ROGUE NEEDED (JUST ONE)

Attention: Soldiers of Fortune, Bounty Hunters, and Mercenaries.

C0BRA has a job for you!

The pay is 1000 Tech Points to be delivered over the course of several weeks.

Contact me in-game if interested:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=580021

Edited by General Kanabis
for the convenience of Hitch and Hardin

Your alliance can't even afford a thousand tech, much less a couple thousand tech.

tell ya what, you pay me 100 tech, I'll kick you in the rear, and you'll thank me later.

Edit: I noticed you edited the OP from 'rouges' to "just one". (That's a sure sign of dependable math and repayment intentions)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your alliance can't even afford a thousand tech, much less a couple thousand tech.

tell ya what, you pay me 100 tech, I'll kick you in the rear, and you'll thank me later.

You're right, I only need one person though. Thanks for pointing that out, I've edited my post to reflect that.

Btw, it's called donation bonuses, which I am more than willing to use for this very purpose.

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Edit: I noticed you edited the OP from 'rouges' to "just one". (That's a sure sign of dependable math and repayment intentions)

I noticed you failed to read the title correctly. I actually changed it to ROGUE and JUST ONE.

Your reading skills are amazing, Hitchy.

29 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Your sarcasm is duly noted...

This isn't about Kashmir though.

This is the part you never seem to grasp. Everything you do in your AA affects Kashmir. You are their protectorate. What you do reflects on them. They are accountable for your actions. 

2 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

This is the part you never seem to grasp. Everything you do in your AA affects Kashmir. You are their protectorate. What you do reflects on them. They are accountable for your actions. 

I'm not planning on actually doing anything though. That's why I need a rogue. And if you were to open the most recent thread I made on your Forum, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yep, he's Kashmir tied alright 

I get that you need attention sometimes. No hard feelings, I still love you.

3 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

What strength range is this rogue needed in?

Anywhere within my own range will suffice.

21 minutes ago, MistressMisfit said:

More specifically General Kannibis is that even if you hire a rouge, and aid him- you are just as responsible for that rouge's actions as the rouge itself.

(Hence mistrissmisfit's genuine concern)

26 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I'm not planning on actually doing anything though. That's why I need a rogue. And if you were to open the most recent thread I made on your Forum, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about.

Ok am I the only one that does not understand this, They are not planning on actually doing anything, however paying someone to attack another is in itself doing something, I know if i was an alliance leader and someone attacked a member of my alliance and you then started sending them tech based on this topic, I would be coming for you, paying a rogue to attack means that nation has to be protected in someway, so why wouldn't they come after you?

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

More specifically General Kannibis is that even if you hire a rouge, and aid him- you are just as responsible for that rouge's actions as the rouge itself.

(Hence mistrissmisfit's genuine concern)

That's true.

I'm calling the whole thing off then.

Thanks again, Hitchy!

Why would you even be offering tech at that level anyway? This doesn't actually help them other than free tech deals, which means they make maybe $1.7 million more per standard 6/100 deal.

So all of that for 17 million ingame cash, in other words better value for slots just to give them 3 lots of cash aid.

Come to think of it the person receiving the tech might actually lose potential money: they get $17 million more profit over the next 10 tech deals, but they lose out of 5 potential tech deals when receiving the tech...

5*$4,300,000= 21,500,000...

TL:DR this is a terrible deal, just offer them money.

And yes, it is very dumb to possibly involve your alliance and protector in this.

Edited by Blackatron

Actually if the rogue arranged for that tech to go to other people and then they paid the rogue, that would go a little way to hiding who Kannibis would be paying to do this and not waste slots.

Edited by Galerion

So you WANT your protectorate to drop you then?threads like this can kill your fa  and paint a target on your back. Now any aa that gets rogued in the next 20 or so days will think it was you that hired the hit and may just curbstomp you because of it.