A Special Announcement!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

we are now down to "why do you respond so fast" and "you would be a terrible magician" in the PR battle

Grub doesn't do public relations, he does public antagonism. This is why he's entertaining, it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, the important thing is that he causes drama and discussion.

19 hours ago, Sagad said:

Grub doesn't do public relations, he does public antagonism. This is why he's entertaining, it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, the important thing is that he causes drama and discussion.

Exactly, which is why I forced him to be the Minister of Truth :)

On 6/16/2016 at 1:27 PM, Lord Balian said:

Man I just don't understand how actual hatred for another person can come out of playing a game. However I guess if someone takes it too personally and starts saying horrible things to or about another I do. But overall, there are just too many other problems in life to get me so angry at another. 

I like you.

Now, speaking OOC here for a moment: roleplaying died years ago, and in reality there's a lot of OOC interaction and OOC relationships formed when you're playing in real time and talking on IRC, which means OOC grudges formed. I shrug. Besides which, a disproportionate number of people in this game are messed up in real life, which means they get hurt more easily. 

1 hour ago, Wayfarer said:

I like you.

Now, speaking OOC here for a moment: roleplaying died years ago, and in reality there's a lot of OOC interaction and OOC relationships formed when you're playing in real time and talking on IRC, which means OOC grudges formed. I shrug. Besides which, a disproportionate number of people in this game are messed up in real life, which means they get hurt more easily. 

I have always found it easier to tell people like you the truth, and tell it as brutally as possible.  In return I expect nothing more or less than your best efforts.  You fail consistently with your decade old party tricks that you thought would make the girls giggle.  Stop attempting to impersonate every leading alliance in the game with your rot.  Nobody has heard of you, nobody is going to follow you down the rabbit hole. 

{OOC} As for your OOC talk, perhaps you could confine your OOC opinions to elsewhere, I am RPing my fat arse off.  I hate you IC because you smell funny, look funny and talk complete !@#$ all the time,  In RL I may or may not hate you, I have far less capacity for RL hate, but I guess I could fit you into the schedule.  Please don't presume to provide an opinion on the state of people's minds with your mindless drivel.{/OOC}

12 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You fail consistently with your decade old party tricks that you thought would make the girls giggle.  Stop attempting to impersonate every leading alliance in the game with your rot.  Nobody has heard of you, nobody is going to follow you down the rabbit hole. 

The three Polar members (out of the ten I messaged) who peaced out MI6 and allowed their opponents to escape in peacemode say otherwise.

12 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

{OOC} As for your OOC talk, perhaps you could confine your OOC opinions to elsewhere, I am RPing my fat arse off.  I hate you IC because you smell funny, look funny and talk complete !@#$ all the time,  In RL I may or may not hate you, I have far less capacity for RL hate, but I guess I could fit you into the schedule.  Please don't presume to provide an opinion on the state of people's minds with your mindless drivel.{/OOC}

OOC: Jesus Christ, calm down. I was giving my opinion as to why people in general form OOC grudges over this game, not you in particular. Furthermore, my comment was about other people's antagonism towards each other, not about anyone's personal beef with me, let alone yours. (I'm not old enough as a nation for anyone to have formed a grudge against me.) Seeing as I didn't even mention you in my post, I can only conclude my comments about grudges/ ****posting hit a little close to home. Welcome to my ignore list.

14 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

Now, speaking OOC here for a moment: roleplaying died years ago

Not really, all the world's a stage, whether or not people elect to participate in political discussions is entirely up to the individual people in the world is what is lacking lately.

Just now, Mogar said:

Not really, all the world's a stage, whether or not people elect to participate in political discussions is entirely up to the individual people in the world is what is lacking lately.

OOC: I entirely agree that RP would make this game more fun. It's one of the main reasons I RP. :) My ingame opinions are only affected very slightly by OOC perspectives. Anyway, this is all offtopic.

15 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

I like you.

I guess I'll make one last off topic post. :P OOC:  Yea its a shame seeing people base their foreign affair agendas on OOC relationships but what can you do.  For example, I don't know anyone from polar OOC, don't think I would care to, but hating them OOC for IC stuff or vice versa is just dumb and those "rules" should apply to every alliance.  That said I think Polar knows how we feel about them IC right now :P

Anyways, We're having quite a bit of fun with this war.

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

IC: oh gawd, we're bringing back OOC tags in IC sections

OOC: oh gawd, we're bringing back OOC tags in IC sections

wtf is this, 2008?

I mean, it's definitely better than two entirely separate OWF threads comprised of twenty straight posts by the same person.

IC: I hope VE has a a special booth where only alliances that have allies fighting each other are allowed to sit!

ooc: I made this worthless comment above so i could say sigged (If i can get the friggin formatting to work)

On 6/16/2016 at 4:45 AM, Neo Uruk said:

we are now down to "why do you respond so fast" and "you would be a terrible magician" in the PR battle