Royal Declaration from Sparta

22 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Two alliances truly meant for each other.  Congratulations, may this treaty bring everything you heart desires.  Need to be careful what you wish for though I guess.

We love you too, Grub.

4 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

I thought this was a DoW!  Shame on you!  You'll be receiving a strongly worded letter from me. 

Everyone knows a treaty of Sparta isn't worth a darn thing when the odds are stacked against you, yet for some reason too many alliances seem to thing it will turn out differently for them.

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

I regret not attacking you when I had the chance.

I've grown too powerful.

The rebellion must be contained.

You are the galaxy's only hope, Great & Powerful Lowsten. My only hope!

10 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Everyone knows a treaty of Sparta isn't worth a darn thing when the odds are stacked against you, yet for some reason too many alliances seem to thing it will turn out differently for them.

When RV and I agree on something, you know you've got a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2016 at 8:27 PM, Cazaric said:

Jack Layton, please help.

I, Jack Layton, ruler of NDPstan, Despot of the Etruscan League, Cardinal of the Church of England, Most Feared Pirate on the Spanish Main, Winner of the Employee of the Month, World Heavyweight Champion, Alderman of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, Almost-Prime Minister of Canada, Leader of the NDP and the Official Oppositon At One Point, Militant Trade Unionist, Latex Salesman, Nude Painter, and Importer/Exporter, hereby recognize Sparta as not only a legitimate alliance, but the true Lacedaemonic rulers of Ancient Greece, its islands, and parts of Asia Minor. 

This I sign in the presence of the Spirit of King Leonidas, the rotting corpse of Xerxes, and Shy Pete, the homeless guy at the bus shelter, on this 21st day of June in the year of our Lord two thousand and sixteen. May blessings be upon your children, your children's children, and your children's children's children.

54 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

I, Jack Layton, ruler of NDPstan, Despot of the Etruscan League, Cardinal of the Church of England, Most Feared Pirate on the Spanish Main, Winner of the Employee of the Month, World Heavyweight Champion, Alderman of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, Almost-Prime Minister of Canada, Leader of the NDP and the Official Oppositon At One Point, Militant Trade Unionist, Latex Salesman, Nude Painter, and Importer/Exporter, hereby recognize Sparta as not only a legitimate alliance, but the true Lacedaemonic rulers of Ancient Greece, its islands, and parts of Asia Minor. 

This I sign in the presence of the Spirit of King Leonidas, the rotting corpse of Xerxes, and Shy Pete, the homeless guy at the bus shelter, on this 21st day of June in the year of our Lord two thousand and sixteen. May blessings be upon your children, your children's children, and your children's children's children.

Thank you.

Walshington, your hail, please. :P

On June 21, 2016 at 10:06 PM, Cazaric said:

Thank you.

Walshington, your hail, please. :P

Got to give credit where it's due. You have been deemed legitimate by the only planet Bob entity with the authority to do so, granted by Oculus itself.

o7

On 26/6/2016 at 11:21 AM, kerschbs said:

To be fair your alliance has already long done the same old friend.

Well we won this game long time ago.
And we leave it with style.

Just I am too classy to leave it.

Until the last Gizmo keep flaming our fearless flag in the CN hill, the mighty Grämlins will never die.
En Taro Adun :ph34r:7

"The mighty Grämlins will never die"