TIR war update

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rayvon said:

Edgy. 

While you keep calling me grandpa, keep in mind I'm only in my 30's. But I really don't mind at all, my mind is far older than my body.

People can be grandparents in thier 30's, I see what you're doing though, trying to back oculas by saying that defending our closest allies is an agressive action. But there's a contradiction with that theory and that is the word "defending", they attacked, we countered with force becuase of their attacks to defend..

I understand that without the spin to show Oculas in a defencive stance, they really don't have a reason for war and are simply keeping it going because they can. They've shown thier arrogance to everyone out here and unwillingness to find a solution, everyone I talked to on our side was ready to settle with white peace and go about our ways, but those running the Oculas show wouldn't have it because they want to humiliate their opponents, get surrenders, impose terms and be jerks about it.

They want to keep the war going, no problem, war they will have. I really don't mind turning their smaller, underdeveloped nations into dust, beatdowns is the game and cousin, business is a boomin...Aint that right Pansy? :)

Edited by DoorNail

If my teenage daughter makes me a grandfather before I pass 40 I'll be skinning some young boy alive.

You couldn't be any further from the truth if you tried.

First off - I'm about the most anti-Occulus you'll find in NSO. Pacifica and Grata can burn in hell for all I care. We're fighting MI6 for our Bearly friends. And where your little thing crosses into Occulus territory barely even registers as a blip - both to us who don't give a rats ass, and to those who are in Occulus.

Second - my first comment was to you, regarding your ghosting. And that, like it was when you did it against us, it is a legitimate reason for TIR as a whole to be hit. This doesn't matter if you're fighting an Occulus alliance or a Doom alliance or an alliance that has nothing to do with either.

Third - you think I even care about you in that you can supposedly see what I'm doing; I've told you multiple times that that 'second' point was all that I've had to say to and about you - the remainder of my posts have been for Junka. You keep riding those coat tails though.

I'm not playing any spin for Occulus. I had an exchange with Junka over his philosophical disagreement. As for any discussions you've had with them, I know even less about those than I know about their intentions and desires for this war. I'm just plugging away at MI6 nations as my Emperor wills it.

6 hours ago, Auctor said:

ok cool. Well if he has authority to speak for yall, hitting yall as a response to him hitting us was entirely justified. Thanks for playing.

You're welcome. But, I'm not entirely sure that he was ever really arguing that point. <_<

Edited by Stoopid Ace

Ahh, so you are still butthurt about our past conflict.  lol you may want to go back and refresh your memory, I didn't ghost when we were in that conflict, I aid bombed a few people, one accepted and you threw a fit attacking our alliance over it, when all I really wanted was to help end the war. You tried to claim I was instigating when I hadn't even militarized up.

You did quite a bit of damage to us over that, thanks for the reminder as I had almost forgotten about it. I better write that down incase you decide to stick your neck out for me while I'm holding an axe. :)

Just now, Stoopid Ace said:

You're welcome. But, I'm not entirely sure that he was ever really arguing that point. <_<

He's just reaching for anything he can to save face, he does help make the entire bloc look like crap though, so it's not a total loss.

Just now, Rayvon said:

You have quite the fascination with buttache. Try some lube, kiddo. I realize now that your phys ed teacher must missed that lesson in your after-school one-on-ones, but it helps.

You brought up the past .." regarding your ghosting. And that, like it was when you did it against us,"

Seems you're still holding onto something that needs addressed, you really should try to get the facts straight though and not imply that I ghosted back then.

18 minutes ago, DoorNail said:

He's just reaching for anything he can to save face, he does help make the entire bloc look like crap though, so it's not a total loss.

Exactly. He fails to read and comprehend what you have said multiple times.  He seems to be obsessed with TIR government ghosting Kaskus. :laugh:

I think the point of this thread should be to find white peace for all involved. There is no other negotiation. Everybody needs just wipe their hands and walk away. Or, war on.

14 hours ago, white majik said:

I think caliph, :doornail:, and junka need to start an AA together 

They are welcome to join LC if they want.  Aside from that, any AA I would start with anyone else would be perma war with Oculus so thats not really a valid option for 6 months.

Its easily to talk when you are in a position of power.  It takes much more guts to call those in power out on their &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*.  

7 hours ago, Caliph said:

They are welcome to join LC if they want.  Aside from that, any AA I would start with anyone else would be perma war with Oculus so thats not really a valid option for 6 months.

Its easily to talk when you are in a position of power.  It takes much more guts to call those in power out on their &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*.  

Getting Perma-War'ed for hitting the rogues and AA hoppers back. Yea, we're the evils ones.

Edited by shahenshah

On 26 June 2016 at 8:32 AM, Auctor said:

The idea that you can hop aa's while still being government in another alliance and then the alliance you are government in is not subject to reprisal is truly amazing on a level none of us will ever fully understand. You should really pat yourself on the back for that one, doornail.

I agree, though Dark Templar obviously doesn't given their history with Doombird Doomcave.

29 minutes ago, shahenshah said:

Getting Perma-War'ed for hitting the rogues and AA hoppers back. Yea, we're the evils ones.

Strange thing is you didn't complain about rogues and AA hoppers when it was benefiting yourselves, I can list at least 5 Umbrella and AZTEC nations who jumped AA during the last war RIA partook in that switched AAs simply to help GLoF/AB and went back to their own AAs after the week or two they were required was over.

People were certainly entitled to do something about it at the time if they so chose. Key difference is they didn't.

EDIT: hell, if you'd like to make an issue out of it now we're easy to find.

Edited by Auctor

26 minutes ago, Auctor said:

People were certainly entitled to do something about it at the time if they so chose. Key difference is they didn't.

EDIT: hell, if you'd like to make an issue out of it now we're easy to find.

tl;dr we're hypocrites. So long as we're all clear about that anyway!

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I honestly can't remember the last time Mogar fought on the outnumbered side of a war tbh, in my experience he just bandwaggons and the rest of RIA claims "it's just Mogar."

Jealousy is an ugly look.

I consider it entirely appropriate to commit acts of war against alliances I am at war with. I consider it pretty normal to be held accountable if the alliances I &#33;@#&#036; on are in a position to hold me accountable. Hypocrisy is if I do something I say is wrong to do. This is just old fashioned abuse of power at most. :)

3 hours ago, shahenshah said:

If you really hated this tactic than why are you allied to some people who have routinely done it in the past?  And not years ago past, but recent wars type past.

@doornail Lmfao at you lmfao.

Man you don't read a thing. You can't take consequences for your actions. Your gov can't take consequences for their actions. What did you seriously think was going to happen?

Like seriously I do wonder what goes through your head? Like you are a super keyboard warrior, you talk a slightly averagely &#33;@#&#036; game that a 12 year old could talk. Stoop so low as to threaten people ooc. Can't figure out that actions have reactions, if you don't like the reactions you get buddy. It's very simple don't do the action that will cause it.

In other words don't do stupid &#33;@#&#036; and expect to get away with it.