A Non Grata RP Production

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a poorly matched video selection to start this thing off.  The odds weren't heavily stacked in Aragorn's favor as they are NG's.  Not a lot of curbstomps on the doorstep of Mordor.  Other than that a cool video though.

There are ~6500 people left in this game, whether you tell the truth, lie, are just, whatever does not actually really matter anymore.

We are just here.

For the love of everything just make it worth my while to log in. 

11 hours ago, Keres said:

Is it though? Poaching from an alliance in peace time is asking for it, Poaching from an alliance at war with you kind of screams "I WANT MY ASS KICKED"

Seeing that Chim is hiding in peace mode it does sound more like he wants you to get curbstomped by Polar

Im sure everyone in MI6 is happy they're all having to fight 3+ wars at once with Chim safe... Caustic is in War mode, Grub is in war mode, Hoo, Shuru and Ramps are in war mode, Joe is in war mode... Chim isnt...

Sigh, I almost don't know where to begin.

We were declared on by 4 or 5 large alliances, after a certain point the odds can only get so bad. "Asking for our ass to be kicked" is a pretty moot point considering that's probably your goal anyway. If it's up to me, your alliance is going to get a lot more than recruitment attempts.

Now, in terms of your glorious alliance leaders being in war mode vs Chim being in PM. We got blindsided with very little warning that war was about to happen. The standing order on IRC was anyone who was able to, get in PM immediately so we aren't all staggered from the get go. This is SOP for any alliance on the wrong side of a curb stomp. The fact that I have to explain this to you is mind blowing.

Btw of the leaders you mentioned, Hoo has never built a nation worth peace moding, Caustic is a tech farm for NPO, and you are on the winning side of a larger and ridiculous curb stomp. Not to mention your former Tri, Gibs, said he is going to PM (probably because of his not so Bueno war chest.)

I know it's hard for gou, but try to think these things out before you succumb to the uncontrollable urge to post. Or better yet, leave this to Hoo/Shuru and the rest of the folks who have an inkling of what thy are talking about.

I'd ask you to join MI6 (tongue in cheek of course) but dear god would I regret that decision if you decided to come back.

10 hours ago, Keres said:

Close, we didnt actively Poach from MI6, people GTFO because we got tired of it. 

Uhhh, TBC has absolutely poached from MI6. I've been recruited by multiple people personally. No one cares, it's just funny watching people pretend like they actually care about poaching.

Edited by kerschbs

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

Uhhh, TBC has absolutely poached from MI6. I've been recruited by multiple people personally. No one actually cares, it's just funny watching people pretend like they actually care about poaching.

I care about Steve, you munster.

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Hoo has never built a nation worth peace moding, )

Hey, man. I bought wonders this time. You read that, you crusty old crab? WONDERS. :P

On the topic of peacemode. Yes, it is absolutely sound strategy. You want as many people as you can to be able to fight on their own terms an not on your enemy's and to be able to pick and choose the targets that will maximize damage, even if you're on the receiving end of an overwhelming beating.

In my opinion though, alliance leaders (no matter how crappy their nation is) should lead the charge and stay out, at least for the first round. For me, if you're going to ask your members to shed pixels then you should be doing the same. I can't fathom sitting in peacemode while the nations who trust me and my decisions burn.

Having said that, Chim being in peacemode is between him and his members. If MI6 gov and membership are fine with it, then the opinion of the world at large (mine included) is inconsequential.

26 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

Hey, man. I bought wonders this time. You read that, you crusty old crab? WONDERS. :P

On the topic of peacemode. Yes, it is absolutely sound strategy. You want as many people as you can to be able to fight on their own terms an not on your enemy's and to be able to pick and choose the targets that will maximize damage, even if you're on the receiving end of an overwhelming beating.

In my opinion though, alliance leaders (no matter how crappy their nation is) should lead the charge and stay out, at least for the first round. For me, if you're going to ask your members to shed pixels then you should be doing the same. I can't fathom sitting in peacemode while the nations who trust me and my decisions burn.

Having said that, Chim being in peacemode is between him and his members. If MI6 gov and membership are fine with it, then the opinion of the world at large (mine included) is inconsequential.

I agree the yes alliances do have their right to their own Sovereignty and all but .. to the world i would think it is relevant to as how you would perceive a leader if seeking in the future relations. If a leader sits and lets his people burn would another AA look at it as how can we trust this person to fight for us if he lets his own burn?

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

Imagine essentially being the CB on your alliance and being like "lol you guys have fun"

I consider kershbs to be the MI6 leader at this point. Chimera is an irrelevant pimple. Anyone in MI6 that doesn't needs to have their head checked.

9 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I consider kershbs to be the MI6 leader at this point. Chimera is an irrelevant pimple. Anyone in MI6 that doesn't needs to have their head checked.

Kerschbs and DC for M!

Re: PM: Hasn't even been 5 days yet. Give the man a chance. When you get word you're going to be attacked by a much larger force, you hit PM if you can. Why give the enemy another nation to grind down on their terms?

15 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Kerschbs and DC for M!

Re: PM: Hasn't even been 5 days yet. Give the man a chance. When you get word you're going to be attacked by a much larger force, you hit PM if you can. Why give the enemy another nation to grind down on their terms?

I hate to break it to you, but every single offensive war slot of MI6 is full. It's like rush hour on the Tokyo subway system. Every single one. There ain't gonna be a good "counter" no matter how long Chimera waits.

Seriously, cycle through the member list. It's like a bowl full of peppermint candies. I got out of anarchy late to the party, so I'm gonna have to get my tea fix elsewhere. It's tragic.

Edit: Nevermind. I found a couple that are probably waiting on staggers.

Edited by Duderonomy

13 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

I hate to break it to you, but every single offensive war slot of MI6 is full. It's like rush hour on the Tokyo subway system. Every single one. There ain't gonna be a good "counter" no matter how long Chimera waits.

Seriously, cycle through the member list. It's like a bowl full of peppermint candies. I got out of anarchy late to the party, so I'm gonna have to get my tea fix elsewhere. It's tragic.

It was a tight fit, a lot of our members had to manipulate their NS to squeeze in

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Counter or no counter, doesn't matter. MI6 should have some tricks up their sleeve, all they have to do is listen to their membership. All depends on if they wanna put more effort in than last war or not.

23 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Uhhh, TBC has absolutely poached from MI6. I've been recruited by multiple people personally. No one cares, it's just funny watching people pretend like they actually care about poaching.

I'll invite you to join NG right here.  Seriously, you like us. We like you. It is a match made in heaven.

20 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I'm not the MI6 leader *anyway*.  I've served as M for one term in the past...eight?  And it was to coordinate the rebuild after last war.  MI6's current M's are ForSparta and Avakael, and I've made it quite clear internally in MI6 that I don't intend to run for M anytime soon.  I know that messes with the 'hurr durr Chim is literally MI6 dear god' nonsensical circlejerk you guys have got going on in here, but that is the truth of the matter.

And if Kersch wants to run for M, he knows damn well I'd support him. :P

Also, I went to PM after the war started, not before.  Not my fault nobody came and hit me.  I'll be out soon enough, but you guys have fun with the narrative in the meantime.  It's pretty damn entertaining, I'll grant you that.

Edited by Chimaera

TBH the rational thing for the 21 guys in peace mode to do might just be to stay there for a few rounds whilst others join them and some guys get out of nuclear anarchy. Then bring in fresh nations to the fight when a lot of the alliances fighting them have lost interest.

And the reality is the alliances currently attacking MI6 will fail to keep them in anarchy and at war if this goes on for any decent length of time; I don't know if anyone here noticed but Timmehhh is in peace mode, a thousand nations, led by Pacifica and their legendary organisation skills and they can't keep all the ~20 SPATR/MONGOLS guys actually fighting staggered, how crap is that Oculus?

And yes, anyone suggesting the correct first response upon your alliance being hit by a megabloc is actually just stupid.

On June 9, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Van Hoo III said:

See what I mean?

No one actually cares about poaching, it's just a knock on us by overly sensitive alliances who can't handle people leaving. 

I posted my conditions for joining NG on your forums, make it happen captain.

edit: I mean to quote YYM, don't know why it quoted Hoo. I blame the iPhone.

Edited by kerschbs

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

No one actually cares about poaching, it's just a knock on us by overly sensitive alliances who can't handle people leaving. 

Am I the only one seeing the Irony of this?? go to your forums, look up the entire section where people post "See ya! Im sick of this !@#$" threads and look up people who left for TBC... Now look up posts by the likes of Chim and Ava... If you're looking for why im pissed thats a good place to start... also that sick "Joke" when Tamerlane hit TBC... I liked you guys until I just couldnt anymore.

Edited by Keres

4 hours ago, Chimaera said:

I'm not the MI6 leader *anyway*.  I've served as M for one term in the past...eight?  And it was to coordinate the rebuild after last war.  MI6's current M's are ForSparta and Avakael, and I've made it quite clear internally in MI6 that I don't intend to run for M anytime soon.  I know that messes with the 'hurr durr Chim is literally MI6 dear god' nonsensical circlejerk you guys have got going on in here, but that is the truth of the matter.

And if Kersch wants to run for M, he knows damn well I'd support him. :P

Also, I went to PM after the war started, not before.  Not my fault nobody came and hit me.  I'll be out soon enough, but you guys have fun with the narrative in the meantime.  It's pretty damn entertaining, I'll grant you that.

You're the MI6 leader even when you're not. You involve yourself in almost every alliance affair. You push your own agenda over the M's. You work in private, at least from your own alliance / gov members; foreign gov sees logs regularly of you. You can keep saying you're not M, or you have little influence, but it's a tired act. Everyone knows who you are and what you do. Just admit it and fix your issue.

Edited by Gibsonator21