Jump to content

A Special Announcement!


Recommended Posts

0LrDVcy.png

 

 

 

Some people who read this announcement will probably be surprised, still others who read this may not be surprised knowing that this was inevitable.

Months of hostile relations have finally reached a turning point.

 

After a unanimous vote in favor of, it is with great pleasure that I announce that I have been authorized to activate article five of the Melting Pot Accords to declare war on the New Polar Order. 

 

Signed for the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

House (Molagbal)-Secretary General and Foreign Affairs Minister.
Zygon- Deputy Secretary General,Military Operations Commander

Chunky Monkey -Internal Affairs Minister

Scotia the Brave- Finance Minister
Gandorian -Education Minister

 

Let’s have some fun. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lestat Polaris said:

What took you guys so long? Finally a NADC announcement I can endorse.

 

The next announcement will be their surrender.  I would also like to see a notice of intention to disband.  It is time NADC realized that its place is in history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lestat Polaris said:

What took you guys so long? Finally a NADC announcement I can endorse.

House had to polish his nukes, he's very particular that the people he's nuking can see their reflection when they get hit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chunky Monkey said:

House had to polish his nukes, he's very particular that the people he's nuking can see their reflection when they get hit.

 

*chuckles*

 

Anyways, have fun with this one, I know we will. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lestat Polaris said:

 

*chuckles*

 

Anyways, have fun with this one, I know we will. :)

I can't imagine you enjoying this more than we :lol1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

 

I can.

LOL first you think we are going to surrender AND disband now all the sudden your going to enjoy this more than the alliance that hates you more than anyone in this game? Hahaha ok

:wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Now this is an announcement that I can get behind.  Saves me the trouble of making a short, unformatted recognition of war.

Glad we can find some common ground.  Lets work from there? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zygon said:

LOL first you think we are going to surrender AND disband now all the sudden your going to enjoy this more than the alliance that hates you more than anyone in this game? Hahaha ok

:wub:

 

You have no idea how much I despise your alliance and always have obviously.  I will enjoy your surrender, don't expect it to come quickly though.  Merry Xmas

Link to post
Share on other sites

All this time and no one planned to actually target Grub in the blitz? What kind of mindgames are you people playing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

You have no idea how much I despise your alliance and always have obviously.  I will enjoy your surrender, don't expect it to come quickly though.  Merry Xmas

Hehe k

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

All this time and no one planned to actually target Grub in the blitz? What kind of mindgames are you people playing?

 

To be fair, Chim and Ava got into peace mode when MI6 was hit.

 

I would love to say that this will help Polar and NADC move on from their grudges, but I know that it won't. :P

 

What do you say when an ally attacks an ally? "Good luck"? No. "Have fun!"? No. I'm at a loss.

 

I hope for a draw.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...