Recognition of War

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

Two guys have hit you, and this is taken to show conclusively that the alliance intended to counter you? I'm presuming you talked with Sparta about this?

You are the most clueless person I have ever met.... and that takes a special kind of education.

Just now, Wayfarer said:

I couldn't care less what you think about me, Grub. In any case, I doubt it.

I don't think about you at all, I have no idea who you are, I was just observing that you are completely without even a basic level of comprehension of what is going on around you. 

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

I don't think about you at all

Likewise. You're not worth the mental energy.

I have no idea who you are, I was just observing that you are completely without even a basic level of comprehension of what is going on around you. 

I'm well aware Sparta has a treaty with MI6 and that a counter has been anticipated for several days. I just didn't think two wars was a sufficient indication that that had now occurred. The point is moot now that Sparta has made an official declaration, anyway.

1 minute ago, Wayfarer said:

Likewise. You're not worth the mental energy.

I'm well aware Sparta has a treaty with MI6 and that a counter has been anticipated for several days. I just didn't think two wars was a sufficient indication that that had now occurred. The point is moot now that Sparta has made an official declaration, anyway.

Good to see you got up to speed.  Please don't try to be clever next time, you are out of your depth.

Good to see you got up to speed.  Please don't try to be clever next time, you are out of your depth.

:rolleyes: None of what I just said about the Sparta-MI6 treaty was new to me. I have no problems with quality trolling (even when directed at me) but if you're going to make snarky posts at least make them interesting to read.

39 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Is... is that a thing? Are we making this a thing? :P

Don't worry, rolling people has a dual meaning in TBC. For example, we want to roll Chim because we dislike him.

We want to roll HouseArrest/Molagbal of NADC and gowfanatic of PPO out of love.

Hell, Gibs wants to roll ME one day. The feeling is mutual. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Van Hoo III said:

and gowfanatic of PPO out of love.

Hell, Gibs wants to roll ME one day. The feeling is mutual. :ph34r:

Hey Hoo, why not join PPO? 

Poaching for the CB, and if you come over Gibs can roll you! It's a twofer!

Obligatory best of luck to all involved, casualties for the casualty god, yada yada yada.

2 hours ago, Caliph said:

Well more war against Oculus.  How many extra rounds of war is Sparta and NADC going to get for daring attack you after an arbitrary date?

News at 10 - Polar joined Oculus shocker.

M Inc News, you're slacking