• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

NPO, NpO, and NSO are on the same side. I'm p sure the last time that happened was BiPolar.

Hmm.

Dig it baby, dig it.  I will point out however, there are two wars, versus two alliances, with no overlap at all.  Hardly a side as such but frightening to all involved for sure.

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Dig it baby, dig it.  I will point out however, there are two wars, versus two alliances, with no overlap at all.  Hardly a side as such but frightening to all involved for sure.

You know that deep down inside you really like this.......

o/STEVE!!!!!

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Was NSO neutral for EQ?

I mean, PB-NpO and DH-NPO kinda count as much as this one would -- at this stage of the war, at least.

We didn't officially enter EQ but we declared support for NPO. Some folks ghosted.

PB-NpO / DH-NPO slipped my mind, I admit. IN MY DEFENSE, we were on the receiving end then. Here we are 3 of the 5 initial aggressors.

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc declares war on MI6, for Steve.

While Auctor is still feuding with Cowboys and refused to act as our stenographer, I was still able to get a glimpse into Oculus HQ's and capture the evil plan as it was hatched:

elgOaEo.png