A Special Announcement!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

I'm sure you'll get cuter with the more nukes you get hit with. 

The thing is I have been nuked countless times, it doesn't change anything except my casualty count grows.  I have been nuked by everybody at some stage and survived, you on the other hand were too gutless to even try to nuke me.  I will exit anarchy, you will be struggling until the day you are forced to surrender with my foot on your throat.  Muck it up all you like, you will come out second best every single time you friendless tryhard.  If you are still remotely in my range when the opportunity comes, I will once again save you the effort and assist you in your quest to live in a crater for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

You're not worth any effort.  

You are making it too easy.  Enjoy your arrogance, it will make it so much harder for you when you are forced to negotiate directly with me later on when you want peace.  I truly hope you don't break too easily, that your hatred of me drives you to fight forever, but we know that wont happen.  No more chit chat, see you when your have nothing left.

Man I just don't understand how actual hatred for another person can come out of playing a game. However I guess if someone takes it too personally and starts saying horrible things to or about another I do. But overall, there are just too many other problems in life to get me so angry at another. 

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are making it too easy.  Enjoy your arrogance, it will make it so much harder for you when you are forced to negotiate directly with me later on when you want peace.  I truly hope you don't break too easily, that your hatred of me drives you to fight forever, but we know that wont happen.  No more chit chat, see you when your have nothing left.

We'll have to disband before we surrender to you tho right?