as I personal favor I ask of Oculus which is to their benefit as well; I ask SPATR/TIR/Kaskus/NEW all get white peace with no terms. I think the political capital in me owing you a favor and will support possibly when no one else will.

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

The entire bloc is going rogue? This has potential.

The bloc is currently beating on allies of allies...which you insinuated made you mad when your ally (Caliph) hit your other ally (Umbrella).

I understand he went to another AA but you made reference to being PO'd because he went from being your ally to attacking your ally.

Also joining an AA during war =/= a rogue make, otherwise a bunch of your Umbrellan buddies should have been labelled rogues long ago.

On 6/21/2016 at 5:30 AM, Isolatar said:

I never said that conversation was about me. I clearly stated it was for Addaff to get peace. Do you remember it now or should I send you the logs in private to help jog your memory?

I'm going to presume the other party is RON. Either you're telling a lie to help save face or TheWarrior and Samus have serious memory problems. I've been asking for peace for a while. Off the top of my head, the last time I asked was two weeks ago, but don't quote me on that.

My memory works quite well, thank you.

I was indeed asked about peace by addaff and a couple others on his behalf and we kindly rejected that notion since addaff is a central figure to the entire conflict that we find ourselves in presently. We decided that it would be inappropriate to let him out of war until the other fronts close down. If you or addaff have an issue with that I would strongly encourage you to not create a rogue alliance and hit my ally. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I appreciate you remaining loyal to my good friend in CA & helping destroy Kashmir.

@Auctor

If Oculus allows TIR/Mongols/SPATR/NEW & Kaskus white peace for me, then I will be grateful and someday repay the favor as I'll have a lot more allies willing to follow my lead in assisting, should it be a war where you need my allies help as well. If Oculus ever splits, its good to have friends outside as well

SPATR, TIR, Kaskus & NEW are no Doom Puppets.

If I create a new bloc with them, it could quickly rise with these alliances and they wouldn't need to be an enemy if you guys white peace. I think there is room for friendship between the LPC and good elements of Oculus.

Those loyal Doom don't matter, but their members who are opposed to Doom can be made into upstanding citizens who value and understand freedom; just as aNiMaLz are now Libertarian. At the very least I ask you guys allow those who want to join the LPC or if BONES agrees to the Libertarain Manifesto about not sanctioning people; for this to be the end of this conflict.

DBDC still controls the upper tier and this war has no benefit against them. What BONES did made him deserve the response of war, but as I personal favor I ask of Oculus which is to their benefit as well; I ask SPATR/TIR/Kaskus/NEW all get white peace with no terms. I think the political capital in me owing you a favor and will support possibly when no one else will.

@Auctor

Yeah bro can I create a new bloc from former Doomsphere members, I too will repay the favor when Oculus splits. They will become great producerists and I will quickly rise with them muhahahahaha...

If not I'm backing Umbrella!

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

@Auctor

Yeah bro can I create a new bloc from former Doomsphere members, I too will repay the favor when Oculus splits. They will become great producerists and I will quickly rise with them muhahahahaha...

If not I'm backing Umbrella!

SPATR severed ties with Doom & Kaskus had also split from Doom.

TIR fought Kashmir not long back, they have been more anti-Doom than pro-Doom. So I don't think they deserve grouping as Doomsphere.

Although if there is former Doomsphere, SNX would be it. Despite all the war for the rest of Doom, DBDC still has plenty of tech sellers with SNX. ;)

Edited by Sephiroth

12 hours ago, Caliph said:

Its almost like kicking someone when they're down isn't going to endear you to them.  

Why would we want to endear people who went out of their way to damage us? That's just stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

SPATR severed ties with Doom & Kaskus had also split from Doom.

TIR fought Kashmir not long back, they have been more anti-Doom than pro-Doom. So I don't think they deserve grouping as Doomsphere.

Although if there is former Doomsphere, SNX would be it. Despite all the war for the rest of Doom, DBDC still has plenty of tech sellers with SNX. ;)

You do realize DBDC is allied to Sengoku and Oculus right? 

10 hours ago, BDRocks said:

I think you should be taking that up with your former alliance, and not Oculus.

11 hours ago, Caliph said:

You missed the part where I didn't go rogue.

Then you joined an AA as a legit member so it shouldn't be an issue for you to stay in that AA for 6 months. If you didn't join the AA as a legit member then you are a rogue and will be treated as such resulting in extra rounds. You can't have it both ways

8 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Last Call was the aggressor, while we were defending a protectorate yet again.

wasn't it more like Kash "hit" LN, CA went in on the defensive and hit Kash, and chained the rest of you in, LC went on the defensive for Kash and hit  New Polar Order, Confederatio Aesir and  "speaking of rouges" The Final Countdown.

I'm pretty sure you can go back a few page and see for yourself, but what ever