TIR war update

Some of you turds annoy me, just returning the favor.

Can we name this war the dumbass war? It' fits, this war is over dumbass reasons. There's no honor or diplomacy, it's literally a free for all over !@#$%^&*.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DoorNail said:

How about you slap yourself, cause if I were standing next to you, that's what would happen. lol

Heh very funny I got £100 saying your some washed up IT geek sitting in your mums basement and you haven't seen the light unless she comes down and opens your curtain over your one little window. But then again I with my other bet say that you are some little kid that had his first Smirnoff Ice and thought he was hard so posted it all over the OWF. Either way being all talk over the internet is very easy.

Also you slapped me I would kick your ass all the way down the street, would do the same in CN but you're sadly not in my range. 

Hey look bonus guy still talking mainly too himself.

Edited by Alexio15

2 hours ago, DoorNail said:

After all this time, I didn't know you were British.

But no, haven't seen my mother in 20 years, thanks for reminding me though.

Damn, 20 years of no mothers day phone call or birthday call.  You are a horrible son.

4 hours ago, DoorNail said:

This is the results of being so intoxicated that the demons enter and control you, heed the warning, it's not a pretty sight and a little embarrassing. lol

Hey, I think I remember you from MHA years ago. This seems consistent with what I remember of you from back then.

Oh well, you guys aren't hitting my allies this time. But really, you weren't that tough when you were.

I mean drunkenly isn't the best.

But I hear you DN. 

They attacked a protectorate of an alliance that was just honoring a treaty and then turned around and kept them at war for 3+ monthes without any attempt of diplo. Pretty $%&@ed.

I wish you didn't get involved, but if we're going out swinging, I appreciate you with me. 

15 hours ago, DoorNail said:

Oh !@#$! This was awesome?

Too much alcohol, first time I drank in about a year. I drank so much I almost killed myself lol

Went straight back to being a !@#$ talking drunkard, who would've thought that was possible?

I'm a dumbass. :)

I would've possibly gone with the "I got hacked" excuse but going with honesty is good too.  :P

Pretty funny regardless.

3 hours ago, Stoopid Ace said:

I would've possibly gone with the "I got hacked" excuse but going with honesty is good too.  :P

Pretty funny regardless.

I've posted stuff after getting home late after drinking heavily, I've woke the next morning thinking I've been hacked seeing some of the incoherent stuff I've let slip before passing out. Since then I've learned to avoid posting when completely drunk, but amusing threads and posts can result from drunken posting.

o/ Doornail

Good luck, if you guys desire peace at some point & i'll do whatever I can to help you negotiate a simple white peace if you want mediation. Although if you're having fun fighting, I won't get in the way of that. We were already deep in war when this started, so I'm not really sure on the circumstances and was in no position with all the enemies we were fighting. Although I think you guys deserve white peace and could try helping with discussions.

I'm sure both sides have to much pride to bring up the issue of peace first, so this war seems like it could go on forever. However this might be one of those wars for both sides to cut their losses, call it a good fight and move on. Saving your strength for another day would be best.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Just remember, you fought the last war on the side of Methrage.

It was the right side to be on, just like it was in the Karma War & Equilibrium War. It was a war for the general good and doing what's right, which is why it kind of reminds of those. It was about restoring balance by doing what's right in a largely immoral world.

40 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Right, it was the war where you fought on the side of attacking uninvolved protectorates for no reason. That's the morality you're talking about? Really?

-alliance maintains a relationship with Kashmir.

Lol hokay.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Methrage is the one claiming to be a moralist here.

I think you`re furthering his point on it being pointless to debate morals with a Kashmir ally, since you're now saying I'm the only one who claims to base my actions on morals. 

Edited by Sephiroth

Thanks for your help TIR!

For those who don't know what is going on: TIR is fighting in a conflict between SPATR Coalition (SPATR, MONGOLS, Kaskus, NEW and TIR) and Oculus Coalition (Sengoku, Umbrella, NPO, IRON, NG, VE, Reavers, WFF, GLoF, Gramlins, DT, NoR, FTW). The war started on 15th March when Sengoku declared war on SPATR (they also launched attacks against MONGOLS without formal declaration of war on the same day).

23 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Good luck, if you guys desire peace at some point & i'll do whatever I can to help you negotiate a simple white peace if you want mediation. Although if you're having fun fighting, I won't get in the way of that. We were already deep in war when this started, so I'm not really sure on the circumstances and was in no position with all the enemies we were fighting. Although I think you guys deserve white peace and could try helping with discussions.

I'm sure both sides have to much pride to bring up the issue of peace first, so this war seems like it could go on forever. However this might be one of those wars for both sides to cut their losses, call it a good fight and move on. Saving your strength for another day would be best.

So far I have only heard about peace from third parties, not from Oculus Coalition itself. Which isn't surprising if you take into consideration what leader of NPO has promised in their declaration of war against SPATR:

On 3/19/2016 at 4:51 AM, Frawley said:

The natural conclusion from this is that the only way to stop you, and the only way to safeguard our interests, is to remove your ability to continue acting as you have and join Sengoku in wiping the remainder of your tech down to zero.

I do sincerely hope that you enjoy war as much as you claim to, because this will take a long, long time.

Edited by murtibing

On 2016-06-16 at 6:14 AM, Sephiroth said:

I think you`re furthering his point on it being pointless to debate morals with a Kashmir ally, since you're now saying I'm the only one who claims to base my actions on morals. 

That isn't what I said. Not being a moralist doesn't make one inherently immoral. It just means that you don't fight wars because of morals, but rather to achieve political goals.

Or, to put it bluntly: You can take a lot of actions. You're saying that anyone who isn't a moralist - that is, someone who fights wars strictly to achieve moral goals - has no morality. This is a pretty huge leap of logic.

On 6/16/2016 at 7:45 AM, murtibing said:

For those who don't know what is going on: TIR is fighting in a conflict between SPATR Coalition (SPATR, MONGOLS, Kaskus, NEW and TIR) and Oculus Coalition (Sengoku, Umbrella, NPO, IRON, NG, VE, Reavers, WFF, GLoF, Gramlins, DT, NoR, FTW). The war started on 15th March when Sengoku declared war on SPATR (they also launched attacks against MONGOLS without formal declaration of war on the same day).

So far I have only heard about peace from third parties, not from Oculus Coalition itself. Which isn't surprising if you take into consideration what leader of NPO has promised in their declaration of war against SPATR:

Not sure why it is supposed to be on us to try and end this war when yall started it. It's at least a little cute to pretend that makes us the bad guys though, I will admit. One halfhearted smile coming right up.

On 6/16/2016 at 6:45 AM, murtibing said:

I think you forgot one little (semi-important) detail in your timeline. Valiant effort to drum up sympathy for your cause though, murtibing.