M Inc News- The Pitty Sparta-NADC treaty

Lord Hitchcock

9FSN6eG.png?1

Monsters Inc News

Special Reads:

The sensitivity of the documents:

oaLdIW.jpg

If VE didn't have a strong opinion on the matter, then why did they vote in favor of hitting them? And why didn't they tell Sparta that?
PHAl4X.jpg

And the High government meeting held on Tuesday, (pay close attention at the lack of acknowledgement of NADC as their white knight)

"The passion, the drama, tomorrow's news, Today!" -M Inc

tumblr_mnji67Mug91rwy3fgo2_400.gif

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

31 minutes ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

Breaking news: Sparta tried to figure out what it can do when two of its allies are attacked!

It it was interesting to see the VE leader recommend IRON hitting Polar, maybe because VE is an Oculus Entity and Polar apparently isn't directly tied to Oculus.

Granted, VE is between a rock and a hard place, but they probably should have made clear a side as well as come clean with Sparta that they indeed, voted in favor of hitting Sparta's ally and apparently with no backbone considering they have no personal grievances on the matter  

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

You really need better sources if this is your determination of the "facts".

If I had unlimited facts to work with, sure- I paint the picture on what I know is fact, and discussion/disagreement following usually clarifies, enhances, or at least fills in the gaps to the rest.

I could always 'speculate' without resources and the day that happens M Inc loses it's credibility. Because regardless, I have sources to support my claims (regardless of how others interpret it)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

You almost make me want to care just so other people have something entertaining to read.

We have double the ratings compared to the Apathy Report

Edited by Lord Hitchcock